Shot my first gun today

Shot my first gun today

Are you like, 8 years old?
Why is this Sup Forums quality politics?

>Battle flag
>Just now shot a gun
>Is old enough to post on this board

Pick two.

Shit rules huh? I had the opportunity to fire off a few automatic weapons and a 12 gauge benelli last year for the first time, felt high for the rest of the afternoon.

kek

Thats a great feeling that first time, isnt it? Like fucking.

calm down guys if OP lived in an absolute shit urban city or suburb area he literally might not have had an opportunity until he was an adult to go on his own.

Yeah I don't think you understand what the battle flag fully implies.

i still remember my first time. M1 Carbine, AK, Beretta 92 and MAG 95 (Polish handgun)
it was awesome.

Indoor ranges exist in urban areas. They even rent you guns.

Who did you shoot?

oh, and Enfield mkIV on 300m. That bolt action was something.

>having to rent your gun
I don't even want to know what it's like to not be free

>tfw know neither

You don't have to rent. It's an option to try other types of guns.

For trying out some things, rentals can be handy. I would have paid to try out a RFB before I ordered one if I had the opportunity.

well my point is in an urban area 90% chance you are surrounded by cucks most likely including your immediate family. So its possible you might not shoot for the first time until you are an adult.

Were you training so you could smash the fash user?

also to clarify talking about libtard urban areas like NYC

You don't have to pay for sex either, it's just an option for people who can't get it.

>a flag has a single meaning that's always implied
Fuck off reddit.

Sweet. My first time I got to shoot a p228, mp5, ak47, aug, FAL and a benelli pump shotgun

The AK jammed up on me a bunch, i think the AUG was my favorite but shooting the benelli gave me a fucking hardon and a sore shoulder

Once you pop, you just can’t stop though you probably should once you’ve bought your weight in firearms.

You must not be an American, f you are, you have to be 18 or older to use this website.

I forgot about this thread for a while, so just to clear shit up, I'm 19. I've never had an opportunity before today to shoot a gun. I saw the AR-15 and wanted to try it out.

It's different than I thought it would be, a LOT less kick.

Your form sucks.

I'm 19 fag

Congratulations. I hope you had a good time.

Even Los Angeles has indoor ranges with guns for rent.

I've been thinking of buying a gun lately. What do I have to do? Can I just go into a pawn store and buy one or do I need like a bunch of licenses and classes and shit?

It was great! I got to shoot a .22, 9mm, and a 2.26 AR-15. To wrap the whole day up, I rapid fire unloaded into Kim Jong-Un

>counting a .22 as a gun

I need to buy some guns before the street fighting breaks out. I shot a gun for the first time a few years ago. Was raised by anti-gun liberals.

I never asked what the specific gun was called, my bad. Maybe if you look down the barrel we can workshop it out to find out what model it is.

Same.

>Shot my first gun today

so you had a gun, and shot another gun? was it in self defense?

It was big, black, and scary

Does every gun range look the same or was this one of the ones in Hampton Roads

I wasn't bitching about you not knowing the model of gun, I'm saying a .22 is basically a BB gun.

what did you shoot it with ?

post your spread!

Here is my pistol spread.

Nice, bro. Keep training.

.223" OR 5.56mm, not 2.26.

Shit, my bad. I'm still new to guns.

How were the brownies?

Now buy one. Then two ( you will, they're addicting). Learn how to use them and practice. Learn how to care for them and respect them. Teach those you love and care about to respect them. When you have a family, teach them the way. Tell your children the stories behind each one, even if short or boring ( I bought this to hunt squirrel s). When you die, pass the weapons on to your children. It's hard to beat a well cared for firearm and a lifetime appreciation for their care and use as an inheritance. Well millions of bucks but whatever

and you have the nerve to use a confederate meme flag?

I wasn't able to till I was about 20 since mother was anti-gun.
Ironically she doesn't care now that I clearly haven't shot up a fucking school or some other liberal horseshit.

.22lr is hands down my favorite gun. My Ruger 10/22 and I have been on a lot of innawoods adventures. Best gun for small game.

well done
go to a gun show and buy your first AR
350-400 will get you in the door.
something good enough till you can upgrade off of the corpse of your enemy later.

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah nigger, you got a problem with that?

This. Side effect of living in jew york.
Then I went to a rental range in NJ and had a blast. Expensive as fuck, though.

Did the nigger die?

DEpends on your state.