Timothy McVeigh

Was he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
youtube.com/watch?v=I0K1dFKJBIk
archive.is/yyB1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There hasn't been another Waco or Ruby Ridge since... so... you figure it out.

He was too red pilled. It drove him fucking insane!

He was the bomb

The real redpill is that this madness can't last and you have to be prepared when it all comes down so you can build the precursor to colonizing the stars.

yeah because of pic related

Someone post the link to the YouTube video discussing this please.

>use of pic related
True.
If not for the armed supporters showing up, I've no doubt that every bundy would be dead via gunshot wound to the back of the head.

I liked when he called out hypocrisy of black power shirts in the military by wearing a white power shirt.

checked

he was MKULTRA'd

>white power movement
>claims to be for family values
>only woman he ever slept with was a filipino married to another man
Degenerate hypocrite.

Probably. Hated ZOG, supposedly made pro-white comments .. he knew.

But his actions weren't helpful.

***REQUIRED VIEWING FOR THIS THREAD***

Trips of truth user.

Oregon ranch siege? 2016?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0K1dFKJBIk

McVeigh is a strange figure I've never meet a politically aware right winger, left winger, of even a centrist who didn't have something good to say about him. Only truly bluepilled boomers seem to hate him without having looked into anything he wrote.

Bundys and their associates were acquitted too, except for those who plead guilty.

which blows my fucking mind. i was in the court for these guys first trial and saw an old man literally dragged out because he had a constitution peeking like an inch out of his first pocket. eric parker from my last pic related wasn't even allowed to defend himself in the second. the judge shut down everything the defense did. i can't believe they let it get so bad that navarro had no choice but to throw it all out. and sh's corrupt AS FUCK.

Who was John Doe #2?

Who was Andy the German?

Did that really happen? Jesus the judicial system is fucked!

Dude looks like Lovecraft.

He reminded the BATF and FBI that there are those who will back the constitution in times of distress, but they in turn reminded us that they have other means of getting the herd under control and subverting the forefathers intent.

"You asked me to invite Timothy McVeigh to 'go suck a coprolite'. I'm not sure if I remember what the word 'coprolite' means - it's not in my dictionary - but I think it means a fossilized dinosaur turd or something along those lines. Am I right? Anyway, I'm not going to invite McVeigh to go suck one. I don't know whether he did what they say he did, or what his motives were if he did do it, but on a personal level he is a very decent fellow, friendly and considerate of others. My impression is that he and Ramzi Yousef are both very bright. Actually, the people I'm acquainted with in this range of cells (known as 'celebrity row') are nicer than the majority of people I've known on the outside. I should add that a lot of what the media have printed about McVeigh is crap. He is not a 'neonazi racist' - far from it - and he doesn't believe that satellites control people or that he has a computer chip implanted in his chest."
(Ted Kaczynski, Letters From Prison)

Thoughts?

He was hanging in Elohim City with the Aryan Republican Army. Definitely not a lone wolf but a great martyr.

Well, yes... that was epic.

Bernie Sanders.

If, by "redpilled", you mean "framed to cover up a Muslim terror attack and then tried and put to death in record time", then yes.

Timmy boy there was framed. No doubt about it. This picture was taken of a military installation outside OKC shortly before the bombing. Some theorize it is THE Ryder truck being outfitted with explosives for the bombing.

It's worth noting that demolitions experts testified that the fertilizer bomb alone would have been unable to do the damage that was done to the building. Furthermore, a fertilizer bomb is a low frequency explosion- this is why it is not suitable for demolition. In the audio recording of a public meeting that was going on near OKC, you can hear two distinct explosions, one low frequency and one high frequency, suggesting that there was another type of explosive that was more suitable for demolition inside the truck, or possibly rigged to the building already.

Tim was just a fall guy, and they killed him damn quick to keep him quiet.

If I remember, there was a lot of evidence held back by the prosecutor in the Bundy case. Even then, I'm sure the jury wouldn't have convicted.

archive.is/yyB1k

Why do Jesuses always die
when they are 33 years old?

Thanks.

>Timothy McVeigh

Born: Timothy James McVeigh
April 23, 1968
Lockport, New York, U.S.
Died: June 11, 2001 (aged 33)
USP Terre Haute in
Terre Haute, Indiana, U.S.

And what do you think was the ultimate purpose? What did they accomplish?