Can't wait.

I'm not cut-out for this but I tried.

>Loafers
>Thigh highs
>No sailor fuku
WASTE
IT'S A WASTE

That's a lot of Ateliers.

Trying to make Tanya unlikable doesn't seem to have worked out.

Please ALTER, give me her scale.

Medicos is shit, isn't it?

I don't have a full compliment of never-evers but I'm braced to lose horribly anyway.

>Berserker Armor by decent maker

We can only keep dreaming. Hell even if it's a Ichiban Kuji lotto prize I'll be happy

Nero racequeen prototype was already shown you dingus

It'll probably be Fuu or Mitsuki first if any.

I wonder if they'll get nendos now that there's a second season and a new LN series.

I'm at a mexican anicon. This is just horrible and cringy.

what?

no pleats. kuyashii

Why would you go? Did you really expect anything else?

American cons are just as bad user. There is a guy who comes to our local con every year with "Custom figures". He takes heads off figures and swaps them and charges $200-400, if he didn't have such a strict picture policy I'd show you how bad. Another user a year ago had a pic of his $1000 Azone Nero doll

Not him, but I'd guess it was probably just curiosity. I went into a local one a couple of years ago for the first time, knowing how shit it would be, but I was still curious and had fun with friends laughing at everything. From 99% of the booths having extremely overpriced prize figures to actual autistic people in cosplay contests, it was a kinda sad but fun time.

>friend wants me to go to our local con with her
>fucking expensive now because it's the only big con in our state
>shit guests and shit events
the only reason I would want to go is for the artist alley, but I don't want to pay 50 bucks to see it. The figures they sell there are all overpriced as shit and either in bad condition, or bootleg.

I only go to mine to buy anime cels. I have gotten some great ones for good prices because none of the other people who go even know what it's from.

Sometimes you can meet people from the industry, see pre-screenings, concerts, and GSC has a booth with exclusives at some large cons like AX or Japan Expo.

Gonna get this at the start of next month along with the Chiaki version. Any anons got these?

It's pretty nice fig.

All anime cons are terrible.

They occasionally have good guests and that's usually worth it.

Most of the time it's shit.

They look a bit off.

I know the chances of mostly anything happening on my sheet range from slim to never, but I can still dream.

Have you heard of Hatsune Miku?

i'd probably buy hotaru and aori

No. Who's that?

They sure tried their best in the anime though. If she gets some scale, I hope it's using the anime design like the GK in pic related.

You did great, user.

What's the best way to pack Figmas for moving? I have several that I've kept the original packaging for, which would certainly protect them best from damage in transit, but with how snug some of the pieces for together I'm worried disassembling them to put back in the plastic trays would be riskier than just packing the intact figures carefully.

If it makes any difference, I'm just moving across town, and would be taking them myself in my own car so no risk of movers manhandling the boxes or anything.

Thanks user.

I really hope you win.

respectable but i dont think i'd buy it unless it was sweaty ace and pup in action poses, with a scale table between them

or sweaty munemune

Same, my man.

You too, you have a lot of great stuff.
I mean, it's not that exact pose, but yeah, an action pose would be awesome, anything would be great for me. Ace is not even my favorite.

They don't come with many accessories, presumably so they're cheap so you buy both

Isn't there a bit less kurumi than last time?

1 less than before. Removed wedding dress.

Not much changed since last WonFes, honestly. Couple updates.

I think two Nendos with a pre-order bonus table is very possible. It would be fun to let your other Nendos play ping pong too.
Of course scales is the real dream though.

>Ace is not even my favorite.
Yeah she's just the most likely.
Hokuto has a tiny chance though, much more than Sasorin does.

I'm so sharp.

Can I get the template?

Good taste in idols

Figmas? Just toss them in a box.

There have been a few GKs, so I'm hopeful.

I don't look at anyone's bingo.

Why do I want this so much? Lewd idols are the best.

I'm not good with those, but here's my wishlist

Mega Ryuushi Requiem Shoot!

You can still play bingo with a 4x4

I'd buy a Memechi

That's a GK, right?
I need more New Game! figures. The Aoba Nendoroid cute but it isn't enough, and the only actual scale is terrible.

Picked up some nendos from a local shop that didn't seem to know what they had traded in. Double checked for bootlegs and they're legit. One of these appears to be worth quite a bit and I'm not sure I understand why since they're not from a popular series, Yukimura Aoi from Yama no Susume. Anyone know anything about this?

Preorders for Serval's Figma open on 19th
It's quite fucking expensive in the aftermarket, but that's a Jap thing since there isn't too much merch for that show

I grabbed her on release and like the other user said its a pretty nice figure. Only issue I had was she was a pain to attatch to the table but after I dealt with that I was very happy with her.

The price isn't directly linked to the popularity of the series, but rather to the availability of the figure in respect to its popularity. Since figures are usually produced in a fixed amount in a single batch and that amount is roughly determined by how many they expect to sell, if the show has been gaining popularity since the release of the figure, even not much, it can be enough to make her price go up quite a bit. Also like that user said, if the show has little merchandise it can make people who initially passes on the figure want her.

Any pictures of Seval besides this one?

I see; the aftermarket price really took me by surprise. Maybe it's because it's gotten a second season and a third is coming soon. She's very cute though so I'm glad I got her.

I changed my instant win, because I decided this was far more impossible.

>Look Gina, All these guy's bingos filled with awful taste

they completely butchered Butcha-U's art

Nope, I've been watching the Twitter like a hawk for any other news other than the 7/19 pre-order date and that picture.

>welded cleavage
Disgusting.

So I found a figure I want on eBay, and I'm trying to figure out the odds that its a bootleg. The seller is American and has sold other figures in the past and has a good rating, and has pictures of the figure and included several pictures of the figure and the official box. Thoughts? It was easy to see the knockoffs of the same figure for $25 sold from China, but I'm not 100% sure on this one

Post link

You sure this figure isn't on mandarake or suruga?

not trying to have some asshole buy it out from under me just for laughs

Not everyone here is eager to buy bootleg shit from ebay, user

That Tsuruya and Yuki is nightmare fuel

It isn't, and it's on pre-order for the next re-release from most sellers, otherwise I'd just buy from amiami

Could always just go for it and file a refund if its a boot. If the price is good enough, that is.

Can you at lest tell us what it is and we can tell you if it has a lot of bootlegs or something? dunno how else to help you otherwise

myfigurecollection often shows pictures of bootlegs so you can look it up there and compare with the ebay picture

mediafire.com/download/abussqxtk844fyq/wonfes bingo template.psd

GK I guess?

I'm loving the detail on her braided buns.

many of my favorite minor garupans are getting figures. maybe she will some day

Great taste all around user.

Thank you. It's my first time making a Wonfes bingo, I hope it will go well.

>that instant winner
Fuck man you and me both. I really want Cibo shit but I'll accept Sanakan too

I like you.

Ya already won anons.

New pictures of Proovy's Valkyrie Drive's Mirei figure

moeyo.com/article/89045

What I want the most is this one version of Cibo in particular, but any Blame! figure would be nice.
>that face
>that potato nose
The rest of the body looks decent though.

Will she be castoffable?

Yes

It looks to me like the shirt will be.