Should probably just start raping the women who cross the border

Should probably just start raping the women who cross the border.

Rape squads now.

I think we could actually do it.

well it should be mandotory i guess

Good luck with that!

I wonder what her bedroom smells like

I would like to creampie her and then deport her

Hold my beer, user.

>inb4 brap

Rape where you're from usually ends it rape of yourself. Full circle.

Most Jewish thing I've heard all day
Yes massa, I'll get right on them anchor baby dissolving solution of national boundaries

This is actually kind of a great idea. What if courts decided there was no legal defense against any crime unless you could prove citizenship, if the crime happens on U.S. soil. Someone robbed you? To file any sort of charge or even have a presence in court as a defendant, you must also prove your citizenship.. funny detail that would decriminalize us doing whatever the fuck with people who think they can go wherever the fuck they want.

They're raping our economy, our political voice for our own people, in fact our fuckin country basically, I don't give a fuck if someone were to rape them to the blind side of our laws, they never gave a shit about our fuckin laws they don't deserve to be defended by them, literal scum.

much greater idea
one of the best ideas ever, complains wont be taken unless u are a citizen

I thought this and fucked a latina illegal without a condom thinking she couldn't get child support from me. Turns out she can and I pay this beaner bitch $450/month

Hot girls - Nothing us men can do :/

It is our duty to our country

SAVED & SAGED

not that bad desu if she lost some weight, will probably be a goblina monstrosity within a decade though

The Trump wall will have spikes on top, to keep spics from climbing over it.

Some of the spikes, though, will be reserved for the displaying of rapist heads.

Dressing like a slut should be a form of consent.

nice totally agreed upon

I don't want to search for it... user, sa-s-sauce me up.

Rose Monroe

I wish I lived in southern USA so I could bleach some beans with you friend

the heavenly smell of taco braps

>Rose Monroe
Thanks, Nigel