One Piece

Why do so many people think the arc is over?

Because of the editors comments on it being half way done like 20 chapters ago. The strawhats are also getting away now so it makes sense.

Is not over until Sanji and Nami kiss on the lips

Why is Nami such an annoying bitch? Why hasn't she been thrown out of Luffy's crew and left to die yet?

Kaidou will be another "Thriller Bark" arc.

Believe me.

>TFW crew being split up to encounter BigMom
>Pursuit team happening to slowly dismantle her crew via 1v1
>BigMom eating her own forces
>Pudding and Streusen with convininent memory powers/memory of BM eating kids
>CP0 with knowledge of MC being a traitor

All are being set up to destroy BigMeme and her crew....The butthurt from Luffyhaters will be fucking epic. BIGMEME IS GOING DOWN

So glad WCI is almost over. I'm ready for year of Zoro.

End game right here, brothers

Reminder that Oda hates shippers.

> That courageous spirit is the key to stirring up children’s hearts. In order to succeed in drawing [those kinds of images] he limits himself. One of those limits, avoiding a love story. Simply because they [boys] aren’t interested in it. “There are a lot of female fans too and I get requests for romantic scenes but I won’t respond to that call.

> I like to draw party scenes. So I don’t want to draw anything that would ruin that atmosphere. And this is a manga for boys so I won’t draw anything about relationships. I get a lot of letters from female readers asking me to cover some kind of relationship but if that’s what you want, go read a girl’s manga, that’s not my job. I don’t care if someone falls for Luffy, but it’s something that would be over before you know it. But knowing Luffy, I don’t think that kind of thing would be a problem. (laughs)

Since Ussop lies turn into reality, can some user photoshop Ussop's face and "Believe his lies" in THAT shot from memento?

>shippers are actually female

The fuck

Why wouldn't it be over? What even is still left to finish in WCI?

>got the poneglyph prints
>saved Sanji and the rest of the Vinsmokes
>alliance has parted ways
>the Charlotte family is too busy with dealing Big Mom's craving illness instead pursuing the SHs
>the SHs can escape Totland easily now

It's pretty much ending with a maximum of 3 chapters

How is that news to you

this arc was so fucking bad

>Luffy
Thank God Sana doesn't include Luffy

Usopp needs his cumdumpster

how is that even surprising
females always care more about romance filth than guys

>that Nami
MUH DICK

Whos your favorite character to be introduced this arc?
Now that its over

It has to be the Big Mom MVP himself.

Because it is, Oda clearly has no plan to make the Straw hats fight, for some mysterious reason.

>for some mysterious reason.
Sure the strenght of the BM pirates doesn't have anything to do with it

The reason is hardly mysterious, it's plain as day

It sure didn't stop them fighting CP9 after they literally got thrown off the island by them.
Next arc, they're wiping the floor with their faces.

Oda is extremely inconcistent with his power levels, if he wanted to, the SH crew could fight then and there.

Wow, it's like you people skipped entire sections of the manga..

Shippers are female or men who have gotten laid.
Virgins are the ones who get buttmad about shipping because they don't want to be reminded of what they can't have in their fantasy
Sorry Oda has a wife and kids now henisnt pandering to you shut ins anymore.

Getting a dick up your ass doesn't count as getting laid user.

>Shippers are female or men who have gotten laid.
I'm sure they get laid a lot when all they do is post about fictional pairings 24/7.

That's some serious projection, bud.

Yeah, that person was you. Beating CP9 was actually feasible. Beating BM isn't. Your shitposting is consistently wrong.

Yo LuNanigger here. How the FUCK do you manage to consistently shitpost without getting bored? Its pretty impressive actually, godspeed my retarded friend.

oh look, ESLfag is back with another predictable, poorly written post

Are you retarded buddy, or have you been reading the manga blindfolded?

Luffy needed to bust out TWO new techniques just to be able to take out Blueno and Lucci. Current G4 Luffy can't even scratch Big Mom, and he's the only one who would have even the slightest chance of even posing a challenge to the Big Mom Pirates.

Your knowledge of the manga is so depressingly bad that I feel bad for you that you made that post

I cant believe people honestly post online just too powerlevelfag.
>My fictional Character is the strongest YEAH fap fap fap
Sad. I hope you guys are underage.

Will Oda introduce time & space devil fruit powers?

>Implying Luffy wont bust out new techniques by end of WCI arc

Doesn't matter if he beats or not...he needs to get some sort of powerup after this arc. That would make taking down Kaido a lot more sense...unless Oda plans to have another training arc which I see as pretty much impossible.

>triggered virgins got my post deleted
Fucking kek you guys are pathetic

She's the best navigator in the world!

They forgot that Big Mom is holding what's left of Pedro's life, and that Luffy won't bail on fights until all his allies are safe.

>being this delusional
We already know that Zoro killed Kaido.

Since Lucky Roo was the only named Red Hair pirate to not appear in the cover pages, who is he getting married to?

>TFW SaPu is real

FEELS GOOD MAN

Franky is pretty strong you don't have to be a lil bitch about it

Your waifu

FrankNami is the canon ship
Navigator and ship wright it makes perfect sense.

But pitou is dead?

Some fat bitch

Lola

>Pitou
Husbando you meant. Pitou was a man.

Yeah this.
Roola best ship.

>If Big Mom hadn't disowned Lola she could have an alliance with the Red Hair Pirates.
That would actually be a neat twist I kinda hope it's true.

he more or less has
Foxy was the time guy with the power to slow down time's effect on you until it all comes back a short time later
tons of people have spacey fruits. Bege is one with an entire fortress inside his body, but the one that would most likely fit this is BB for having the power to store all the shit he does in his darkness

The big mom arc will be the prologue of the kaidou&wano arc.

Big mom will folow the strawhats for revenge, and in the end we will have a big mom pirates vs kaidou pirates vs the strawhat alliance battle royal war;

Kaidou beats big mom, luffy beats weakend kaidou.

How the fuck is using something that was already a plot point in the manga "confirming" anything other than the fact that said plot point happened in the manga??

Bluenos door fruit

oh god please no, thriller bark made me stop one piece for 2~~3 years

Or
Big Mom crazed frenzy lets the shs escape successfully. She severely weakens her crew. Kaido fight is an Oars type fight. SHs get boosts during/after kaido fight. Luffy beats big Mom 1v1.

I was gone for a while. Also SaNa is NOT shitposting so it's not tiring because they are beautiful

Or
Pudding alters Big Mom's memories. Big Mom forgets about the SHs and is dealt with. Oda is able to get on with the story.

Because sperging about lies makes him feel good user.

>LuNanigger acts like he doesnt shitpost every single day
Just because you aren't posting LuNa doesn't mean you aren't still shitposting

Was gonna comment on how nice the picture is until i noticed Sanjis disgusting nostril and face in general.

People can't draw Sanji properly. They always make him look like some kind of Jew weasel. His nose isn't that big damnit Tumblr.

Aren't you the autistic guy who calls everyone a LuNa fag? We're all shitposters here user

>LuNa fag
LuNanigger
Ftfy

What about this one?
We are not all black though. That's you

That ones pretty good except that no one puts a cigarette that far inside their mouth

>Shit taste :the bait

Does it bother anyone else that Nami doesn't have a giant gross scar on her arm? You can't completely tattoo that shit away. That isn't how skin works.

Its a childrens cartoon bro

>Implying half of Sup Forums isn't filled with niggers
Have you seen the pictures of meetups for Sup Forums and other boards.....we're all shitposters AND niggers. Just the way the world works, I suppose

The scar serves no purpose to her character anymore, since she 'got over' her Fishman hatred. No point in showing the minor detail at this point.

It does, user

thriller bark? skypeia almost made me drop the entire series

this, one thing i have learned from Sup Forums, niggers are giant weeaboos.
Just look at the endless youtube clips about blacks sperging out about some shit that happend in a shitty anime show.

3 chapters and no break announced?
Is WSJ on break this week?

The only answer
How can smoothie be a favorite character when she didn't do anything?
Aside from your thirst

Disgusting Nami face

Yet another pink haired slut princess that just couldn't be a badguy because Oda is stuck on repeat.

Probably a break this week, no way there's a chapter after 22th week.

BM has pink hair

Get out

Pink haired princesses are a minority in OP, we simply meet them a lot.

>TFW Shanks Arc is gonna be Foxy 2.0

Or it could be the two just fucking around with people

Is Sentomaru stronger than Sanji?

Oda is a hack

It has a lot of what they like. Fighting and screaming. Main cast barely, if ever, work.

absent fathers

Reiju was a bad guy. She's responsible for Sanji's trauma as much as her brothers are.

Just because you're a limp wristed faggot who forgives everyone doesn't mean we are

I bet you think Caesar is good too, don't you?

Year of Jinbe 's death next chapter

Pedro has so many deathflags that I actually believe that Oda is going for the "cats have nine lives" cliche.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

So, who exactly will Big Mom eat?
>Brulee
>Opera
>Smoothie

>>Smoothie
NOOOOOO. You better not OODDDAAAA.

I doubt she'll actually eat anyone, but she may soul pocus some of the surrounding individuals who are afraid of her. I could see most of the stronger children being able to escape from her in time, but some of the lesser ones and fodder having their souls potentially taken.

what currently known devil fruit would you eat for practical purposes?
>shiro shiro no mi

Caesar did literally nothing wrong tho.
>m-muh children
A necessary sacrifice in the altar of science

>I have seen some shit.jpg