HAPPENING!!!!! MATTIS: "There is NO EVIDENCE that Assad used chemical weapons"

They're officially going against the Jews now.

Mattis says there is no evidence Assad is responsible chemical weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/bd533182b7f244a4b771c73a0b601ec5
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mattis-says-us-has-no-evidence-of-syrian-use-of-sarin-gas/2018/02/02/109f1750-0829-11e8-aa61-f3391373867e_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOURCE

apnews.com/bd533182b7f244a4b771c73a0b601ec5

Hm. Assertions are not facts? Color me surprised.

big if true

(((White helmet aid group)))

Jewish (((CIA, deep state))) and (((media))) lying to provoke war comes as a real big surprise. Next you'll tell me "rebels" are jihadists and Syria was a quality secular state prior to NWO Jews policy funding ISIS.

It’s good he is being honest. Unlike the neocon Tucker had on last night pushing to depose assad because that has worked so well in the past.
>hussein
>gaddafi
>mubarak
Iran 1953
Guatemala 1954
British Guiana 1953-64
Iraq 1963
Cambodia 1955-70
Laos 1958 -1960
Ecuador 1960-63
Congo 1960
Brazil 1962-64
Dominican Republic 1963
Bolivia 1964
Indonesia 1965
Ghana 1966
Greece 1967
Bolivia 1971
Australia 1973-75
Portugal 1974-76
Jamaica 1976-80
Chad 1981-82
Grenada 1983
Fiji 1987
Nicaragua 1981-90
Panama 1989
Bulgaria 1990
Albania 1991
Afghanistan 1980s
Yugoslavia 1999-2000
Ecuador 2000
Afghanistan 2001
Venezuela 2002
Haiti 2004
Honduras 2009
Ukraine 2014

large if factual

Nice.

DELET THIS YOU STUPIID GOY THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ARE JEWISH TERRITORY PLS WE ARE STILL HOLOCAUST

oh shit is mattis based?

Huge if correct.

its not big, it HUGE

And I mean that 100000%. That means that they are going to begin to fight WITH Russia and China against the fucking CIA.

It's the CIA against the world, and we have chaos on our side

Wow, who would've thought?

>is mattis based

Me is Alina. Chemical weapon victim goat of Syria. Please to send the American troops.

Translation: Israel is about to pull some shit that is so egregious that a power move had to be made

what a fucking timeline. We get called conspiracy nut jobs for saying it's fake as fuck then the fucking secretary of war says it's fake.

AHAHHAHAHAHA

Possibly. Trump also publicly stated a few days ago that Israel would have to make some "big compromises" for a Mideast peace deal

My guess is that Israel's gearing up for an attack on Lebanon or a massive strike against SAA and Iranian targets in Syria

based Mattis knowing that the islamic state/al-qaeda/daesh which Obama supported and Hillary ran chem weapons to are the only ones deploying chemical weapons in Syria, and no matter how many times they use them the USA won't invade Syria to topple Assad for the islamic state and the kikes in Tel-Aviv who control them.

Now your just speaking nonsense

This is being slid to the fucking max boys

>That means that they are going to begin to fight WITH Russia and China

Maybe. Ive been considering lately that the evidence of russia colluding with the democrats, if not part of a long con to get them to incriminate the shit out of themselves, could imply that we will not be so friendly with them in the future. And India and pakistan just started another round of their quarterly skirmishes. Last time they had one China went ahead and executed a landgrab that ended with the indians allowing china to annex the territory. India is a decent **for 3rd world** strategic ally of ours, if we ever have a serious war with china we need the street shitters.

Things are fairly fucking complicated right now.

>Top general knows about war
It's his honesty that stands out.

this is actually huge..

He's talking about the most recent attack, dumpass. This has nothing to do with the chemical gassing of unarmed civilians that Assad so heinously committed, invoking a swift and brave response from the hero of Israel, Donald J. Trump.

I swear the dumbasses that browse this site only go buy images, they never actually read the article.

Im going to check it

I almost forgot what honesty look liked.

>Mattis says it is clear that Assad’s government has weaponized and used chlorine gas in the Syrian civil war.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mattis-says-us-has-no-evidence-of-syrian-use-of-sarin-gas/2018/02/02/109f1750-0829-11e8-aa61-f3391373867e_story.html

WOW POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

SHOCKING

This is a seismic shift in geopolitics

You know, Hirohito was culpable for a lot worse stuff than Assad, yet we kept him in power to keep Japan stable. With that in mind, it's no surprise that Japan is probably the best out of all of formerly American occupied nations.

Can I get a quick rundown? Who was reporting that Assad used chemical weapons?

>USA FREEDOM TOUR
>COMING TO A COUNTRY NEAR YOU

The United States when we bombed an airfield

#thingsIknewthedayof

Those are decent guesses. Israel is not going to let go of the golan heights, even though they are illegally occupying it. They have dumped a ton of resources into surveying the land and establishing drilling stations **the official story is it is (((for water))) but its oil** Their occupation of the golan heights is threatened by the proximity of both syria and lebanon, they hold a very thin area of land, most of which is rough terrain. They have even gone so far as to say that they will probably push another 40 miles into syria 'to protect their land'. But I wouldnt be shocked if they try to take southeastern lebanon too.

Which will be funny as shit. Remember in like 2013 or 2014 when they attacked lebanon? They got their shit pushed in and had to run away after like 4 days.

I have also heard rumors that in addition to the oil under the golan heights the kikes have been digging all over the place. And the rumor is they are looking for something that was buried there a long time ago some kind of superstitious god-stone or some shit. I didn't screencap any of it but been seeing posts here and there about it and as non-evidence as that is... I find that rumor to be highly fucking plausible knowing the kikes.

Next, you'll be telling me all those kids were stripped to their underwear because they were child soldiers and (((((they))))) didn't want us to see them dressed for killing people.

The several "chemical" attacks over the years the (((policy+media))) tried to peg on Assad to provoke an American response to war weren't from Assad. They were jihadists with rudimentary chemicals and stock gained by ISIS from Iraq. Which was obvious to anyone not brainwashed by CNN and who understands the same ploy was used to bring the (((US))) into the Iraq war.

>YHUGE
ftfy

Nah. You and leaf OP baiter are funtional illiterate. No sarin gás but chlorine gas hás been weaponised and used

B-B-B-BTFO

This isn't for you, it's for normies.

Do you even the articles?

Based Maddog

our unfaltering and always politically neutral intelligence agencies

Sadly, nobody will ever own up to the fact that these sane reasonable observations were treated this way.

Fucking rebels false flagging

We must bomb the goat to save the goat.

Why you mutts love reading fake news?

Netanyahu maybe saw a different way forward with Trump than the (((plan))) which globalists dreamt up years ago and he had no power to derail. Maybe that’s why (((they))) chose now to bring charges against Netanyahu. Shit is happening.

I understand. I'm just informing normies who weren't around over the years with some redpill sarcasm. The real facts are polar opposite from what (((mainstream media))) claimed at the time by design.

t. (((Shill)))

Get these scum out of the west.

"aid groups"
>White hats
we know about them already.
Last cemical attack was by ISIS "rebels" as well and blamed on Assad and government and that was a lie. Thankfully Trump knew it was a lie but still put on a show by launching a attack on a empty airbase with missiles that where set for destruction due to the fact they where past their expiry dates (or best before if you will).

we have more white hat videos? like the one where they where cleaning up after another fake chemical weapons attack?

Neocons and neolibs are going to shit themselves

>Mattis
Old mumbling shitbag.

Remember that time when they went really hard with the chemical bullshit back in 2012? Remember how Sup Forums conducted a cointelop so dank that active duty soldiers were openly protesting that they would not go to war against Syria?

Remember how we followed that up by calling in russian air support on 3 isis training camps?

>my family thinks Ive been wasting my life
>they have no idea I've been defending them in the third world war this whole time
>tfw true heros require no recognition

It's been an honor and a privilege, lads.

Just a phonefag in Portugal trying to sleep.

>the source is fake news because it publishes the truth

Every last shill will be held to account for their crimes. Enjoy your hubris while it lasts.

She's too young

No way I'd fit

>last

actually there was one after that and he completely ignored it.

>Old mumbling shitbag.
back to the shed, sven

The honor is mine. I remember, brother. Respects. Never forget. Gotta grow stronger. The future of humanity and western civilization literally (and sadly) depends on anons. 99% of my Syria redpills aren't labeled so I won't post more. Shit is buried and needs organizing but the archives are out there.

IMPEACH

>Remember how we followed that up by calling in russian air support on 3 isis training camps
a glorious time user
i gotta find those screencaps

Perhaps one day you guys will get recognition. Hopefully you and other anons can help again one day.

>checks flag

Yuge if true

This

Significant if verifiable.

Hundreds more. I'll leave it here, too tired.

Of course it's not on Facebook and it looks like Newsweek disabled the comments on their page.

The Syrian woman in the gold dress is a real QT

hm. Assertions of evidence without evidence are facts? color me CIA

>uh, you don't get to bring evidence

ok a few more I found.

Can’t mossad the Assad

Yes because they used chlorine in the recent bombings.

It's right there, Assad is still war criminal.

"Mattis says it is clear that Assad's government has weaponized and used chlorine gas in the Syrian civil war."

Syrians are wonderful people. Unironically BASED. It was a secular Christian-friendly (and protecting) state with a lot of western values. Incredible history as most of you know. The dictatorship was needed to keep an honest to god lid on radical elements that wanted to take it over in the name of Islam/jihad. Jewish/US power finally got their way with it.

Syrians are actually some of the few refugees a country would want to host. The problem is that jihadists (not Syrians) mixed in with the real refugees flowing into Europe as anyone with a brain would expect in the chaos. Now Europe keeps getting embedded with jihadists, not the fault of Syrians. They're the victims on all ends.

>It's right there, Assad is still war criminal.
Dumbass
All wars are crimes.

meant for Good night, anons.

This, what a bunch of illeterate dumbfucks.