OP Suggestion

OP on thread here:
suggested an OP where we spread soome fake news to trigger the SJW and femenists. what do you guys thing?
user made an article. its in the pic.

If anyone can make it better in anyway pls do

I can almost feel the SJW and femenist tears when they see this shit. If the media picks this up and runs with it ill die laughing... but i dont think itll get that far.

This I going to be gold, we need to spam leddit

Spam the faggit

Perfect

when i was

Bumping for luls

Martin Luther KANG

EPIC TROLL OP! HAHA FUCKING LIBTARDS PRAISE KEK

Somebody fix the engrish non sequitur bit at the bottom about the parade.

LEFTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH ALREADY
Maybe this'll do it

Oh please, have some fun.

A young boy

Damn I thought this was real for a half-second. The has potential.

bump. Almost thought it was real. Spam it on Twitter, reddit and facebook please. Great op.

HAHA JUST EPIC MY FELLOW MAGAPEDE XD IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE CAN READ THIS BOARD

Back to /r/The_Donald faggot.

>EPIC TROLL OP! HAHA FUCKING LIBTARDS PRAISE KEK
>HAHA JUST EPIC MY FELLOW MAGAPEDE XD IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE CAN READ THIS BOARD
Why do autists do this?

It doesn't matter who reads this board. You think CNN will start running a primetime segment every time Sup Forums does anything?

holy shit you're going to kill me laughing.

Get rid of the gettyimages watermark, write a replacement for the nonsense "I can't believe the hypocrisy..." bit and get it out in the wild.

One can hope.

Can you give us a tutorial on how to create such an image? We can do something like "Trump to sign bill removing Holocaust Memorial Days" or "Trump to ban LGBT propaganda on social media"

>meme flag
fuck off, Israeli shill.

GTFO, this is a great idea

you type quick little bot, good work!

bleep blop we have been found out by pol, switch script!

Show your real flag and I'll let you continue with your crappy thread in peace.

Grow up you faggots its stuff like this that completley ruins our credibility and why anything you guys ever try to actually accomplishment will fail because they'll just label you as a bunch of trolls and they're not wrong

People today are so dense they're probably never even get around to realize its a prank and contribute to the mindless hate against Trump your literally doing the media's job for them with shit like this retards

are you replying to yourself?

This is pretty good because libtards are so desperate to virtue signal, they will pick it up without even thinking.

Looks like an imbecile wrote it. Fix your capitalization and punctuation for fuck's sake.

Why should we celebrate D&C commie niggers anyways?

Trump says that Mexico could pay for the wall with the Baja Peninsula.

DO IT

Arpaio suggests that Arizona should be a coastal state, asks Trump to start conversations with the Mexican Govt to annex Rocky Point.

Kek!!!! perfect

kek
bump

I'm not even OP faggot, look at the ID

Why should we spread fake news when the media does it themselves just fine?

sage for plebbit tier le meymey

How about this? Kinda Autistic tho.

follow up with tweets
>wtf the link isnt working anymore
>cnn pulled it down!!
>holy shit is cnn taking orders from trump now?

That's horrible fonts. FIX THAT SHIT

>blabbing about a Sup Forums raid on Sup Forums.
Too late. One of the 1000 (((journalists))) this board is already writing an article about it.

>fail
Really? Doesn't look like failure from here, it looks like winning. And I'm not sick of it yet.

>removing Holocaust Memorial Days
The left hate jews.

And no lefty news outlet would call it "LGBT propaganda" as that'd get backlash. It'd be a ban on "pro-LGBT sentiment" with a 'quote' on his qualifications for it with subtext meaning the same as propaganda. Even just "'Traditional values still have a place in America' says Trump" or something, those idiots will eat it up.

Yeah, because the golden shower thing and Russian collusion weren't hilarious and totally didn't pan out.

>D&C
What even

Why the fuck should Sup Forums do CNN's job for them? FOR FREE?
kys CNN shill.

This is gay. Seeing as how Trump actually been doing more for blacks than any elected nigger yet. Hardly a great meme. 1.25/10

I thought it was real, fuck.

"Trump agrees with Jerry Brown. Plans to wall off California along with Mexico, trade golden state to Mexico for funds."

Howzat?

You all make shit quality images. All you have to do is inspect the element of the text and edit it to whatever you want then screenshot. It keeps the exact same font and formatting

My father

Which is good. CNN, salon, any of those sites spout garbage, people just see the premise as something to look into because clearly it's a lot more serious than those outlets say.

Exactly. Dems see blacks as their property or something meanwhile republicans actually care about people regardless of color.

What's wrong with encouraging some people to question a narrative that drives them to vote against their interests? Conservatism is what the black community needs and DARE style rubberbanding may be a starting point for some.

This. /thread

bump

How about a meme that Trump plans to draft women and minorities but no trannies for the military because they have far too many white men?

Watermark the image with redpills and/or text mocking people who fall for it.