Deep State Coup Happening

Remember me, boys? I told you so. You started it one year ago, this month, and you'll end it one year from now, this month.

A year's time has gained you a lot of momentum. Nearly the entire senior leadership of the FBI has been forced out. New hits to the deep state coup, some small and some large, will become public about every other day from now until the fall. For every move, there are ten countermoves you won't see until much later. Prosecution on this level is both a legal matter and a political matter, but while the wheels of justice grind slowly they also grind finely. Comey, Lynch, and Shepard Smith will go to prison.

Keep your eyes open for happenings and keep putting the pieces together and spreading information like you can do better than anyone. You know what to do with this kind of stuff when you find it. There's a plan at work and you all have your parts to play in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1690850
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/deep state coup happening/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115001631/#115043344
blogcritics.org/for-orphans-in-haiti-cut-the/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/shep-smith-waitress_n_4144837.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/shepard-smith-fox-news-comes-out-gay-defends-roger-ailes/
adweek.com/tvnewser/shepard-smiths-haiti-experience-i-was-too-green-18-years-ago-to-be-working-there/26844
sptimes.com/News/111800/news_pf/State/National_TV_anchor_is.shtml
wnd.com/2001/07/9925/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmmm

Ahh yes the Shepard Smith user!!! Now give me a refresher, what is this cock sucker going to be exposed for? Was it hati?

Rachel Brand, No. 3 official at DOJ, is stepping down.

Was Yee involved with Paddock or not?
Was Rothschild killed in plane crash?
When will indictments be unsealed?
What has Ben Swann been up to?
What the hell is going on in Antartica?

>Shepard Smith will go to prison.

I wish a nigga would.

give us more. we need white pills around here

What about hilaREEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?!?

>Shepard Smith
wut?

Q predicted this

>Shepard Smith
I want to see this motherfucker hanging.

Is this going to be a fun coup like the one in turkey or another one of the faggy ones where we all just post shitty articles and flame war each other.

i remember

Mods. Ban this shitty post.

Nice psy op. All materialist civic nationalist type society is a spook.

Sup Forums is a spook.

Read Vedic literature, become an ideal man. Stop wasting time on this silly site. Meditate, learn of the history of your ancestors, and of the potentiality of our ascendance.

Q predicted this

If all of this is true you will not change anything by knowing it. If it is false (likely) not paying attention to it and cultivating yourself to become ideal will better your life regardless.

Spooks appear to be creating a game with people on this site in which you larp as the heroes by association to personalities. You are effectively being made to "achieve" without achieving anything more than shitposting.

Inaction is a spook.

Action of which you can calculate benefits the cia and their masters is a spook.

Consider all things with logic and reason. Don't trust your impulses, and question ideas which feel alien.

Mods. Ban this shitty post.

Based Nunes and Snowden.

MUH DEEP STATE.
>OMG A SHILL!!!!

Well actually I haven't done anything except live my life

> Vedic

So why hasn’t India managed to become an ideal country?

The Deep is a handful of powerful Jewish families, such as Rothschilds, and the Intelligence Community which they control throughout most of the world, including America and Europe.

Even if Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and Obama went to prison right now... you wouldn't even be scratching the surface of the "Deep State." So, don't be distracted when they tell you, "We've finally got 'em!".. it's just a trick.

Fake and gay

You boomers and mommy bloggers will never learn...

Who the fuck is shepherd Smith

tick tock

Thank you Q! I love you! I never doubted you!

Okay supergenius insider if you're legit why is the file so small?

>Deep State
The "deep state" is a retarded conspiracy theory that no rational person would fall for.

>why is the file so small?
In Russia they're still working with 17 inch screens

Q predicted this

Except for the fact that we have mountains of evidence and you leftists have jack shit....

Aryans, not poos.

>The "deep state" is a retarded conspiracy theory that no rational person would fall for.
The "deep state refers to unelected political appointees and lifetime bureaucrats abusing their positions and authority to profit and gain power so they can profit and gain power, every once in a while we catch a glimpse of it's operations, like Iran-Conta.
Fuck your disinfo.

>shep
Plz dusefampai

No shit. The "deep state" doesn't exist. It is a kike lead communist coup. The walls are already crashing down but it will be a slow and torturous (for you) grind until. You will be tormented by the knowledge that, yes, all of the anons who tried to warn you that what you are doing by shilling is willfull and knowledgeable participation in seditious activities, at the least.

This

bump for interest

>keep putting the pieces together

Aka apophenia

Soon...

Why is Shepard Smith in the same breath as Comey and Lynch?
Why is a fucking anchorman sat next to former heads of Big Justice?

>When you can't address evidence a simple mocking of a strawman will do

So, what's the story with Shepard Smith?

Shep Smith does a ton of coke in Oxford, MS, or at least used to. Picks up college boys. I wanna know the past Shep Smith info drop?

>Boomers
>Divide and conquer, generation edition

Kicking them out of this country is a good start. Some of europe will follow hopefully like dominoes.

SOMEONE post link to original SHEP thread

OP is a lying shill who speaks in vague statements with no real point.

Always ready! Moving, moving into position.

> (OP)
>Mods. Ban this shitty post.

So you're saying he's right?

> (OP)
>Mods. Ban this shitty post.

Truthiness tripled

>
>Truthiness tripled

No plane hit this building. Nothing hit this third building on 911.... It was a controlled explosion minus the airplanes... Like the other two...

Don't remember you but I already like you better than Q "there are no coincidences" faggot

bump

I hate Nazi's because I think they're also spooks, but I'll bump this message because too many people here don't really understand.

> (OP)
>bump

Of course you don't remember some random faggot from a year ago, it doesn't matter.... This Q guy does seem to be some douchebag fortune teller type... "Do you have a mother? Is she getting old? She is having some problems in her life??" Lol stfu Q

>people abusing their positions and authority to profit and gain power so they can profit and gain power

So basically just every single person ever.

u serious? hes always giving the globalists talking points

I remember plenty of faggots from a year ago. I don't remember OP though.

>nazis are spooks

Yes, reiterate my message by being a spook

didnt mean to scare you :3

You're shit at this

whatd i do wrong

The Jews.

Lgbtq

t. Deep state

Google the title and there are a lot of these posts from last year archived.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1690850

When do pedophiles start being publically executed?

What did shit smith do?

Oh jesus he’s talking about the memo right? In March

An anonymous voice on Sup Forums claims omniscience which indicates his own Deep State enrollment.

Yet there is no interest from any of these "Deep State Leaker Patriots" in revealing or exposing 9/11 perps. "Q" and Assange both want you to believe in the Official Story of 9/11.

Sorry. 9/11 is the biggest crime of my lifetime. 9/11 is the litmus test.

Deep state referes to interests that transcend the American and western govervments.

I would have thought Q would have claimed otherwise

Who was the FBI director on 9/11/2001, user?

>1 post by this ID

bump

Why do Q and Assange want you to believe Mueller's Official Story of 9/11, user?

Which one is the biggest crime, snake user: Russiagate, Obamagate, or 9/11gate?

This is actually true. If you want proof, check the non-essential deepstate like the National Park Service, still full of Obama appointees that have made numerous attempts to protest Trump and have been ignored and overlooked. Trump is going for the military, the FBI and CIA where it counts. This is what a swamp draining looks like

According to Peter Dale Scott, yes, that's right.

According to the Turkish origin of the term Deep State, yes, that's right.

According to the larps & derps of Sup Forums, Deep State means CIA but not NSA or the Pentagon. So you must be a shill for the CIA if you're using the term correctly.

Uhhh no. Deep state only refers to government appointments that don't have term limits, that maintain the same operators from one admin to another. The term is often used with conspiracy theories but describes something common in beaurocratic America

>link
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/deep state coup happening/

sounds like Shep was involved in distributing info from the steele "known fraudulent doc"

Shepard Smith:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115001631/#115043344
In 2010, Smith reported a series of stories intended to assist Clinton Foundation associated organizations move orphans from Haiti after the earthquake.

blogcritics.org/for-orphans-in-haiti-cut-the/

In 2011, shortly after Giovanni Graziano joined Fox News as a production assistant, the 50+ year old Shepard Smith became romantically involved with his then 24 year old direct subordinate. This was reported in tabloids.

In 2012, Graziano was promoted to associate producer at Fox Business. He has not been promoted since. Other associate producers at Fox News had more experience when they were promoted to Associate Producer. Matt Schiavone had two years as a production assistant and a year as an editor before being promoted. Jennings Grant was a production assistant for two years and a booker for a year before her promotion. Lauren Hans held a variety of positions for seven years before her promotion. Christina Marazza was an anchor and executive producer at a regional before her promotion. You can confirm these facts on LinkedIn.

In 2013, Smith physically assaulted a waitress named Katya Minskova. This was covered in tabloid publications.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/shep-smith-waitress_n_4144837.html

In 2016, Shepard Smith announced his homosexuality shortly after Roger Ailes was forced to resign and made cryptic comments about Ailes’ “betrayal” of his trust.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/shepard-smith-fox-news-comes-out-gay-defends-roger-ailes/

Recently, Shepard Smith has become sharply anti-Trump. This shift has come at the same time thousands of human traffickers were arrested and coincide with rumors of him and other homosexual anchors at other networks being in close contact with Alan Dershowitz, a long-time friend of Epstein who assisted Epstein during his pedophilia case.

>was 2/2
1/2:

Shepard Smith has repeatedly, for twenty five years, demonstrated the behavioral patterns of a rage-filled, sexual predator.

In 1993 Shepard Smith divorced his wife of six years, Virginia Donald, and moved to Miami. The couple had no children. The divorce records from the state of Florida were sealed. While working as a reporter in Miami for WSVN, he first met a man named Jeffery Epstein.

In 1993, he was sent by his station on assignment to Haiti to cover the political turmoil in the nation. Being held at gun point wasn’t the only thing he got involved in down there. Epstein, through his connections with the Clinton Administration, introduced him officials in Haiti who could help him obtain young men. He can be placed in Haiti during the time by news footage.

adweek.com/tvnewser/shepard-smiths-haiti-experience-i-was-too-green-18-years-ago-to-be-working-there/26844

In 2000, while covering the Bush-Gore situation in Florida, Shepard Smith intentionally struck a female reporter with his vehicle after screaming profanity at her. The attack was buried and Smith received no punishment after the victim “settled”.

sptimes.com/News/111800/news_pf/State/National_TV_anchor_is.shtml

wnd.com/2001/07/9925/

Bull $h*t.

Interesting

Is netinyahu part of the problem?
Israel's aggression today, it's the Cabal trying to start ww3 to save their hide, right?