How do I get tomoko to like me?

How do I get tomoko to like me?

Smile and say hi. She will probably ponder about the deeper meaning behind it all for weeks.

Do you own a dick?

Done.

tomoko's into girls too

Since you're on Sup Forums I'm assuming you're a -4/10. You'll have to get good at drawing.

She has high standards. Someone who wastes time posting here would never be able to impress her.

all women want chad it doesnt matter if theyre ugly losers like you, never forget that.

She was having fantasies about that manga-club guy and obsessed over him for a while because he drew a nice picture of her. Because she thought that he thought she was cute.

As long as they took care of their personal hygiene and at least made it look like they were in the process of losing weight, at least some people from Sup Forums could probably grab her attention.

Rape her and show dominance

Suck on her toes.

This. Tomoko wants a man to dick her into her place. If you can do this without being even more of a stammering autist than her she will be your girlfriend in no time.

should could be a chubby chaser

cant you rape her and be a stammering autist?

His weight was something, even while she briefly had a crush on him, that ruined her fantasies when she realized it.

Tomoko isn't fond of people who remind her of herself. You'll just piss her off.

as long as youre attractive enough literally just give her any attention at all and shell be into you

You can't

I own one, can't remember where i put it though.

Show interest, that's all it takes with someone as desperate as her.

pretty sure that would just scare her into running away

behind the couch

go to bed emoji

Buy her another season

First step get /fit/, Second; talk to her in class, Third; ask for help studying. Fourth; mention that you enjoy studying with her and wish to do it more often.

First is to make her know that you appreciate Tomoko as a person or really any way except a purely sexual way. See Tomoko wants sex because she thinks that it's the only way she is worth anything at all. But what she really wants is love like you do too. Furthermore she is also scared of sex, terrified. So you must always remind her that you genuinely care about her and accepting and understanding her misguided bad attempts to make herself be more diserable or her distancing herself from you because of her fear that she will scare you away.