Remind me again, why is it considered "blue pilled" to be vegan?

remind me again, why is it considered "blue pilled" to be vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twqUeuUHqLE
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Killing stuff for meat - brutal reality of natural law - redpilled

because vegans are faggots

milk is drunk by calf who turns into big macho bull with 5 feet long dick.

drink milk and grow a bull dick.

Have you even eaten a steak?

because of beta faggot cucks who enjoy meat in their mouth like myself. faggot

killing animals and eating them is part of being a human being; we're omnivores. The majority of vegans are physically weakened due to their diets.

Because meat is good and veganism is pseudo scientific hippie bullshit.

I milked some cows with my grandpa last month I went to mexico, had a couple drinks too with 100% alcohol and some cow milk, it hits you real quick I love the simple life over their.

fuck carnivore faggots

If only estrogen was a physical substance that could be measured in a lab we might know the estrogen content of different foods.
Too bad we can only go by memes and old wives tales.

Smart enough to feed yourself without the need for making pathogenic microbes stronger; vegetarianism is redpilled too. Vegans are a step beyond good sense, what is life without honey and boot leather.

Probably on account of all the cocks you suck.

Vegans are extremely redpilled about the decadence and kikery going on with our food, but they revolt against the natural law, and are punished for it. Solution is to cut waaaay back on red meat (once or twice a week max) and load up on more chicken and fish from local/organic suppliers, as well as leafy greens, beans, quinoa, lentils, fresh fruit and fresh veg.

You mean 100 proof? 100% alcohol would fucking kill you wouldn't it?

lol the only world in witch your relevance ever will be is on YouTube with those fucking pathetic atheist vegan nerds. Faggot kill yourself

>drinking milk

Not even vegan, but that shit is retarded

Good
You should go back and improve mexico

>stealing titty mill from a species you enslaved thousands of years ago
>literally the nectar of white men since most other races can't metabolize lactose
>anything but redpilled

>There's nothing wrong with soy, you fucking milk drinker!

You mixed alcohol and milk?
Next time stay out

Skip the soy and the Bovine blood pus drink. Eat mushrooms like mother nature intended.

I think drinking milk while eating meat sort of offsets the estrogen compared to literally replacing all protein sources in your diet with soy.

dat leaf with no irony

Yes its called a pajarete dude put in a little alcohol mixed with a little suger, cofee, or crushed chocolate and straight milk from the cows tits, 100% organic milk from organic cows not the shit they sell here in the stores

Fatty meats like.....idk..... steak actually give more testosterone.

Is it bad to add milk to the coffee?
Or will estrogen do this 2 me
>stopping redpilling my german friends
>selling my guns
>stop boxing

50mL milk makes me a sissy ?

>100% alcohol

you gonna be a soyboy or a super milk stud?

100% alkohol?
Go back to school and learn some chemistry before you use the 100s

>not stilling your desires to drink some nice titte-milk
lol, you're gay
I'm sure that you never had sex with a woman because you respect them too much

Buy grass-fed milk, not soy fed. I'm sure germany has all those faggy choices in your fancy Märkte.

respect white women,
kill the others!

milk has probably been my favorite beverage my whole life and I'm still at least 5 times more masculine than the average soyboy. what type of retard made this image?

>because vegans are faggots
careful what you say about Hitler

I think our milk is grasfeed. Soymilk tastes gay and the buyers here in Ger looks like fags.

Studying in Citys shows you somekind of SJW,leftis... and you lern to avoid that shit.

PLS, kill them

I love to eat meat.
Milk on the other hand is downright disgusting. Why the fuck would you drink tit milk from a different species

>liquid that turns a calf into a bull

Estrogen!!!!

Because there's no single reason to not eat meat that doesn't appeal to emotion.

>mexican bartending warlocks

100% alcohol is gaseous, you can't drink it amerimutt

milk contains estrogen

I'm going to Germany in a few months to study for a year so I guess I'll get to see first-hand. Can't be worse than being surrounded by Mexicans all the time.

>100% alcohol
You realize that 100% alcohol isn’t possible? At a certain point alcohol converts into water. You cannot distill it past ~85 or so

I always have a bottle with pure methanol next to my laptop. When the day comes, i drop it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=twqUeuUHqLE

joke's on them, I can't drink milk, since I'm lactose intolerant == white on the outside, asian inside.

Congratulations for being the only person to reply to that guy who actually managed to actually be dumber than the original.

Where you go ? North, south Ger?

Being vegan is just dumb, it's like avoiding the sun, or not exercising. You are going against what your body is designed to do.

The 100% isnt possible, but you can hit the 99,9% very easy. I done it.

vegans are globalist cucksuckers

The dude is disappointed in you

Some, but honestly if you can demonstrate other races are objectively worse to animals they will go 14/88 in an instant.

>muh poor little animals

beta cuck

200 proof is definitely bad for you, unless you dilute it first, such as with milk. Pure ethanol has practically no flavor or bite so it goes down like water (commercially produced liquor can be made practically burn-free too, but people expect the burn, so that's how distilleries do), and since it's 2.5x stronger than the 80 proof that people typically use for shots, it's real easy to get alcohol poisoning, especially if the person drinking or mixing it doesn't realize that the likker is that concentrated (most people assume that if there's no burn, it must be watered down).
Oh, and it can dissolve skin cells, so there's that.

What’s wrong with eating eggs? My chickens seem happy.

Enforcing morality is an inherent responsibility of superior people onto inferior.

Veganism is continued moral progress. The failure of vegans is simply their belief that all humans are equally capable or willing to adopt higher moral positions.

Certainly some form of pseudo Nazism would best serve the cause because the fundamental reality is most people are inherently immoral and thus it is up to us to force them to be.

I eat red meat and drink almond milk. Kys memeflag

>Considers himself a superior being
>Isn’t a moral nihilist

> Natural Law

Chimps will rip any animal they can get their mitts on apart and devour them.

How did humans survive without b12 lol they didn't.
They ate animals

stay the fuck in Mexico spic

Occasionally dude, occasionally.

From insects. They are rich in vitamin b12. A don't forget dirt. Primates eat their food with dirt and dust on it.

Ur b12 is synthetic coz the factory farmed cattle lack it on account of not being exposed to grass.

because the meat+dair industry paid alot of money for it to be super gay to not eat meat.
Any real man needs meat with his meal. Youre not a soy boy faggot are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

Its not, civilization is vegetarian.

t. tummy too sensitive spicy spicy milk

Ok thanks I'll eat dirt and insects from now on

>soy is a mem-

Only faggots take issue with that.

Funny how it's super manly to eat meat, but when it comes to worms, termites, and locusts these same posers bitch out like faggots.

Nothing wrong with milk. We've been drinking it for 1000s of years; only recently have our test levels gone to shit.

>Forgets we started cooking food in our camp fires.

I've had near 200 proof and it goes down like a dry fire not a liquid

Someone mentioned natural law.
This is it.
Now go take down a cow with ur ferocious incisors and long sharp claws u alpha male u.

>natural law is some shit I found on some nobody's blog
Natural law is the only reason our brains are as developed as they are is because we ate meat.

livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html

kys you're self