Chinese Stealth Jet

this design looks familiar. As an aerospace engineer, I have to say. The Chinese are getting better at stealing our engineering.
Steal the stealth Jet design.
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2132777/chinas-j-20-stealth-fighter-jet-lines-combat-duty
Steal the MIRV War head design.
Pay Pres. Clinton for the Loral Missile guidance technology.
China as a "superpower" will only last as long as the United States does.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faB5bIdksi8
youtube.com/watch?v=MwdFZ8xFUjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank God for the melting pot. Chinese just fit right into our diverse society. Praise Jesus.

Wut? Wait, no user!
I've had it up to here with Chinese copying my work.

Fuck off chankoro!

The F-22 is rather old.

youtube.com/watch?v=faB5bIdksi8

Video related. Here is a video of a F-22 prototype crash landing in 1992.
>1992
Think about that. The F-22 was at the phase in development that the Chinese jet is today 26 years ago.

China is 30 years behind.

The Chinese are so pathetic, all they do is steal and rip off other counties designs. I thought Asians were supposed to be smart, the probably all cheat

They're smart enough to hack your shit.
It's pretty great for Canada when they steal US technology, it means we can buy better, cheaper products from them afterward.
Maybe Trudeau will buy some of those J-20s to replace our CF-18s instead of your expensive meme planes.

They have good reason to steal other countries designs. All western countries had a head start, if they don't steal technology they might never catch up and after the Sino-Soviet Split, no one would share technology with them. Although China has been making significant effort to develop their own technology, they really can't stop copying other people at the present if they want to avoid being invaded or lose geopolitical influence. China has been making significant domestic technological developments in their ballistic missile, tank, and naval technology but they still are lacking in aircraft.

Communism fucked china over. Imperial china was pretty cool though

The prototype models it was based on, the YF series, is old. The F 22 was tested during the 1990s and came into service in 2005. The J 20 was in testing phase before 2009, and it came into service in 2017.

>America saying other people steal
Kekke. You stole thrust vectoring from the Russians who did it in 1980s, stealth technology from Russian science who developed it in the 1960s, stole rocket technology from Germany, developed nuclear bombs with Jews fleeing Nazi germany, and computers from the British.

You’re not an aerospace engineer, because you asked questions you should already know the answer to.

I know because I am one. Saged, now fuck off.

>airplanes
lol maybe if baby china is cooperative we'll let them have a few of our older triangular craft models

The Manchus pretty much destroyed the Chinese psyche long before communism.

Flight and electicity was stolen from Americans. Check mate yuropoor.

lol @ chinese engineering.

that "jet" is the equivalent of putting a bodykit on a toyota yaris and calling it a supercar

i mean, look at it

> weird blocky intakes
> flawed area-ruling between forward strakes and wings
> aft strakes AND forward strakes
> angles all over the place
> overly large, overly forward pitot tube
> overly large aileron hinges
> excessive washout

instead of wasting money on the aerial equivalent of a fully riced chevy astro, the chinks should get some national pride and knock off the F-14.

actually, fuck the chinks. copyright-infringe my penis, it'll be bigger.

New Chinese century is just the worst parts of America being shipped to a foreign country

You do know we let them steal of fake designs right? We did the same to the Soviets. They wasted years and billions of dollars recreating our fake blueprints which always contained hidden design flaws that would fuck them. It's all part of the plan. The Chinese were stupid as fuck to build this airplane without knowing how we sabotaged the plans.

scientists begging to be repatriated and giving state secrets = / = stealing tech

The F-22 was probably operational before 2005. The F-117 was operational for many years before the public knew about it.

The Chinese stealth jet is a prototype. It is in the same phase of development now that the F-22 was in the early 90's. That's all I'm really trying to say. China has a few experimental stealth fighters. They don't have 100+ of them in service and ready to fight at a moment's notice.

it `s not "your engineering" my nigger . stealth tech is german , stealth paint was a BASF byproduct from the 70`s improved by the japs and applied by the yanks .

They can try to steal our tech, but they will be behind and inferior if they do. The real problem is when, as you say, corrupt individuals give information to them.

There's a significant difference between modeling you own fighters based on visual reference, and actually having information on material and internal components.

Worst part is pilots have no experience and cant see worth a shit because they are always squinting.

for that reason the chinese love german engineering :-)

a copy paste soviet concorde crashing at Bourget was yesterday . Chinese learn quick - any my factory students from Shanghai understood how to design Tarnkappentechnik ( Radarquerschnitt : smaller than a Kolibri

The Germans lost the battle of Britain due to radar. The Brits had the first operational radars and could see the German planes coming from across the English Channel. That is how they could intercept them with such precision. The Brits had far less aircraft yet won a decisive victory because they could deploy those aircraft with great precision.

Why do people assume that a similiar aerostructure == similiar airplane?

1. Literally no idea on aerofoils / charachtersistcs
2. Materials not visible to naked eye
3. Avionics not visible to naked eye
80003. 80,000 minor details

I'd love to see that Chinese piece of crap pulling a 9g manoeuvre and the spars remaining intact.

t. aerospace engineer

computers from the brits ?? you mean : station x , bleetchly park ....one moment ...what about enigma and Zuse ? ... what about Horten stealth bomber design ? MBB Schubvektor ... and by the way ...the alloys ...you get them from Krupp or your local DIY market ?

The absolute state of American education
>body kit
Most of the RCS of a plane comes from its structure. So a body kit would be extremely important. And what did they put the body kit on? An Su 35?

>werid block intakes
Faceted panes to reduce RCS.

>forward strakes
You mean canards?

>angles all over the place
Faceted panes are the best way to structurally reduce RCS.

>overaly large pilot tube
Most of the RCS of a plane comes from its edges and sides. There's a reason why people don't just enlarge the frontal code and have the top half of it as the cockpit slightly behind and the bottom half as the radar.

true . thats why my chinese students send me emails . and as an engineer and glider plane expert I am always willing to help. german BND turned up one day , I told them to fukk off and to leave Germany . no us nigger in the (((german))) "gov" is able to interrupt tech transfer from Germany to China . Transrapid , Maglev / kennste - kennste .. hhahahahahah

back to school . I am no longer willing to argue with anglos due to your lousy school "system"

At least the Chinese had some fucking common sense to put some wings on the fucking thing.
Now maybe it will be able to turn without falling out of the sky.

hmmph.

>Steal the MIRV War head design.

>German
Try Russian. The most fundamental aspect, the mathematics to calculate RCS on panes, was from ruskies.
Because of RCS? Not a very high g maneuver but here.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwdFZ8xFUjU
It could fly way before that yes, but full tested operational readiness, no. The J 20 is the same. It flew way before 09 but was introduced in 2017. No one is doubting China is a decade or two behind.

Why do you have to hide behind a meme flag?

the brits did nothing . polish pilots fought the battle of britain , 4 more weeks and the brits would have been dead . Göring was on speed . we call taht a management prob. Bomber guidance with Knickebein Funkfeuer . wrong allocation of material and a lousy choise of targets made this campain a desaster . the polish dudes saved the britons ass . ( you won`t find that in anglos "history" books.

Stealth paint is only one small part of stealth technology. The shape of the craft, the vectored exhaust, the internal weapons systems are all also essential components of stealth design. Low reflective paint was probably the easiest component to design.

Also, did you guys know that the one million+ lines of computer code required to send Americans to the moon was handwritten by a black woman?

user, you do know the J 20 is not a copy of any western design schematic right? No western fighter jet has canards or is this size. The F 22 and 35 are smaller and have different intakes and frontal shape. Not to mention the J 20 was already testing when the Lockheed hack happened.

The J 31 maybe.

Looks like a 4g Eurofighter/Gripen hybrid and nothing like a "stealth fighter"

don`t worry my anglo friend , we teach several thousands students in China . est-ce que c `est inquitant pour vous ? MRCA bilot retired / Luft und Raumfahrttechnik , Bayern :-)

youre literally retarded

>handwritten by a black woman
That was before the days of computer spreadsheets and other productivity software. You needed a team of trained monkeys to do all the mind numbing calculations. Now a consumer desktop can do the work they did in a year in 0.1 seconds.

komm - lass gut sein , ich beschäftige mich seit 30 Jahren mit dem Thema Tarnkappentechnologie , ihr habt 40 Jahre benötigt um die Horten Blaupause überhaupt zu verstehen , da B-2 Konzept basiert auf Horten , das F - 117 Konzept hat MBB in den 70ern entwickelt . mir persönlich ist es auch scheißegal was du glaubst - wir rüten die Chinesen auf . Ende der Durchsage . Learn my language if you have something to say

Trudeau will replace your military with pamphlets about how to discuss your feelings with the enemy so you can help them understand that you don't want to be invaded.

kek israel stole the F 35 tech and gave it to china what a surprise

>it looks the same
>so it is the same
I am disappointed in the Canadian education system. It's such a retarded thing to say.

Eurofighter has no S ducts, much different wing shape, different intakes, one instead of two tail panes, no angled panes, very different fuselage, no internal weapons bay, no asymmetric nozzles.

von Braun was not involved in da Saturn brogram - all was done by dat black girl . Heilige Scheiße was seid ihr yankes doch beknackt

>No western fighter jet has canards
Nigger, do you know what Eurofighter / Gripen / Rafale / Viggen is?

>No western fighter jet has canards
Eurofighter... man you don't know shit do you

>costs $50 million less
For a reason.

I would've thought it was clear I meant stealth jets, not the 4th gen European fighters.

You stupid nigger, the fuck am I meant to make differences between your youtube shit resolution video and any known Eurofighter difference.

t. worked on Tranche II Typhoons. Not a Cancuck. Suck a cock.

the kikes have also stolen the B-1 concept in the early 70s in order to pay the soviets for releasing soviet kikes . IBM fired many kikes because they steal intellectual property wherever they "work"

soon

>hacking
Are you burgers larping as DNC crying about hacking now?
Hacking in technology is fair fucking game, what do you have spies for? What world you live in where there is morality in dealing with your biggest enemy? Stop crying.

So you know nothing about the J 20 and didn't bother to find out

So you're an American? That explains a lot.

F35 is trash though.

>chink gooks fly fleet of F35s in a future war with Japan
>get raped harder than Nanking

kek

Pak-50, J-20 whatever it doesn't matter how fancy your single or dozen or even a few dozen strong fighter force is. The future is microtargeting, swarm attacks coordinated by AI, projectiles you can't shoot down, datalink coordination, and intelligence gathering... you don't need expensive missiles when you have high powered lasers, you don't need expensive stealth jets when you flood the battlefield with cheap remotely-piloted/ai-piloted aircraft, and you don't need any sizeable military when you sabotage development programs and ruin troop cohesion from within. We would win any war of today... and any war of the future, at this rate. China can't even project its power to American soil, it doesn't have a bluewater navy and can't sustain a logistics train across the Pacific. War with America would mean NATO breathing down your neck. You're one sorry son of a bitch when you go to war with America. This is all ignoring the economic consequences of war, and civilian revolt.

>American
>working on Typhoons
You're treacle my dear.

>swarm attacks
Those things are autocannon fodder. Drones are useful as a sort of extremely slow, cheap missile used against units with no AA.

>high powered lasers
A complete meme. Laser power decreased exponentially with range. Right now a bloody sniper rifle has more range than a ship mounted laser.

>war with America
China has no interest in America. Everyone knows its about Taiwan. China knows this, America knows this. It's not interested in power projection but area denial. They want to make the whole area a hundred km off the coast of Taiwan uninhabitable by CBGs. They're trying to do this with the world's first anti ship ballistic missile, the DF 21.

Man you think you know everything don't you?

Thanks for LARPing. Your efforts are appreciated.