The Department of Justice approved the memo's release but Trump blocked it

The Department of Justice approved the memo's release but Trump blocked it.

Where are the cries for transparency like there was when Republicans when wanted to release their memo?

You care nothing about the truth you cucks are a cult.

kek

>memo that extremely damaging to your Russian collusion narrative is in the process of being declassified and released to the public
>hastily put together a counter-memo in a desperate attempt to discredit and divert attention away from the original memo
>put a bunch of extra, unnecessary classified shit in the counter-memo, then accuse the president of hiding something when he sends it back and asks you to clean it up

Really jogs the noggin

FPBP sage

The memo that they hurriedly made on jan 24th and refused to show republicans? The memo that was rushed to be made to counter a memo that was available for weeks prior to both sides of the floor which details nunes account of what the DoJ showed Trey Gowdy?
We talking about the Adam Schiff memo which he made on jan 24th and refused to show republicans? The same Adam Schiff who colluded with Russians during the election campaign?
>sage in the options field

It was the Russian bots calling for the GOP memo to be released. No hypocrisy here.

If there is additional information that we're missing from the memo, I'd like to see it. Some of what I've read about it says that the FBI DID tell the FISA court about the political motivations of Steele. It seems like the GOP memo left a lot of important shit out just to play politics. It's just as schumer said, trump blocked it because it damages his narrative.

But go ahead and keep sucking the god emperors cock.

If I remember correctly, the application merely stated that the Steele memo was politically motivated. It didn't state that it was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, despite the FBI knowing full well about this.

Why would they leave this seemingly important detail out?

Obama leaf bfto

Not sure but this is just a memo not a full report and Nunes himself said he has other memos to release. from what i read the next one will mainly be about the DOJ

Their rebuttal is the fucking investigation you dumb butt fucking faggot.

No one cares about your stupid slash fic, faggot.

It was our job to shill for the release of the Republican memos. It is your job to shill for the release of the Democrat one. While I think it would be a lot less drama if Trump allowed it to be released, I am not doing your work for you.

>ITT Sup Forums celebrates censorship
Glad we could agree on something Sup Forumsacks.

What is Trump reason for blocking the memo?

>I am not doing your work for you
No it's really just a matter of consistency, do you know what that is?

Why don't Dems just leak it? They leak everything else that could potentially damage Trump.

Or perhaps the counter-memo is just a distraction, contains no revelations or anything of substance, and is more useful to them as a talking point than to actually release it.

>implying Democrats are even capable of telling the truth

You do realize the Democrat memo is just a pack of lies, just like the Russia conspiracy. These people are fundamentally dishonest sociopaths who don't even deserve to call themselves American.

5D hyper trolling

>Why don't Dems just leak it?
Because that's illegal

It's full of lies. Why would he allow liars to lie about him? Makes no sense.

ONE POST PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did Donald Trump ever say that everything in the government should always be transparent?

>Because that's illegal

And that's stopped them before? The govt has been leakier than a fucking sieve since the Russian collusion investigation started.

hasn't stopped them in the past

You see, we're big enough to say we want transparency, and also say fuck your democrat scum party. There's no way to defend the bullshit you people have done.

Nobody will know until it gets released, but it will probably have a great deal more confirmable facts than the Republican memo did,so naturally being Trump the last thing he wants is the truth getting out.

Because now in typical fashion, the dems will bleet and whine on every platform in existance, which will call more attention to it. It is perfectly legal for him to block it, and guess what? The only downside is more bitching from the media and liberals, which he already receives on a daily basis. Then he will release it and everyone that was bitching will read the fact that it's fucking nothing lel.

>fundamentally dishonest
>pretends like he knows the content in a top secret memo

The tard is strong in this one.

I don't know but this is all going to look like peanuts after the IG report comes out.

Trump is a fucking coward.

On script! Go Chuckie, go!

you're trying to hold people who are used to being shit on to standards many of us no longer believe in

remember little leaf, there are no bad tactics only bad targets

> everyone that was bitching will read the fact that it's fucking nothing lel.
So like the Nunes memo?

The democrat memo will completely miss the point of everything. It will probably focus more on Carter Page and Papadapolus than, the fact that the warrant used to spy on CP, was obtained by the Steele dossier, which Comey referred to as "salacious and unverified". It will completely miss the point entirely.

Oh my god I fucking forgot about that!

That was hilarious

No because unlike the Nunes memo, it will most likely contain no facts, and completely miss the point. It really doesn't even matter. The IGs report is coming. I don't think you will like what he has to say.

Like Hilary’s email server?

The memo just doesn't matter.

The IG report will be coming out shortly.

It's to get people really riled up and paying attention so that when they release the real heavy shit, it will be that much harder to ignore. Trump understands publicity. That's what this is about.

Memogate is fucking retarded

>The Department of Justice approved the memo's release

Huh? That's not true.

McGahn (WH Counsel), Rosenstein (2nd at DoJ), and Wray (Dir. of FBI) all publicly stated the memo has yet to be vetted and cleared of classified information and threats to national security.

Everything I see from Trump leads me to one conclusion: He is divine.

Will the irony be lost on the low-IQ and the brain washed cucks? Yes, but it strengthens the resolve of /ourguys/

>WHY WONT YOU RELEASE A MEMO THAT'S PURPOSELY MADE TO INVALIDATE THE ONE THAT MAKES US LOOK LIKE TRAITORS
Because fuck you, fuck the new world order, fuck Jews, fuck the media, fuck communism, fuck Democrats, fuck liberals, and fuck Hillary Clinton.
Shove your meme memo up your ass. If the first one was a "nothing burger" they wouldnt have needed to write a counter in the first place.

OH, it's Cuck Slimer at it again.

Our entire fucking government is retarded. Political parties were a mistake.

lol

He'll release it, he's just teasing them. Maybe they'll leak it illegally so we can laugh even more when it's nothing and then arrest the person who did it.

>extremely damaging to your Russian collusion narrative

It was literally nothing. The counter-memo is just to clear up the misleading shit that makes tards like you believe that it's in any way damaging.

>Because that's illegal
Like slavery and child trafficking amirite?

Meme flag

>post the memo you faggot
ok

>1 post by this ID
>leaf

>It was literally nothing.

Except that it thoroughly discredits the Steele dossier (which was already on pretty shaky ground before the memo was released), which was like the ENTIRE basis for the special counsel's investigation on Russian collusion.

No and no.

Also take this one on your way out, shills.

Pretty much what I expect happened. You can't deny that it's bad optics for him to block it, however.

News cycles move fast and people forget, all this grandstanding will be forgotten once it gets released next week anyways. Good on Trump for getting the best deal.

the plan is to let shiffstain or one of his lackeys leak it, then arrest them for releasing classified info

So?

The republicans / RNC bought and paid for the memo, does that make the memo fake?

I don't understand the logic of this argument. Even if something is politically motivated, is it not the quality and credibility of the content of the piece the most important thing?

The only parts of the dossier that weren't independently corroborated were the pissing parts, everything else was.

Also they renewed the warrant 3 fucking times, meaning they actually found out that Carter Page was working for the Russians, because those are the exact requirements to renew the warrant.

So however illegitimate the initial warrant was is irrelevant because they actually found evidence that Page was working for foreign intelligence services.

Obamaleaf is a faggot and Obama is a nigger!

>The only parts of the dossier that weren't independently corroborated were the pissing parts, everything else was.

[citation needed]

Thought Comey and others have basically said that it was largely unverified. In the FISA application, they supposedly used a Yahoo! News article to corroborate the dossier, even though the article was based on leaks to the press by STEELE HIMSELF. In other words, it wasn't corroborated/verified at all. And again, the FBI supposedly knew about this, but withheld it from the FISA courts.

And again, do you have a source on them finding evidence of wrongdoing by Page? I was under the impression that no new evidence was introduced in renewals. They just re-presented the Steele dossier and the info they had included in previous applications.

>however illegitimate the initial warrant was

The initial warrant had nothing to do with the dossier; it says so in the fucking Nunes memo. Also, the dossier was originally paid for by a Republican candidate, but was sold to the Clinton campaign after Trump won the primary.

Still not your president

Still shouldn't have blocked it. If an asset gets burned just charge the memo dems with treason and hang them. Rubicon is already crossed. He won't get out of office alive unless he is willing to met out actual punishment.

We're done playing with your bullshit, sweetie.

working late again shareblue? WWJD? Give you a wink and a smile, then a slow walk away from the thread. just ignore the bait thread, they dock shareblue paychecks when they can shill.

I don't understand this cartoon. Is it supposed to be making fun of the left or the right? Because Trump and Fox are literally the only ones who keep talking about Hillary. Most people on the left wanted Bernie, but voted for Hillary because she was by far the lesser of two evils.

Then release it? duhhhh
you can do all the mental gymnastics you want,
but Trump blocking it makes it obvious to the public

this

>The only parts of the dossier that weren't independently corroborated were the pissing parts, everything else was.
Come on now, that's just ignorant

He released the first page so far

This

>Because Trump and Fox are literally the only ones who keep talking about Hillary.

They vehemently rebuked the surveillance today. Called it “illegal”, a “gross abuse of the Constitution” and claimed they weren’t told the full story.

>hastily put together a counter memo

Nunes didn't even read the source material; the fucking memo was dictated by WH staff and written up by one of his staffers.

4 more to be exact

Check

>Because that’s illegal
Implying Democrats are EVER straight up. Retard

Weird. Nothing like that comes up when I look up the daily news.

It is not based in reality and was created swiftly with obvious errors. How about the poor democrats make a memo based in reality and created in a proper timeframe.

>optics
You'll never convince the bugmen at this point when there's essentially been proof of treason, who gives a shit

>Where are the cries for transparency like there was when Republicans when wanted to release their memo?
Trump said he would release it soon.

Getting attention on the memo to expose democrats. Also getting the media off that stupid staff member supposedly beating his his wife’s.

>The republicans / RNC bought and paid for the memo, does that make the memo fake?
Were facts in the memo salacious and unverified?

>trump says he'll do [X] (((soon)))

You must be more senile than Trump if you don't realize that literally every time he's said that he just created some other controversy to distract from the fact that he never meant to follow through.

Dontcha just love watching all these flag waving patriotic Republicans suck Putin's Russian cock

I just Googled - Hillary
you can tell by the 'doodle' it's current

If I was Trump, I would cockblock the dems every step of the way

getting them tangled up in procedure is one of their favorite tactics to use. use it against them

>millions of Americans

I don’t know a single person who cares about that shit.

The narrative over this is humorous and I'm pretty sure the Dems have made a pretty big mistake.

Democrats aim with the memo was two-fold.
1: Highlight republican (delaying initial release) and Trump (denying release now) hypocrisy by submitting a memo that will necessarily be turned down due to DOJ/FBI issues over sources and memo.
2: Counter Republican Memo.

On the surface level it's a decent plan, however it's very likely to be short term on both counts.
1 is countered by the fact the narrative (regarding the president for the most part, and most likely to be pointed out by him on twitter soon) isn't true. DOJ/FBI complaints for the first memo weren't source/method related, but charges of being damaging and misleading IE makes them look bad, while the reason both departments gave for critiscising this memo IS source/method related.
2 is countered by the fact REPUBLICANS AND TRUMP WANT THE UNDERLYING DOCUMENTATION RELEASED. Never forget this point. By making a big deal about their memo being rejected due it makes pathway for releasing this documentation MUCH easier.

I know, i know, 1 post by the OP, why reply? Because I want to point out how the democrats are RUSHING to both counter narratives and win elections. They are playing a short term game, hoping to cause enough distrust and chaos, while picking up minor consolation prizes in the special elections, that the end state is in their favour. What does that say to you?

>more useful to them as a talking point
it's this. they put unreleasable stuff in it so they could bitch about it not being released.
Shitlibs are world-class bad faith polemicists.

chekced
also here's the leaked democrat memo

No

antichrists answer to nobody

It has to be redacted because Dems are retarded.