Satanism

We get a shit ton of christian threads, so lets spice it up a little.
What's your opinion on Satanism /pol? Are there any of you who agree with what certain satanists stand for, or values they hold? Is it just pagan nonsense?
LaVeyan satanism, religious satanism, and everything in between is encouraged to be discussed. All opinions are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traditional Satanism is the religion of the uberman. Alchemical transformation through ordeal.

just the original jew practice from the bronze age with some new characters

(((Satanism)))

Not sure what you're implying. That satanism is now jews worshiping Satan?

Atheists who dont think being an atheist is edgy enough

Agree to some extent, but I think certain secs, like LaVeyan Satanism not only hold Satan as symbolic towards their values, but use the shock value to show why religious statues and symbolism should be separate from government properties.

That just proves my point lmao

To be satanic is the mindset of one who doesn't believe in a creator deity or any other deity exists above them, and usually consider themselves a god/creator.
The ritual sacrifice came from the east, indus river valley civilization, coupled with Tengriism (sky god), mixed with Buddhism (drinking from a kapala), and the blood libel ceremony came from the Hyksos dynasty.

>discusses something
>chooses one picture
>puts a goat
why worship the sacrifice when you can slaughter it unto God? sounds kinda jewy. we dont need animal sacrifice. the son sacrifice is written about many times. we have Christ's sacrifice. but here you are with goats and spell books and pentagrams

I'm just saying they're edgy for a cause and not just for the sake of being edgy.

Satanism is Judaism.

>Christianity: Muh order
>Satanism: Machiavelians
>Paganism: Heroism

bunch of nigger faggots larping and diddling kids

I don't see how those things relate to satanism being a modern day jewish practice.

Look into the life of Sabbatai Zevi and Jackob Frank. That will give you an idea of the satanic order

Christianity IS Satanism, Christians just don't know it.

It's mostly just for symbolism. Some may "worship" the sacrifice, but in LaVeyan satanism the pentagram and goat is just symbolism.

That cuck lost already,that piece of shit the cleveland browns.People just follow him because they stupid.

As someone that worked for that fool for years,your just joining a loser even GOD makes fun that cuck and says oneday YOU'RE gonna be disappointed how weak satan really was but hey have fun your soul.

Isaiah 14:16,They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms.

Revelation 20:10,And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Get right boy

youtu.be/QmWlfaLONNw

In what way possible was Machiavelli a Satanist???

How so? Are you suggesting something like Dualism-satanism?

The "Sabbath" is from Sabbatai Zevi who appointed himself as a prophet but also converted to Judaism

A satanist can be both good and evil, just like all of us. Most are quiet evil, and a particular brand of evil that most of us truly detest.

Why would you choose Satan over Christ if you are informed enough to tell the difference?

Oh ok. I'll take a look as suggested.

>worship a being damned to eternal punishment
>worship a being retarded enough to rebel against an all-mighty creator
>worship the biggest loser of all eternity
>get damned yourself as a result
>all in the name of being edgy

Whew lad!

They are vampiric deceiters. Machiavelian is anyone who does underhanded shit. Christianity needs Satanism to justify itself and vice versa.

Come to think of it far right needs far left to justify itself and centrists are a bunch of pussies like the neopagan hippies. Illuminati confirmed.

hehe, that was me

Which group are you talking about? I think most satanists are LeVeyan, and they don't seem particularly evil, or evil at all, to me.

The devil lies, he just can't help himself.

Discordian master race reporting in.

GODDAMIT
My bad.
I'm replying to like 5 people.

a meme religion for LARPing edgemasters who need to dress up egoism as some gothic subculture to feel cool and the only thing lamer than them is christcucks who think these adults who shop at hot topic secretly control the world

Injews

Would you apply this to LeVeyan satanists too?

"Machiavellian" is not synonymous with underhanded. I just read "the Prince" like 2 weeks ago, its only like 150 pages and well worth the read, but it's basic-bitch Statecraft 101, it's by no means a 16th century Anarchist cookbook as many on this site claim it is.

too bad the german family on the throne practice the Sabbatean-Frankist version like their banking cousins the rotchilds and the rest of the euro nobles. but who cares, right?

As much as I disagree with the religion itself they have a place in society to keep the roles of government in check to make sure they can't play favorites based on religious beliefs.

You’re all cucks if you believe in anything like an autistic 6 year old with an overactive imagination does. Get brain bleached faggots.

>1
My opinion exactly. Especially when they try to put up satanist monuments. It's edgy, but it's meant to be.

more like cuckism

>it's another satanism thread
>satanists get called edgy teens by ignorant people
>theistic and atheistic satanists argue over who is the real satanist
>satanists get called Jewish despite the fact its explicitly anti Jewish
Everytime its always the same shit

Potato potato

look up Sabbatai Zevi or even Jakob Frank and learn something you fucking retarded abo.
Or not, just remain a greentextard with pasta ready to go
Both you and OP are worthless antidepressant riddled pieces of shit so what does it matter, right, you're animals anways

Satanism, from what I understand is just contrarian to what is stated in the Bible. It's focused solely on self indulgence.

Hes prob thinking about the theory where satan is really the good god and the christian god is the evil one.. Makes sense kind of because satan could do something like that.

>most satanists are LeVeyan
Nope, not even close. Most a black magicians. They conceal themselves, this is why their numbers elude most. Punk teenagers drawing pentagrams aren't real satanists anyway. I believe they show restraint for their utmost desires. A true satanist will do as he pleases, or as thou wilt.

Self fulfillment and individualism/free will*
If self indulgence gives you fulfillment then great, but I think most people are not hedonists.

>satanists get called edgy teens by ignorant people
Satanists ARE edgy teens. I, like most people making this claim, was one of those very same edgy teenage satanists. I was raised as a Christian, went through my rebellious teenage phase, read my LaVey and thought I was so much smarter than everyone else. And then I grew up, broadened my intellectual horizons and realized that satanism was an extremely basic and childish philosophy.

There's nothing wrong with going through this phase when you're young but staying stuck in it once you become an adult is embarrassing.

Are you okay user?

Oh ok. I'd agree with that. I wouldn't say that he's equal in power to god, but he definitely has better morals and a far lesser kill count.

I find fulfillment in His light. I will pray for you tonight.

Oooookaaaaayyy... Any evidence for these hidden "black magicians" or are you just spewing bullshit?

Actually, we are made in the Lord's image; his morals are ours. Sometimes being moral is hard, sometimes you have to make hard decisions, but the Lord is always with you. Amen.

I don't believe hell exists. Nice art though.

More like satan is deceiving everyone to PRAY for him through lies in the bible thus sending sweet old grandmas to BURN forever because they praised him without knowing. But whatever works senpai

Homosexuality is a form of indulgence, one of the most depraved, but it's vehemently celebrated throughout the most technologically advanced and individualist societies of the world. Thoughts?

Go away satan whorshipper

I will keep you in my prayers tonight, sweet child. Amen. :)

I appreciate the sentiment.

I don't believe that for a second. God has no problem being jealous, murdering, or lying multiple times
If anything god sets morals for humans to follow separate from his morals.

IMMA put a hex on you. Go away.

Talmudic Jewdism is satanism

Ok, that would be FUCKED UP.
It would be more fucked up for god to let that happen though.

You refer to God's actions as murder, jealously, and deceit, whilst in actuality they were actions of love, forgiveness, and truth. I will mention you in my i am like God

>Study natures way user.

In my view depravity is subjective, as are morals. I find homosexuality to be somewhat repulsive, but I wouldn't outlaw it or anything. I value individual freedom to much to let others opinions interfere with it.

I read a lot of their bible and it's really stupid. It's basically just an exact inverse of what they teach in catholic church.

For instance, instead of something like "turn the other cheek so that they may slap it too", satanism teaches to destroy your enemies.

One thing I can say about reading that satanic bible, is that it allows you to see the influence of it EVERYWHERE. Places you would never imagine actually contain heavy satanic influences. For instance, the whole "new age meditation" shit is almost literally satanism. Worshiping yourself.

Their masses involve crazy shit like praying for people to get diseases and die, and girls masturbating on an altar and shit.

Maybe he got backstabbed and sent to hell by the corrupted angel known as lucifer..? The whole jesus on a cross and ress and he will take ours sins blabla seems very odd when you think about it

>opinion on satanism:
it is the opposite ideology and enemy of the christian religion and to be less specific the avocation of evil, in disguise or not.
>agree?:
no way, faggot. in fact, i encourage you not to be betrayed and mentally twisted by this utterly nonsensical wannabe cult. we have so few years to be alive and to spend them promoting what is evil, even in jest, is a mockery of our very capability as mankind. it is in no way a path to righteousness, decency, freedom or wisdom. "satanists" (college kids) will lie to you about how "its not what you think it is". that's absolutely crazy to even suggest, and laughably so: the face of the devil, the name leviathan for the snake, the reversal of the christmas star, actually called: satan-ism... yet somehow its not exactly what it represents, but is the opposite (((now))). its "always" been all about love and free choice. that's retarded, dude. imagine the extremely low mental integrity of any individual who might even stop to give this serious thought. every single mention of the devil has provided us with the classic tale of trickery and success and some poor sap who falls for it, and sells his soul. sad that we live in an age where many will fall for the same old trick (and so obviously stated) while at your local mall buying satan merchandise like a queer.
truly, it is so easy to be lost.
>amateur satanism: doing rituals and sacrifices with your fat goth friends for magic powers and stuff. gay.
>LaVey satanism: copyright 1970's hollywood, california. if your still interested why dont you buy the book, or a shirt, or a hat, or a pin, or a mug, or a flag, or a dildo.
>religious satanism: the people who think they're the real version of the previous two versions and use a blend of their shit almost only so they can say they are satanists in public and look "cool", but always look "gay".
>actual satanism: ...
tldr: follow Jesus Christ and save your fucking soul, you girlish, weak motherfucker.

Even if they were acts of love, forgiveness, and truth (which in my view they are absolutely not), they're still not equivalent to the morals god supposedly provided us.

>What's your opinion on Satanism /pol?
It's a meme and not far off from Blavatskyite
golden dawn new age rubbish. Literally a
waldenbooks crystal magic faggy edgelord
hobby.

LaVeyan Satanism has some pretty sound psychologically based philosophy, studying up on that in tandem with Buddhism which is more Nature based philosophy is pretty good.

It is defined as indulgence as it's non-necessary sex. Sex purely for pleasure, almost the definition of indulgence. This is why Satanism is unsustainable and a permanent fringe group, though. It derails into a state where definitions lose their meaning, and there is no more of God's malleable creation left to corrupt. It is a shadow of an ideology, a parasite that will starve without a host. I will still pray for you though. Even jewish shills will be forgiven.

This is he thing. For a Christian like me, all forms of magic, particularly ceremonial magic are forms of devil worship or devil adulation. The envoking of angels and demons is all demonic. There are many occult groups that practice this kind of shit, and the line between lhp and rhp groups is very fuzzy, much fuzzier than many in occult circles would like to admit.

Also, groups accused of SRA and or RA can be very innocuous looking, some seem like typical hippy nature worshipping cults. Christian churches have hidden these groups as well, like the one in Louisiana. These are usually the multigenerational or "bloodline" satanic cults. Some are very old.

You also have bloodline cults passing down their craft from one generation to the next among elite families. There are implications that the craft is some sort of offshoot of the babylo-egyptian mystery schools.

Then you have the many gnostic groups with outright or implied luciferianism. You also have outright satanic cults that are quite serious and scoff at the meme satanism found in the west coast in America.

You also have magical freternal orders and even occult Masonic orders as well.

Fritz Springmeier describes most of his as the chaos level, the bottom level of thousands of small groups.

None of it is good. All of it is scarring to the soul. People are dealing with high order powers of greater or lesser potency, and none of it is at all understood, and it is all deceptive. It is for the aquasition of knowledge and power and it is a short cut, a manipulation and domination of people and environments through the technology of sorcery and envokation. Stay away. Satan is a deceiver. None of it is as it seems. It will lead to madness and spiritual bondage.

Yeah, lets normalize Satanism.

user, i feel compelled to call you gay and a jew.

Do you think LaVeyan satanism is advocating evil? If so, how?
If I had to choose I would pick LeVayen as I'm not religious and for the most part I support it's values, but yeah, I agree the other religious satanism shit is pretty pathetic.

Satanism is just Judaism and Sup Forums already has too much Talmuddic treachery.

It's only unsustainable if most satanists indulge in only unsustainable practices. Many satanists "indulge" in perfectly normal and healthy shit throughout their lives as that's what gives themselves meaning and fulfillment.

Please elaborate.

>LaVeyan satanism
Literally just exists to be edgy

>religious satanism
Doesn't exist in the way it would traditionally be thought of. At most you'll have people who are essentially Gnostic who make him out to be a Promethean figure, but nobody worships Satan while believing him to be accurately represented by Christianity.

wut is?

Why its Satanism.

As said before in this thread, LaVeyan satanism is purposely edgy in it's fight for separation of church and state. If christians want to put up the ten commandments (obviously a religious monument) then they'll put up a satanist monument that most people take as being religious and evil, and or offensive, and eventually they'll have the law changed back to separation.

Besides that they hold many values on freedom and self determination. They're not JUST edgy for edgy's sake.

In case you're wondering, Sweet Baby Ray's is my favorite barbecue sauce. Goes really nice with... ribs.

MK Ultra

Weak shit bro.
Great, you're gonna make me pull out my own shit.
Let's start this off easy...

Never said I was Christian "bro."

you're implying everybody thinks as hard about it as you do. Some people just worship the devil because they're fucked

yes, it is evil. every different flavor is the same.
lavey first because it is a brand that you can buy and essentially based on cult mind marketing. the idea is much like scientology except lavey satanism will come right out and tell you what its about, because its important to do that their particular sell with it being, y'know.. the devil. if you look into multi level marketing techniques it is essentially the same strategy without all the hidden levels and secrets and your clients in this model are whatever goofballs you happen to rope into buying the dumb book and the idea.
>the satanic bible©:
is a "philosophical" study into the mind, and brand of satanism created by owner/cult leader anton lavey. written like a teenagers edgy self help book, lavey's, the church of satan™ tries to convince mostly young people that God is simply evil and that satan is good. mind you it took more than a thousand years for people to be dumb enough to actually believe this just cause: "opposites". they say "all thats a metaphor anyway", writing off God because its easy for them to use that to capture people. "do as you will" is the core tenant of their ideology. sure, seems easy and innocent enough but the idea behind it is the mockery of serving God, instead of man (yourself), or satan (the name of the religion, you moron). the simplistic daily explanation is something like:
>californiabro: "no, satan is all about freedom and love if you want him to be, bro. God and Jesus, man, they hate us! like they dont really exist but, they wanna stop all of us cool dudes from banging mad chicks and touching our penis and stuff. totally lame! like what if there was a religion that said like: fuck God and shit, and like, you can do whatever you want, bro. cause, its all chill. thats satanism, dawg. satan loves you. he wants you to do whatever you want even if its like horrible stuff you shouldn't be allowed to do as long as it doesnt hurt people."

Wow your not?
Usually the whole eating babies thing is christian spew. Guess I'm just used to them being the only asshats to use that one.

Rev 2:9
Rev 3:9
Satanism is the true religion of the jews, fuck it and fuck (((them))).

thats good shit

I haven't read the book, but from what I hear it's only trying to convince people that the ideals of Satan are superior to god's. Satan fights for freedom and self determination as well as self fulfillment. God obviously does not. Not for people anyways. God sets arbitrary rules he thinks will improve your lives instead of people making up their own minds. I'll agree that some of those rules do improve lives, which is why they involved in pretty much every society, showing that they likely came from society and not god, but most are arbitrary.

You can spin it as a cult with mental mind control shit, but I'm not going to believe it till you show me some hard evidence.

I'm fine with "do as you will". Do what makes you happy. Just know that if others are hurt by your actions then you're probably gonna get murdered.

Satanists are childish edgelords, knowing what they believe its no wonder luciferians have a distaste for them.

Your inspiring tone aside. Plenty. Thelemia is a good place to start. I'm sure you heard of it, but likely know little about it outside spirit cooking and other pop topics. You could always start on something your not as familiar with like the OTO and the hermit triad. Maybe read a little about the history of Grimoires. The History of Heinrich Cornelius Agripa if you want to dig a little deeper. When your bored with that, go back to biblical times and learn about Simon Magus.

That should be a good start for you, OooooooKaaaaay?

The truth is dark, always has been.