Stop fucking using black ppl and other minorities for fast food commercials

Dear white people,

a disproportionately high amount of commercials for mcdonalds and other fast food chains features black people or other minorities.

can you please stop making it seem like it's mostly minorities that eat that nasty ass fucking shit.

survey after survey shows it's fat trashy white ppl that make up 75% of fast food consumers when commercials making it seem like 90% of fast food consumers are black or hispanic

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db114.htm
news.gallup.com/poll/163868/fast-food-major-part-diet.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quit applying for the fucking job.

They are the main consumers.

no, they're not

you wanted nigger quotas now you are getting them bud

I was representation that's realistic. We're less than 15% of the population yet more than half of McDonald's commercials are focused on black customers.

Get the fuck out with that shit.

I want***

We're just using the irresistability of the black bodies of racialized peoples to encourage the inferior whites to culturally appropriate eating at McDonalds so as to raise our profits in the greater goal of overthrowing capitalism.

How come there’s only laughing women in yogurt ads, men eat yogurt bitch that shit is tasty gimme your fucking yogurt stop smiling at your yogurt and let me eat it roasty slut

source: your ass

thats because they are easier to manipulate due to their low iq

If it takes ebt all the nigs come runnin

It’s actually because niggers don’t cook and they never save enough money to go grocery shopping so they eat every meal pre cooked, gas station burritos, food court at the mall, and a lot of fast food. there’s a reason 80% of black women are obese
>some dipshit normalfag thinks they know the business better than people who do nothing all day but study statistics to maximize advertising return on investment

dear black people
your appearance is unappetizing please stop taking jobs in food advertisements

too many black people on tv:
>racism
too many white people on tv:
>racism

>too many black people in sports
>too many jews at harvard
suddenly america is a meritocracy

lmao black people should be ashamed over how used they are when it comes to tv, movies and advertisements these days.

Totally shameless. Good job being the white jews pet thing though.

This is exactly what you've been bitching and moaning about for years now, Jaquando. Now it's not to your liking?

It's amazing to watch uppity niggers turn their noses up at free shit white people give them. What a proud and honorable people you are.

they are tho faggit. No respecting white person eats fast food lmao. Get your poor fat ass off my board snow nigger

Check the panthers thread... apparently Disney is going to donate a percentage of profits to low income nog communities. :DDDDDDDD

>surveys

Blacks literally lie in surveys nonstop

cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db114.htm

Scroll down to figure 2. Sit down. Listen. Respect.

But dat skolla ship nigga muh nigga

Traditional nigger food is niggers.

Isn't this what you people wanted? ugh my head someone give me virtual advil tablets.

>trying to sway a nigger with facts and peer reviewed data

Fuck off nigger. There's a reason those add's have darkies in them, it's because they're trying to appeal to darkies. There's no conspiracy here. These companies are just trying to make money and they're advertising to their market.

And the main workers

Sage

Whites don't eat that shit anymore nigger, you're in the commercial because you're the target market.

bullshit bullshit bullshit

white people are exactly the type of people that warm up hot pockets.

hell what am i saying. you get your mothers to warm you it up in the microwave. you too lazy to even make microwavable food lol.

then you get it delivered to you while you play videogames or post on Sup Forums in your basement. nasty ass motherfuckers get all the oils and crumbs on your keyboard and controller and make it all sticky and shit

I'll take a crispy fried chicken bucket

>agent/manager: mcdonalds would like you to act in one of their commercials
>black actor/actress: i don't want to represent for mcdonalds

BAM!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

>The percentage of total daily calories from fast food increased as weight status increased. For each age group, obese adults consumed the highest percentage of their calories from fast food.

Obesity really is the cruelest disease; science shows it causes you to eat fast food.

No, no one asked to be portrayed as people that eat gross disgusting food.

kek @ no tipping required

Representation was realistic. You all fucked it up.

>white people are exactly the type of people that warm up hot pockets.
Do black people really eat them cold?

>Niggers don't love fast food

>blacks owning a microwave
did you get it financed? what kind of payment plan did you get on those hot pockets. blacks usually can’t hold onto more than two dollars without spending it so color me impressed.

>not many niggers
Youre mad
>too many niggers
youre mad
EXPLAIN YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that ghetto grammar
and
"...there's no tipping..."
fuck

mfw white don't even realize the most eligant southern cuisine was developed by african-american cooks

>Sup Forums makes commercials

Not enough black people on TV.
Too many black people on TV.

Make up your fucking mind niggers.

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Yal nuggas got any dis sheit?
Luuks guud.

it also makes minorities look like they do all sorts of positive things that they don't so quit fucking bitching nigger

>implying Fifth Avenue reads an Indonesian clay bowl collecting forum

I agree.

I think whites should stop using blacks for monetary or social gain, period.

Which means:
>don't hire blacks
>don't rent to blacks
>don't sell to blacks
>don't solicit or advertise to blacks
>don't enter contracts or agreements with blacks
>don't interact or associate with blacks
>shun those who do

That way the black man can finally and truly be free of the evil oppressive white man.

Also:
>free one way plane tickets out of evil white controlled lands with renunciation of evil white nation citizenship

Mother Africa will nurture us.
No need for evil white bullshit.

I think it's because blacks are more impulsive and have less self control. Along with that "I'm better than that nigga or I can do as good as that nigga" mentality they have. Is probably why those shitty food items are marketed toward them. Meanwhile higher prices premium health items are marketed toward whites since they have more disposable income and desire for more "healthy" products.

minorities are the only ones who still eat at big chain fast food establishments.

Hipsters are into "classier" junk food from hipster restaurants.

>10% of the population
>25% of the customer base

>Stop fucking using black ppl and other minorities for fast food commercials
Its either that or use them as fast food. pick one.

White people don't make commercials. That's (((their))) work.

Use them as fast food ... kek

Go call mcdonalds customer service and tell them how racist it is, and how oppressed you feel seeing some poor black being exploited before your very eyes.

Then when you realize nobody gives a fuck, fucking kys please? Thanks.

>No, no one asked to be portrayed as people that eat gross disgusting food.

as per my first post --- noone twisted any niggers arm to be on television. each and every black actor/actress was compensated for his/her performance and they jumped at the chance to do so and felt fortunate afterward

>mfw no face; eligant.
This is a high quality bait thread, nigger. You've had me going.
Time to eat my whitey din dins

Maybe they want more niggers and spics to buy their shit? did you think of that?

>don't have to dress up
>don't have to tip
>don't have to wait
Fucking kek, whoever made this has clearly dealt with niggers before in the service industry & got pandering to chimpanzee packs down to a T

We'll stop when you stop demanding a black cast member on every TV show. Most white people don't have black friends, so you're grossly overrepresented on TV shows. Stick to your ghetto "made for blacks" TV shows.

>dress like trash
>don't need to tip
finger on the pulse marketing team behind that campaign

>Ad: Come eat gross disgusting food and make it look tasty. $50.
>"I want $50 and am willing to do this in exchange"
>later
>"I want more money. I will ask if they need more shots of people eating gross disgusting food".

Are you seriously saying that this sequence of events has never happened?

Let them keep the fast food commercials. It's a great deterrent to going to a fast food place when I'm constantly reminded that the place will likely be swarmed with niggers.

you're funny.
You see, there's some Democratic Party donating white cunt breaking her arm patting herself on the back for putting so much "diversity" into McDonalds' advertising.

Like the violent crime rate?

if employees eat for free, are they customers?

. . . and to be honest
it's fun to watch those ads with you people break dancing and rapping "Big Mac, fillet o fish, quarter pounder, French fry."

>Waaaah, black people are in fast food commercials

Tomorrow:
>Waaaah, multi-million dollar food restaurant commercials are all white

You cultural marxist fuck, your warped ideology always gives you something to complain about.

There's no tippin' at any restaurant for this family, trust me...

>implying there is a racial divide in obesity

sorry skinny neck, but it's true.

modern American culture was built by African-Americans including various musical genres like jazz, rap, R&B, blues, country, soul and all the staple dishes of the American South

so don't act like black ppl have trashy taste in food when it's white ppl that are the biggest consumers of microwavable pre-cooked foods like hot pockets and cheese sticks

oh yeah i forgot. White ppl lack rhythm and would look too goofy doing that shit.

it all makes sense now

>when it's white ppl that are the biggest consumers of
Another nigger who doesn't know how per capita works.

I've started making my own yogurt, it's really easy (mix a spoonful into some milk, let it sit somewhere warm overnight), a lot cheaper, and I don't have to support the kike yogurt companies

>rap

I know you’re joking but you shouldn’t do this obviously

Rap is the most profitable music genre in the US. You act like it's not impressive.

But McDonalds is food that non-whites like measurably more
Theyre advertising to the right people
What doesnt make sense is Acura and high end car commercials targeted at blacks

i remember that ad - me and my little brother would do the harlem highschool cheer after it ---
fried chicken, watermelon, cadillac car
we not as dumb as you think we is

>what's % per race
>dis fat fried chikun so gud I have no words so I must shuck & jive
Never hear of a ballroom before huh tyquoin?

Like reality tv is the most watched, by lowest common denominator consumers who gullibly eat each redundant cheap product up, ie niggers

Because niggers are too stupid to steal non-physical items.

I wonder why that degenerate shit is pushed onto people. Our gettos have adopted it, and it's not making them any more pleasant I can assure you of that.

you wanted a diversity quota you got one you fatass nigger

>Across racial and ethnic groups, blacks and Hispanics eat fast food most often, with 52% and 53%, respectively, eating it at least weekly.
news.gallup.com/poll/163868/fast-food-major-part-diet.aspx
OP's definitely one of the 90% who have lower iqs than the tards with down syndrome, this one might not actually be a larp

Yeah, I (((wonder))).

We would make 100% of commercials white only. But then you would cry.

Its like the crime statistics all over again

Sure Sven, I guess the people of today's world are just too degenerate.

They should be listening to traditional Swedish folk music instead. Totally normal for a non-loser to be doing that right lol

>we must be over-represented in everything!
>except fast food commercials
Not so fast, you double-standard-advocating niggerfaggot.

To be fair, McDonalds is heavily niggerfied. They're just catering to their consumer base.

Go eat some white man's fast food, like Chick Fil A

youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg

Niggers

The reason for this is that commercials with black actors doesn't turn off white people, while drawing in blacks, whereas commercials with white actors don't really effect white people, yet turn off black people, since blacks are generally very racist and whites are generally absurdly tolerant

>Dear white people,
stopped reading

is that one of those animatronic puppets?

>6HbHjbqF
Yes, they are.