Telling an Asian girl she has a pig's nose will CRUSH her

They are incredibly self-conscious about their noses.
Try it out, Sup Forums. Bonus points if you're white and do this. Nonchalantly start talking about it. They will never recover.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sp8sofa4S4
youtube.com/watch?v=J-seukCIW1k
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0644/d1b44b40e756dfc80fff48676159d3a48c39.pdf
businessinsider.com/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I want to go out and hurt some random asian gril like that?

Figure out a way for me to crush niggers effortlessly and I'll happily employ it.

You're Brit, and Brits are terribly confused and think Mudslimes are "Asians". Are you sure you're not confusing the Halal thing?

>Aww, little Asian pig with your funny pig's nose. Go "oink oink!"

FUCK YOU OP CHOA IS A CUTE

Why would we do that?

But i want that horizontal pussy.

the bbc is not the british public

no bully

Explain? Prove it?

I want to have an asian girl to love me not the opposite

you call chips, crisps
you call fries, chips
you call cookies, biscuits
you call biscuits, scones
you call sandniggers, asians

Told my Chinese wife she had a pig nose and she aborted the baby.

pug noses are repellant regardless. White girl with a pug nose is a no go.

I would rather tell her to suck on my penis and swallow, but I guess you enjoy making shitty threads like this.

found the rejected paki

Most Muslims are literally Asian (Indonesian). Why do you retards continue to equate a religion to a race.....

insulting a woman's looks is probably the most beta thing you can do. yes, of course it hurts their feelings. because they're all insanely insecure.

do you take candy away from children as well?

Congratulations on the un-pregnancy bruh

>They will never recover.

Why would you do that user?

Instead try using her butthole to massage your erect penis

Seconded.

You fucking monster piece of shit Anglo.
I've never seen a more disgusting display of hate.
This was totally uncalled for, Spain should have genocided you, but they were a noble people and wouldn't step down to you level.
Even writing this I feel dirty, English is a language of evil and i will never write or speak it or listen to it again, i'll cover my ears.
You're worst than Jews and Turks and soon enough you will be held accountable for you acts of evil.

/thread

god you're a faggot

Why do Asian women get plastic surgery to look more White? Is it because White features are more attractive?

Asians and soyboys getting triggered hard by this thread.
Too much of a truthpill for them since their only hope for sex is with Asian women so they protect them fiercely.
To the white guys among you (if there are any left): find yourselves a white woman and have white children. You should settle for nothing less than that.

well i hate my nose too

This is jew psyop to make hook noses seem normal.

some white people want to fuck some asian women, because they're attractive and that's natural. very few want to marry and breed with them.

Japanese are born like that

Yes.
They want to look white and think by having a white boyfriend/husband their kids might appear white.
Their self-loathing and clear biological intentions to snare a white man is as off-putting as their sliced and diced up plastic surgery faces.

top kek

yes, everyone wants to be whiter

Godless natsoc LARPers that would fornicate are incels anyway, so it's ok. The moral men will breed and create good families.

I don't know. I don't find it bothers them that much.

>
>/thread

It's why I love you faggots so fucking much; never change Sup Forums

I'd call it scummy but not beta. It takes courage to speak to a woman plainly and beta males don't have that courage. It could be autism as well, I've seen spergs say bold things an average beta would be too afraid to think.

Every single time.

Go to any college campus in America.

Did they all get plastic surgery?

Ask any plastic surgeon. Exceptional cases they put in their ads aside, even the best plastic surgery can do very little but make a pretty girl a little prettier.

He's a (((UKuck))) with one of those psycho creep complexes that needs to mentally abuse others to make him forget about how cucked he is.

Dammit all to fucking hell just be yourselves! Fuck I hate vanity so much.

underrated

I don't mind american fucking with asian women since it's the 56% country.
But in Europe that should be a no go zone.

>I just want to be white

That should be a crime

Then why do 99% of them get mad when one points out the BBC is Jewish-controlled and pure state-based fake news garbage?

Oh so youre trying to start a meme

nosefags are worse than feetfags.

>haha hey guys want to hurt an Asian qt’s feelings? Just tell her she’s an ugly retarded animal!
>haha epic bantz right guys???

Schlomo is trying to sabatoge is with our Asian fuck dolls. Reminder that sex with Asians is a gateway to white nationalism (don’t know why but it just is, every white nationalist fucked Asians)

Go spin a dreidel OP

>if you push your nose up, it looks weird!
bravo OP

>Everyday I lizard less and less

Jesus, you're all acting like a bunch of betas. Who the fuck cares what Chinks think?

Get triggered.

t. asian roastie

British during the Roman Empire:
99.9% European (white)
0.1% non-european

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

Your pic describes all women

youtube.com/watch?v=5sp8sofa4S4

makeup removed @ 30s

youtube.com/watch?v=J-seukCIW1k

makeup removed @ 20s

talk about going fishing with your dad, hunting, shooting, bring up your dad by asking for suggestions on what kind of gift to get for bday

went to japan for half a year
most of the girls look nothing like that

also, all the jokes about bad british teeth?
nothing compared what you find there

still, a nice experience.
would visit again

>Reminder that sex with Asians is a gateway to white nationalism (don’t know why but it just is, every white nationalist fucked Asians)

Because they like whiteness more than the average white person does. And when you have a beautiful woman worshiping your whiteness you kind of can't help but start loving it yourself.

They're items of great value that belong to us.

If you want to hurt their feelings, then hurt their feelings. If you don't, don't.

and they're fucking ugly imagine that

I went to Japan too
North differs heavily from South. Beauties everywhere in Hokkaido

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0644/d1b44b40e756dfc80fff48676159d3a48c39.pdf

Call them nigger

Lol, weak. That guy raped you and you just asked for seconds.

>All women

When you're with an Asian woman little things start becoming readily apparent.

For instance, the length of my hand is the length of my wife's forearm.

It would be extremely easy for me to break her. It's one reason I'm glad she's so satisfied with missionary. If I started to fuck her rough I might actually break her.

m-muh asian girls!

That blank asian stare is so unnerving.

kek

And on cue

>OH MY GOD THEY WEAR MAKEUP ISN'T THAT SHOCKING?

Very very few women look great without makeup. And as you can see here... the women who do are often Asian.

Fair.

>citing scarjew as an example
come on son

So basically you're a paedophile?

also she's a jew

>Items of great value
>Billions of these self-loathing insectoid creatures

South Korea is no. 1, though.
businessinsider.com/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9
No one gets more plastic surgeries per capita than them.

Oh yeah, Japanese teeth are no joke.

That's only because Papa-san was a round-eye.

Wtf is going on here

Even after the surgery, still don't find her attractive.
I think pedos would like her because she's become childlike. A lot of people with "yellow fever" do have pedo fantasies and like them because they look/act childish.

But that's literally a shop

u need bad teeth to speak proper japanese

Nope

And we own every single one of them.

>liking women that dont look like rotten pumpkins is pedophelia

lol, whatever. we have the prettiest noses and you know it :-)

if they act/look/speak like children, yes
I don't see how that's even debatable

I think it's actually the opposite of that for most people on Sup Forums. They want the milky.

Every woman is

Can confirm. Bubbly butt fully titted azns are top tier wank material

Would bleach

Yes. I know.

And so what?

I'm confused. Are you trying to say that Asians are ugly without makeup? Or that Asians are ugly without plastic surgery? And before you say both, brainlet... those two statements completely contradict each other. Either surgery is a magic beauty wand, or it isn't. It can't be both.

The absolute state...

what does female jomon look like?