Is Frieza actually the protag of dragon ball?

Is Frieza actually the protag of dragon ball?

He's the only one calling out zeno being a genocidal maniac.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uInzbCBRvnw
youtube.com/watch?v=8_0zIeh-RJI
youtube.com/watch?v=kwqZPvXAuow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just mad that he's been outdone in bodycount

Golden Freeza > SSBKKx10 Goku

What's his plan anyway?
He says he will rule over Zen-chan.... just how? Is his IQ low, or he actually has a plan?

He has a plan to kill the GoD so yeah prob a plan

I can understand him thinking he can rival GoDs, since he can endure a (small amount) of hakai ki, but Zeno doesn't use any kind of force or energy to delete people, he just thinks it, and bam, you're gone.
Not to mention before Zeno there's the angels and the 4 bodyguards.

I'm sure they will pull out some crazy stuff later on, but I wonder what or how. Regular force doesn't mean anything when it comes to Zeno. Freeza would need to trick him somehow.
At most, he's thinking about overtaking the priest and become Zeno's baby sitter.

Freeza's remarks, from the Japanese, are literally a boast. It's Freeza being Freeza, nothing more.

>calling out Zeno being a genocidal maniac
>meanwhile he himself was a genocidal maniac

His problem is that his looks don't match his power you dumb pedro shitposting nigger.

I was thinking of something similar when I seen him say that. We all know he tried to jump universes, so it wouldn't put it past him to try and attack Zeno or the GP at one point and be erased by them. Would be nice to see him ceasing to exist.
should've brought Cell back

I'd pay for Frieza to be the final villain of DBS. Frieza himself has never been in a situation where he has to plan in order to get something done, but you can tell he is among the smartest characters.

My thoughts exactly.

Frieza threating do destroy existence with zeno power would be the best shit ever.

You think Frieza can't trick Zeno? I think he could. Zeno better watch out.

Is he jealous?

Depends.
Do the Super Dragon Balls have more power than Zeno?

If he wins the tournament he goes back to U7, where he would be forced to behave, o reither beaten and sent to hell again. He's the one who has the least to lose if U7 is erased.

They have to be used to wish the erased Universes back, so the Super Dragon Balls have to be able to pull shit over Zeno.

Haven't watched this arc yet. Did Freeza ever know of Zeno's existence before this tournament arc? He knew Beerus at most from RoF.

Also, what episode is Freeza introduced? Will pick up from there.

Freeza first appears again in episode 93.

>more power than Zeno
Zeno is the king of EVERYTHING. Everything was created by him, and everything can be erased by him.
The only thing that could have more power than Zeno would be someone who created Zeno...

>Is Frieza actually the protag of dragon ball?
Nah, this still is The Goku and Vegeta's Show.

Freezer is by far my favorite character and I'd marry him if he wasn't gay as fuck

Why wouldn't Zeno be able to create something more powerful than him? He already gets affected by mortal time travel. The alternate universe where Trunks lives doesn't even have a Zeno right now and still exists, would they even be erased if original U7 loses?

>king of everything
Toribot isn't canon?

He doesn't even have a gender, he'd sooner kill you than indulge your pathetic monkey reproductive urges
Hear you beg for mercy, proclaim your undying love before he crushes your very soul

Stay mad Cellcuck

>a child can never become stronger than his parents

Zeno is a retarded kid, he obviously didn't create anything and never showed any int of being able to create things anyway, he only seems to live for destruction.

That's how a ningen would think of this. Fact is that he just erases Universes with a low mortal rating. It's similiar to the work of the GoDs who are supposed to erase shitty planets to make the universe a better place, he just does it on a greater scale.

>The only thing that could have more power than Zeno would be someone who created Zeno...

So the Emperor of Everything? Or the God of Everything?

>The only thing that could have more power than Zeno would be someone who created Zeno

Toriyama?

That's Tori bot, which is basically an embodiment and an avatar of Akira himself. Said to be even more powerful than the Gods, Angels and Lord Zeno himself.

they have a new Zeno because whis fixed their shit

He can already resist hakai and survive in a vacuum. Outside of legitimately dying, he's unstoppable.

Creating shit doesn't actually take that much effort. King Kai rebuilt his entire planet and he's weak as fuck even on the scale of kaoishins. Heck, he's even canonically capable of making bigger planets based on Beerus' insult on his current one.

You know what's gonna happen? Freeza is going to talk big, ring out some semi-important dudes, then job to Jiren or Hit, and that will be that, because in the end it always ends with Goku taking down the villain of the arc.

Well king kais planet is 10 times more "massive" than earth somehow, so it makes sense.

What villain, you mean goku?

Frieza will be erased, and it will be about Goku trying to convince Grand Priest is trying to usurp him. Grand Priest and all traitor angels are erased, the end. This arc might be less about "MUH BIG TRAINING AND FORMS!" but then again I'm probably giving Toriyama too much credit since he's a hack.

made a mistake here: I meant that Grand Priest will try to usurp Zeno.

>Everything was created by him
I call bullshit, we know nothing who created it, could very well be the priest

If Zeno is the ultimate God of Destruction, then who's the ultimate God of Creation?

screancap this
by some bullshit plot Frieza and Goku are going to end up working together
Frieza finally redeam himself and save goku from elimination
He start to respect goku as his rival
1 ark latter he endu up joining the Z wariors like every other jober since Picoro

Your mom's ass.

Grand Priest, or the Dragon God - whats his name again? Maybe this entity is the Creator of all, besides Toriyama, of course

Ready for Goku to win the tournament and use the super dragon balls to wish back all the erased universes?

You mean since Yamcha right?

Nah, Grand Priest is just Zeno's attendant. His version of Whis. Dragon God is just that, the Dragon God. There should be an ultimate God of Creation somewhere, as well.

who?

o shit my bad
I forgot about tien
evil guys have beeing redeaming themself and joining the z wariors since tien

>Goku fights and beats both Zenos
>all remaining universes are saved
>everyone loves Goku now
>they use super dragon balls to wish back the delet'd universes

The first thing Cell would do is instant transmission to Jiren and get destroyed.

>not self detonating and sending everyone flying off the arena.
>regenerate from single cell in center of the arena

He'll just wish he was as strong as zeno.

Does she have vitiligo or something?

Even for the supposedly all-powerful Super Shenron,
that wish is obviously beyond his power.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

I'm usually a dfc kinda person but fuck, swollen pregnancy tits are the bees knees.

Caulifla seems to have Vitiligo in that picture

I thought these were the leaks for the next episode.

why was thread delete?

Janitor got too buttblasted after being called a Peter for rejecting the truth about Saiya People.
youtube.com/watch?v=uInzbCBRvnw

very well.

How will Cabba get a comeback?

I dunno I hope he does well though.

Didn't Toriyama or some shit say that no matter how hard Frieza trains he'll never surpass Beerus?

Toriyama is a senile dirty old man.

Toriyama doesn't have fucking clue what he said yesterday. I seriously don't place any stock in the shite that comes out his mouth.

How about the time when he COMPLETELY FORGOT that Super Saiyan 2 was a thing?
I am not shitting you, Toriyama honestly thought
that the transformation with "long hair and no eyebrows" was the 2nd one,
until someone correct him, as usual.

I bet after re-reading the manga he remembered a lot of shit he forgot over time.
>"oh I did that? that was pretty gay of me."

Like no, man, leave Zeno to me.

leaks when

I never paid attention to most of the posts on these threads, so I don't really get this Gohan vs Caulifla argument going on ever since Caulifla was introduced.

I get that Gohan has gotten cucked ever since the Buu saga and will never get redemption and Caulifla is a new Saiyan who happens to be female and a prodigy and they're both victims of shitty writing... so what's with all the hate between the characters?

I understand everybody having a boner for Caulifla, but what does that have to do with Gohan? Gohan has become the Goku of Yamchas, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Shouldn't Zeno power up the GoDs now that so many people seem to be able to fight at god tier

You're supposed to side with Zeno and Goku. Didn't you watch the episode with everyone telling you, the viewer, that everyone should be grateful for all this? All protagonist characters agreed on this except frieza, you're supposed to see him as ungrateful and shitty for his comment.

Freeza will be "erased" after his plot fails, at the very end of the tournment universe 7 will be "erased" too, but

All the Z figyters other than Goku, Krillin and Yamcha were genocidal maniacs, tho.

Roshi isn't

I almost fell for that

Would still fuck her?

What exactly did Frieza do wrong?

Didnt Goku showup and just start killing all his friends? Didnt Goku also blow up the planet that they were on?

He will plan something with Frost, which will make the plot interesting at first but then they get btfo off easily by some retarded bullshit, just like Zamasu.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_0zIeh-RJI

>Universe 7 gets erased
>erasure means no longer existing in THAT dimension
>moved to another dimension where the universes are ruled by nothing other than Kioshin
>there are no Gods of Destruction

Roshi was not considered a z fighter until literally just now. It's why he never participated in anything during Z. But, yes, you're right. He's not a murderer either. Just a perv.

It is time.

>what is density?

He'll have his little plot, it will be present in 1-2 episodes, then he jobs to Jiren and it's back to Goku Time. Dunno why people debate this, you can already see it being alluded to in the arc preview, go watch it again.

When is this faggot-looking penis going away ? What about we get some real perfection instead ??

Cell was best villian

>until someone correct him, as usual.

No, he mentioned that he had forgotten about Super Saiyan 2 when he talked about rereading the manga before writing Battle of Gods, so no one "corrected him" him since he only mentioned that he had forgotten about it in hindsight (I had forgotten about Super Saiyan 2 and thought it was actually the long haired form before rereading the manga).

Is doctor piccolo going to save universe 7 by giving zeno his daily dose

Cell was probably the most awful villain to grace the manga.

Plus he lost to Gohan.

He's gonna hakai that ass.

SSJPedros get out

NOT CANON
GOKU DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKING OUT IS

he doesn't give them there power. He just replaces them if they aren't cut for the job. The angels are the ones that train the GoDs to the levels they need to be
youtube.com/watch?v=kwqZPvXAuow

Toribot would like to have a word with you.

The tournament is totally gonna end in just Universe 7 and 11 left, but time runs out.

Then Zen-Oh:s remove the normal rules and makes it an all out deathmatch between two fighters from the two universes which will be Goku and Jiren.

Screencap this. Toei will make this happen