Dragon Ball Super

Hail the baldgod

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pride Troopers, I'm Universe 6

so is it cheating or masturbation?

Hit will job not to Jiren but to Vegeta. And to add insult to injury Vegeta will in turn job to Brianne.

Are they gonna get married after the ToP?

>"kuririn's true power"

>hype solar flare x100
>"so powerful not even closing your eyes work!"

>doesn't work on sunglasses
>doesn't hit random background fighters
>use it only once against a blind furshit who just comments how useless it is

>hype kuririn's training with goku so much
>"new way to control ki"

>doesn't use it

>hype team work with 18 so much
>"this tournament is about teamwork, goku, 18-chan and me will work together"

>18 can't warn kuririn frost is behind him

>kuririn's literal true power this episode was smelly feet

BRAVO TOEI

Who might the two secret characters from universe 6 be? Nameks? Humans?

Also why does U4 have only 8 members?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Who might the two secret characters from universe 6 be? Nameks? Humans?
furfags

If Goku ever had legitimate sexual attraction to a woman (he won't), it'd be to Caulifla. She's obsessed with the same things he is, and is powerful even without a transformation. Any latent instinct for his own species would definitely be spurred by her.

It was meant to be. They gun fuck.

>Smugpup gets eliminated
>Krillen gets FROSTED
>Legendary Salad Bowl Rampage soon

It is thought that the process ends the freezer. It is not around enjoying the process, but it was a cheeky climbing time was very absurd and additional ring. I see it a few years ago, but it stopped before GT. I can listen to the next time I will try, but I do not think it's fine.

Dragon ball son Goku, villain of super comfortable piccolo. muten roshi super caulilfla is explosion

saiyans don't need marriage according to toriyama they just breeding buddies

What the fuck am i reading?

Prepare for the sperging of the Toeidogs tomorrow, anons. It's going to be legendary.

a U6 human is something i'd wanna see desu

Goku is like 50. Caulifla is cabba's age, and cabba looks to be a teenager, so I couldn't imagine caulifla being much older. Maybe in her early 20's at most.

stop being creepy, nobody wants to see granpa's dating children

>Goku is like 50. Caulifla is cabba's age

Usagi Drop begs to differ.

WE WUZ GOKUZ N SHIET - white people who claim goku is white

This.

The heroes of U6. Maybe not the ones it deserves, but they'll be the ones U6 needs.

I'm guessing the fat girl might be hiding the other two or something

Why does Trunks do that fancy hand thing that one time he's fighting Frieza and then never again

He's a chuuni

How come in the opening smug pugs eyes are open and he is looking down on you but in the anime he is blind? i've noticed more inconsistency with the opening like how the scout is white even though he is green and kale looks menacing but never does in the anime.

All that hype and foreshadowing for a damn shoe.

t. Z-babby.

Problem there is she's one of Toriyama's dumb new age designs, so even a 50 year old can look like a teen.

>saiyens are aryan in their highest form
reely maeks ya thunk

Pretty sure the highest form is Blue

Universe 4 only brought 8 members. Most of them seem like complete jobbers too, as they have the most eliminated characters so far. On top of this the U4 GoD is completely unfazed when his guys get eliminated.

I think Universe 4 might be trying to lose on purpose as quickly as possible. It's literally the only think that makes sense in my mind. He's going to find a loophole in the rules that lets his universe not be destroyed so he doesn't care about the tournament.

Or he's trying to eliminate all of his guys except 1 because he fights better alone or some shit

why is someone a z baby when the critique the show? are super fans actually this delusional lol.

Damn, Elf Ranger doesnt look all that good as a human.

Do you really expect Toei to remember something that small when they couldn't even remember to draw fucking Tien?

Someone is a Z-babby when they get pissed off at a gag, i.e. the thing that Toriyama has been known for in all of his manga, up to and including DB.

>Universe 4 only brought 8 members
Other2 members are actually there, but is inside that Sphere girl, like one of those russian dolls

Aryan power guys!!

>dragon room is either full of embezzling faceless fat men or incompetent japs

makes you wonder about nip work ethic.

in the original DB characters were defeated in dumb ways all the time. Bacterian was beaten because krillin remembered he didn't have a nose. Only in DBZ did the fights stop being gags

>Someone is a Z-babby when they get pissed off at a gag

>I'm gonna ignore the rest of the post so I can keep pretending like I have an argument
I accept your concession, Z-babby.

>Nip work standards are apparently so extreme that it's literally killing the country by contributing to the low birthrate
>Shit like this gets through
?

Why the fuck fo you always do that?

Well considering the Japanese actually have a specific word for "working yourself literally to death" I wouldn't say they're incompetent, but rather overworked to the point of literal mental and physical exhaustion.

>I accept your concession
I'm having nightmares

maybe it's 2 invisible guys, who are hiding. They will be discovered when one of them farts and master roshi smells it, revealing, haha another hilarious gag

Not even the same guy. I just think you sound like an idiot.

>Saiyans get stronger when they get blue eyes and blonde hair
I see Toriyama went to Raimi's university in story making

Autism.

Tiens just gonna sense them with his Third eye and unleash his Dodon Kamehameha

Why do you hate people

>Z-babbies pissed off when someone calls them out on their shit
I accept your concessions.

I suppose theres people with red hair and blue hair that are superior to the aryans, yes?

One is Dhamon, he's supposed to be inside the arena like a mole

Cabba will carry Universe 6!

>such an interesting character
>showed up for half of one episode
>existed for the sole purpose of creating a gag situation
>got BTFO by fucking Krillin

Are you being serious you fucking retard?

Leave Goku and the Gods to me

Gingers confirmed superior

Saiyans are so.......interesting

I thought the arena was nearly indestructable

How am I a Z-babby?

>I didn't read Dragonball and don't get the reference
As expected of a dumb toyospic.

>liking persona 4
>liking RWBY
>liking Blazblue
Shit taste
Hisoka was a saiyan and just got a major Zenkai boost, hes coming for you soon Chrollo

SHE IS WONDERFUL.

>Jiren and goku and freeza last 3 remaining
we can predict that unless goku and freeza pull out some serious teamwork, U11 will win the tournament.

I hope so.

I also think he isn't a warrior more like a dedicated Salada defense soldier.

He also has a weekness to no good gangster women.

Even shy kale got pissed when this guy called her names.

>waaah gags are shit muh dee bee zee is supposed to be serious fights and power levels
>not a Z-babby
I wonder, Fernando.

wakey wakey gohanfags

youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
FAULCONER BTFO

How could someone with this face possibly lose?

That wasn't me that said that, dumbass.

blatantly rippin off SB

How many of you tried doing that shit he does with his hands as a kid? I know I did

Reminder that Geran will kill Freeza deleting him forever and ever but but the Grand Priest will allow it because "Freeza was already dead, Geran wasn't the one who killed it".

>Z-babby gets BTFO
>pretends to be someone else
Every time.

O, MY SAIYAN PRIDE

I'm so talented I do it one handed like those fags in naruto.

>Can't even go SSJ2.
He's going to job hard.

This game is going to be such fucking ass.

Every one of us.

Lol, /this/ guy again. Ignore this fucklord; this post is the only (You) I'll be giving you. This idiot only shows up to start shit. He's quite honestly the one of possibly three fucking retards that are still braindead enough to say "I accept ur concession 'cause i win argumend xDD"

Have a good day.

Whatever makes you feel better, faggot.

Time to kill yourself, pedro

>Z-babbies positively seething
Just admit you want edgy serious Dee Bee Zee so everyone can ridicule you. I bet you think OG Dragon Ball is boring shit.

Woah! That fat beerus looking guy. I'm all excited that we're finally getting a taste of something new now. I knew avoiding all spoilers of the sub would pay off eventually.
Also, forget the haters. I'm loving this Frieza saga. I don't care about the spotty animation. Hell, I grew up watching the original Dragon Ball and still watch it from time to time. The "graphics" don't bother me(Not sure what terminology they use in anime, so I'll just call it what I know from video games). Frieza is 100% pure badass, and Super Saiyan Blue might be the coolest looking transformation in the series. How could it get any better? I'm loving this show so much

>hating Blazblue
Assblasted Goober detected

Why do you think that?

Go to bed, juan

Keep projecting.

Careful, these threads are LOADED with spoilers around saturday nights.

name one good thing about Blazblue that isnt waifuism.

>Z-babbies calling anyone a spic/accusing anyone of projection
How does it feel preferring the shit dub and the Faulconer soundtrack?

Your shitpost isn't funny, manolo

It's another boring ass generic 2D fighter with a shit character roster. Anyone who spends money on this pile of shit is a retard.