2016 Election Redpill Real or Not

Around the 2016 elections when Hillary was getting owned, I started learning about how corrupt the Left is after being a Liberal my entire life. I came on Sup Forums almost everyday in Q1 and Q2 of 2017 learning about this corruption and it shook me to my core, as though I could trust anything any longer.

Admittedly, I was also regularly smoking pot while coming on Sup Forums. Today, I have a difficult time understanding whether or not the Left is actually as corrupt as Sup Forums claims or if it's just a huge exaggeration. Did I just become a crazy schizo or was I really red pilled?

Please give me some perspective.

You are a loser. If of the standard talking points on this board convinced you of anything, you have no value as a human being. You will never know what it is like to bring an attractive woman to orgasm. Whoever she is, she doesn't care about you and never will. You will never even be a bronze medal for a woman. Any blob low enough to lay with you will lay with anyone else at the first opportunity. You are a loser. They can smell it on you. Give up. Stop fighting to stay afloat, give in and sink, Let the waters cover you, sink. Do not hold your breath, breathe deeply and sink. The cold and dark depths are the only place you fit in, only place you ever will. Sink. Give in. Give up. Loser.

Thanks, gonna go kill myself now.

t. cuck

Where'd you go , loser?

WOW WHAT AN AMAZING FRESH NEW RESPONSE ARE YOU A PROFESSIONAL QUOTE MAKER? WOW!!!!!! GET THIS KID A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went through the same journey, but without Sup Forums. Simply following the election on CNN, and watching Trump rallies on the internet was enough to see the total sham they call media.

Went to get some rope

Great idea you garbage turd of shit

Also, there is no left/right dem/con. Both teams play for the same owner. Trump was the darkhorse, and the first president since JFK.

Thanks.

Btw, how does it feel knowing that Hillary lost?

thanks for speaking from personal experience

all politicians are corrupt and I have zero reason to believe otherwise. The left got cocky and showed their hand with how obvious their control of the media. Yes it's really as bad as you think.

If OP is a loser, what does that make you for seeking the validation of a reply? You've already posted 3 times in a desperate cry for attention before I could finish this post.

That's what I figured but it was difficult for me to tell whether or not he was a Jewish shill.

the whole planet lost, you 75 IQ yokel, you are just too retarded to see it

It's way worse then u could imagine. You've just broke the surface.

Your dad jerked you off

Jews are a complicated business. Trump likes jews, always has. But he hates traitors.

I don't understand this darkhorse idea behind Trump. I don't think they were trying to stop him because he would actually DO anything in office, they just thought he'd be general election poison.

>Both teams play for the same owner.
Assuming you're talking about how all politicians are corrupted by money, right?

thanks for telling me about your childhood. anything else you'd like to project for the world to see?

user, it's okay. just let it all out.

What we like to call neocons run the show I would say. Schumer, Obama, Clintons, Bushes, Mccain, Ryan, Wolfolwitz, Rumsfeld, Graham, Kissenger... and so on. Warmongers for Greater Israel and profit, and pushers of mass immigration.

lmfao

Nancy Pelosi just stood and talked (filibuster) for 8 hours the other day advocating for people that their very presence in this country is a crime.

dipshit response straight outta 3rd grade

seems like you still have hope of being a normie. just chalk it all up to some bad dope and a weird few months and go about your way. you didn't seem to understand anything you learned anyway.

(OP)
You are a winner. If of the standard talking points on this board convinced you of the most important things, you have value as a human being. You will soon know what it is like to bring an attractive woman to orgasm. Whoever she is, she care about YOU, and always shall. You would be titanium for a woman. Any lady lucky enough to lay with you will never willingly lay with anyone else. You are a winner. They can smell your Brain Force Plus supplemented smoothie. Keep going. Keep fighting to stay afloat, bounce, and launch! Let His name walk on water, fly. Do not hold your breath, keep a constant flow of filtered oxygen, courtesy of the Alexapure Breeze, going through your system. The cold and dark lands of Canada are where you are from, you serve all Canadians well. Rise! Break free! Keep going! Winner!

MELODRAMATIC MUCH
IT WAS LOST WHEN OBAMA SPIED

Point to where where he hurt you, user.

Hmmm... based on that gif I think you might be closer to the truth than anyone else in the world. :/

Sadly it's all true

Leftism is inherently dishonest, it's literally part of the ideology. Progressivism literally means redefining what is good as bad and vice versa.

now this is what i call shilling!

damn I got TWO (you)'s for the price of one. that one must have really set you off.