I want to go to one of the countries in blue before it starts to get really bad here

I want to go to one of the countries in blue before it starts to get really bad here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8b4MZjMVgdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

most are just as bad

fuck off

dont come here

it's worse

They don’t have Trump.

then go, fag.

way worse all of them ,australia and new zealand maybe not , but new zealand is fucked as they just elected a commie retard.

Stand and fight.

How are trans rights in the UK? That’s my main concern. I fear the worst is yet to come here.

Germans love Americans.
Our women are incredibly easy, there is literally no need to act differently than you would in America.

>t. White guilt

exactly so they'll just get worse while we at least try to reverse it

you shouldn't even leave the country

just kys faggot

>How are trans rights in the UK?
Haram, enjoy getting thrown off a roof by the Sharia court

As someone who has been to most of those places, and to the United States on many occasions, I can tell you that your own country has just as many places with the good qualities of all those places, but all within one nation.

Other than that you would go to those places for the Culture, which is an adventure based on loving those places for what they were, not what they are.

I love Canada and there is enough of it I can escape to to get away from shit, but the US is the second best place to be for me. Don't take it for granted OP.

get a job

i've never met anyone really arsed about gender here, especially compared to the states

i was more referring to the marxist/ira supporting government that will inevitably come in the next few years

How can I? I’m just one person.

SVALBARD IS YOUR ONLY HOPE

Last I heard Putin was giving away free land in Russia.

I will just answer you for George
youtu.be/8b4MZjMVgdk

Then leave. If you stay, then sort yourself out and clean your room bucko

You are mentally ill. You think about killing yourself often, don't you? You should do society a favor and just go through with it. You know you will never find happiness or fulfillment. Just off yourself, weirdo. We don't need or want you. You don't belong.

>They don’t have Trump
Fuck off cuck, We don't want you. The majority of canadians would gladly take trump or bitch boy. Go to sweden like the faggot you're.

Canada is no better off

Too late. Outside of Poland, Korea and Japan the rest of the world is a violent non-white hellscape already. Including nearly all of Europe. So much for white men fighting back. Hahah. Pathetic.