Free speech is a fucking sham and you know it, people have a right to be offended

Here's the difference between us (new Democrats) and the Ds who were around for your grandfather: we do not give one flying fuck about your precious freeze peach.

Hate speech laws ARE coming when we get power back. Mark my words, babydicks.

It will be a Federal pound-you-in-the-ass penalty to deny climate change in ten years.

Almost as stiff a penalty as you'll get for saying half the shit you do about marginalized people here every fucking day.

Again, fuck your free speech.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

FUCK. IT.

I know that's sacrilegious to the dead white Constitution worshipping pantshitter right. Get fucking used to it.

We aren't your grandfather's liberals. We know allowing your right to say whatever the fuck you want only leads to more fake news, foreign sabotage, and assholes like President Cunt.

We're never making that mistake again.

When your Congress turns blue again, when there's a grinning (D) taking the oath, when white men have been trashed at the polls, it really is over.

You won't get a second or a third or a fourth chance to fuck everything up again. We won't let you.

>people have the right to be offended
And people have the right to offend you for being a little bitch about it faggot

anyone who responds to this thread after me is a certified nigger

They can be offended. They can't change another persons behavior because they're offended though. They need to shut the fuck up and learn their place in the world.

Tehehe. Made me grin. 5/10

Yes we could

Freedom of speech is not freedom from responsibility

You need to shut the fuck up and have empathy

certified nigger here, saging this thread

everyone who responds after me is a double nigger

3/10. Don't try so hard next time. Faggot.

You want to know what's funny?
You think you're the good guy.

You preach hatred.
Your ideology will lead to slavery.
Break free soldier.

No they don't

Look up HATE SPEECH LAWS

Too bad we don't live in a thoroughly gas lit country nigger.

First you take away people's right to say, "Faggot".
Then you take away people's right to say, "nigger".

I agree. Saying these things to people, and meaning them, are wrong.

But then you take away people's right to say, "The media is bad."
Then you take away people's right to say, "The government is bad."
Then you take away people's right to speak up.
Then you take away people's right to be free.

Please, for the sake of humanity, stop what you're doing.
You are not on the good team.

Ahh it's babydick. Fucking love this woman.

Sure, you could shatter free speech, free association, the right to bare arms and the precious rights we have here, but in so doing you become a dictator, a "Hitler" as you progressives are so fond of calling Trump.

When you install the dictator, it starts bloody, but true believers are there. Eventually though a monster takes over and all of those rights, those laws and protections are gone. Then, you and yours are hunted down, and you have nothing to defend yourself with. No rights to claim, and a tyrant with a nuclear arsenal and surveillance capabilities so profoundly powerful privacy will very literally cease to exist. 1984 is a quaint and cheery vision in comparison.

Stop it, OP, even if you are just trolling, stop.

Imagine Trump saying, "Alright, you are no longer allowed to say 'Politically correct', or 'racist', or 'bigot' and if you say any of these things, I will throw you in jail".

This is what you're pushing for.

Wow, you just offended us greatly. You should be fined and imprisoned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love to see these assblasted posts
They're proof there's still hope, that 1A and 2A are still alive and well, and that Free Speech has unsurmountable, brutal, absolute power to destroy the enemies of Freedom
God bless you, user

Authoritarian governments favor conservatives and tend to abolish the odd cogs in the system. You're here bragging about your own desire of self demise.
Pathetic.

this is why you must be killed memeflaggot

Acknowledging a racist or bigot for being such is a duty, not a derogatory comment

Calling someone a n***ger or f****t for no justified reason is wrong and illegal.

>pass hate speech laws
>gets declared unconstitutional by supreme court 6-4 or 7-3 because of Trump appointments
Hahaha, you can have a (D) but you'll never get the supreme court back in your life time and the conservative supreme court will block any and all unconstitutional laws like yours. Get rekt.

So you are a fascist then?

OP what you dont understand is the crazy absurd and offensive shit said here is said in part because it is liberating. It allows for a hedge and wide expanse so that any normal thing can be said and pondered without fear. If places like this cease to be, we all better be afraid.

Nigger faggot

Just know that if you fuck with the first amendment, you will face the wrath of the second.

>You need to shut the fuck up and have empathy
I don't allow women to tell me what to do.
Back to the kitchen.
>in all fields

>n***ger or f****t
stop it, user
my sides won't hold much longer

Why is it illegal?

>people have a right to be offended
You have no such right outlined anywhere in our bill of rights, so no, you don't.

Of course in the real world you do. You can whine and bitch and throw your shit until you get your way, but that doesn't happen when your way means robbing others of their constitutional rights.

Shit your pants in rage all you please, it won't change a thing you powerless little cuck.

You're right. Since all ideas are equal, the idea to shove your opinion down somebody's throat to control them is completely justified. But if that person get's the idea to shoot you for controlling him, that's also a justified idea, so that's why you shouldn't do it.

Also, Sage for boring LARP

Kill yourself loser.

nice bait

New Democrats, their first action will be to rename the US to “the people’s democratic republic of United States”.

>crime to deny climate change
>crime to deny the earth was the center of the universe
>crime to deny the universe was much larger than the earth
>crime to deny the earth was round

What lovely company you leftist faggots are in. How very pro-science

I know this is a shitpost but
>that picture
>with that post
The Justice Democrats are in favor of free expression, just so you know.

Checked and kekd

How about you stop being such a nigger-kike moralfag and go back to tumblr

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

You have to understand that our ability to say what we want can not be touched.

Sure, people will use their ability to speak to hurt others.
It's not good, but it happens.

But if the government gets to control what we say, then one day they will say,
"You're not allowed to call the government bad."
And people will go along with it, because they will say the government is good.

Then the government will have no opposition.
The government will get to do racist and bigoted things, because you're not allowed to call the government racist or bigoted.
You would get thrown in jail for saying the government is bad.

This is why Republicans don't want the government to take away our freedom of speech.
Republicans know what calling people names is bad.
But calling people names isn't as bad as a government that can do whatever it wants.

double nigger here, also doing the herb

everyone who responds after me is a turbo nigger

>Mark my words, babydicks.
I have a babydick and I'm offended. Enjoy your jail time, OP.

How fat is your boipussy, Op

Did any one else read this in a nasaly, effeminate voice?

Bitch I will unmake you. Then, for your choices in this life, you will be made into something lesser than what you already are. Welcome to karma cunt. The only thing keeping you even remotely stable is your constant doses of anti-depressants and xanax. You dun goofed. When people start realizing that your neuroreceptors are fucked and it can't be helped because you did it to yourselves, everyone is going to suddenly realize just what a fucking liability you all are.
Again I say, welcome to karma.

Stop taking the meds it's vegan...then kys

You mad because you're losing?

Yep, pure evil

is this a larp?

Damn, shareblue reddit ban really brings out the winners.

Low quality bait. However it is pretty spooky how this bait is actually going to be the truth after Donald BRUMPH isn't the president anymore and the white majority is gone

>OP thinks laws will stop people from saying/believing whatever they want

turbo nigger here, everyone who replies next is a jumbo nigger

Removing any option except violence to show dissent and disagreement. Geewhiz, you sure that is such a good idea? It's almost like you WANT a civil war. Hm, wouldn't it be logical if you were extremely far right (the kind who can't ever get into power legitimately) and is trying to stir the pot into violence so your only assett; willingness to violence; becomes valueable? That meme-flag sure doesn't help convey a message of truthfullness.

How would you even objectively enforce ((hate speech)) laws, other than "i-it hurt my feelings".

How would you prevent the government from taking advantage and using it to silence people for their own agendas. Unfortunately it seems like a gamble that leftists are willing to take.

you're probably right. this will cripple all social communication, the academy already in throes will die outright. the media will be explicit propaganda. parasite culture will metastasize and eat everything in sight like locusts until there's nothing left to hold us together.

then we balkanize. then we gas. then we begin to rebuild again among the ruins.

>blah blah blah
don't be such a faggot.

easy you'll just take a 5.56 to the skull

>anarchist
>laws
What are you sliding, Shlomo?

>karma cunt
That's a great band name

Jumbo nigger reporting. Next person to reply is a giga nigg- OH SHIT

people do have a right to be offended, but I also have the right to offend you, kike.