Protagonist dies before the final battle/episode

>Protagonist dies before the final battle/episode

I'am still upset that wire bro never got to hook up with robo arm milf.

Out of context this is one of the weirder arrangements of words I can think of.

I'm just kinda upset Sayo and Ieyasu weren't even in his dead friend flashbacks. What a nig Tatsumi.

I forgot their names. Your gonna have to describe them.

His childhood friends that got Hosteled by the blond bitch in episode 1.

Oh yeah what a dick.

Chelsea > Akame > Najenda > Kurome > Sheele > Leone > Shit >Seryu > Esdeath and Mine

Yeah. I never read the manga, but I did know that they asspulled a fuck ton due to the fact they didn't stop animating the anime after they passed the manga; so they had to make their own shit up. Makes me wish they just waited and adapted the manga to the anime like I thought they were doing. I'm kinda glad they did, and hoped that they did it a lot more properly in the manga; because the anime ending was a joke.

Mine killed Seryu so she's definitely above that.

>Mine
>Bottom tier
>Leone below anybody but Mine

Nigga what

I wont even talk about the actual list, because after that; I'm satisfied as fuck and wouldn't give a shit about the rest.

Literally invert this and it's correct

Tatsumi becomes the dragon and lives happily ever after with Mine and has CHILDREN (plural) with his huge dragon dick. Rebels win, ect.

I was so happy when Eren died in like episode 4 of SnK. Then they brought him back because asspulls are all these people know how to do.

Esdeath is the worst character and I'm glad Tatsumi died never loving her.

Mine was the shape shifting chick that killed people with the needle right?

No, Mine was the tiny sniper.

Chelsea was the shapeshifter. Mine is the sniper Tsundere.

Leone was always best girl. She deserved better.

Oh thanks
She was the furry chick with the big tits right if so then yeah she did.

Leone is just Esdeath-light making her second best girl

Mine was already knocked up before he became a dragon. But unless she has twins, ending def hints that she bangs his dragon form.

As much as I love the DRAGON DICK memes, Japanese has no plural form. It's therefore entirely possible that they just had one child, the one she was already carrying before Tatsumi got DRAGON'D.

Fuck that is definitely a better ending than the fucking anime.

Yeah the anime ending was bullshit

He's not the protagonist

>Akame is the protagonist
No she's not. I don't care if her name is in the title she definitely was not the LEADING character in the series.

Why the fuck did you bring this up?

who gives a shit?

The manga also had some pretty dark shit compared to the anime. As an example, after Bolz, the fire guy, gets killed in the manga his wife and eight year old daughter are raped,
dismembered, and then killed on top of his own fucking grave. In the anime, they show up after the war giving food to refugees.

Good, he was the dumbest mother fucker of the group and everyone died saving his stupid shit self.

>hmm some dude died so I could take out people
Better cry like a faggot
>Won over the spankworthy commander general
Better not have sex with her
>Wow found myself on a remote island with the strongest force in the army
Better not stall around and keep her out of the picture for as long as possible
>everyone is so nice to me
Better fall for the bitch who actually hates me
>Akame and I are about to win
Better get myself killed because 10 people might die, even though hundreds were probably killed while we were fighting this whole time

Oh and
>Village is in trouble by thieving bandits
Better run and get some gold instead of learning to defend my village

Aside from some fucked up aristocrates I don't recall the Empire doing anything other than actually trying to unite the factions around them. Seemed like everything outside the Empire's control was complete bullshit and worse than anything the empire was doing at the time

Akme ga Kill is unironically the best shounen out there.

How strong were the fucking bandits. Doesn't Tatsumi kill a Danger Beast casually in the beginning?

That's what the anime wants you to think, you pleb.