shes hot and doesn't have a single piece of fucking makeup on

She would look 12/10 with all the gookcream they smack on their kpop stars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtpJ4zQG-9I
youtube.com/watch?v=_aU8XlBhQc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any korea bros wanna comment?

what do you bros think

Fucking finally. For a site obsessed with all things asian theres been a disturbing lack of pics of her.

South Korea is one of the most materialistic and image obsessed cultures on the planet

Those eyes are like two tiny chicken assholes on that fucking flat, boring face. I don't blame aussie bro for developing a taste for female chinks though, it's pretty much all they have over there that remotely resemble a woman.

True

she looked like was was holding back tears during the ceremony,is she as bad as her brother?

Why is every Korean fucking named Kim

looks spooky

Clones

freckles are my fetish, I'd drag my balls through a DMZ minefield to cum on her face.

iktf

Yuck! She looks awful. She needs to put on her fake eyelashes and some makeup.

surname comes first

youtube.com/watch?v=LtpJ4zQG-9I

a cute

youtube.com/watch?v=_aU8XlBhQc0

seriously I want to protecc her

hahaha

I think Kim means “gold.” (((Koreans))) love to study Talmud and make money.

Is this the 1950s or something? Why don't we hear the women talk?

Femanon here. I think she's wearing dark eyeshadow, filled in her eyebrows, and contoured her cheekbones. She definitely is wearing basic makeup

but your women are top-tier my good friend

Tits or gtfo

Still a refreshing change from the troweled on look.

She looks scary. Like a killer.

>Tits or gtfo

>trying to be edgy by constantly sucking Norks dick

You're like liberals who act like Haiti is the greatest place in the world but wouldn't be caught dead spending a night there.

pretty hot to be honest

The Wall Street journal just did an article about her and her rise

Flat as a board but nice badonk.

she has a martin smirk

Badonk is Korean for, butt, btw.

Asians are ugly as fuck you spastic

They look like fucking aliens

What's with all the gook loving losers on pol lately?

Less makeup is best makeup

She's my new waifu guys, sorry.

>that smirk

why would you be so smug toward's people?

No soylim green in water

except no one here actually believes it

maybe if you like to fuck dogs.
put a leash on her and let her keep the yard safe

>lately
Yellow fever has been a thing here since /new/
Pic supremely related

>vaseline
Lmao cut fag gtfo

>so BORING only ONE eye color and
lol you sound exactly like the nigger females who try to make themselves feel better by claiming men who don't want them can't handle "spice" or some shit. white women are inferior to asian women, just get over it already

that the luck you give when you don't realize you're about to be nuked, raped in prison, or beat up after school
>or become president

>not having a commie mommy in the year of our lord twenty twenty minus two

she does look bretti good there

She looks terrible

Also she should be executed

You guys just want to sit down a to romantic dinner of dog meat.

*look
>time for bed

uhh, she is a 5/10 at most.

Plastic K-pop girls btfo

insulting the dear leader's sister with "gookcream" as you call it will probably get the dear leader's cybertroops kicking in your firewall!

i've read that she is brilliant, she knows how to stay on top in the DPRK, that is for sure.

what is she now, head of state security?

i'd trade my fillipina waifu in for that in two heart beats, but only cuz i want a divorce anyway and she won't agree to it! can you say expensive, as in lawyer fee expensive?

oh well, stuck with what i've got till the last child is done university and then it will be affordable! six more years of hell ...

just sayin!

cute as in pic related

OPPA PYONGYANG STYLE

>what is she now, head of state security?
She's in charge of propaganda.

she's probably leading the soft coup

>liking boobs in current year
come off it m8

>dog meat

people actually eat dogs? you know man's best friend

They're perfect for each other

she can't actually speak english user

the lebanese woman next to him needs to shave or do something with that moustache

YELLOW FEVER MUST AFFECT THE VISION TOO

The superiority of the east-Asian woman can not be denied nor can the inferiority of the western white woman.

>you can't like both

yeah a leaf would say that. she looks like a ghost.

It was that guy in your pic who turned the Swedes gay.

i would bet dollars to donuts that she is capable of kicking any one of their asses in an all out battle ...

i've read she is quite skilled ...

Yea, I had some when I went to S. Korea. Wasn't terrible, wasn't great. Preference is certainly for pork or beef because they come without little bits of skin and dog hair in the food. Ask for kaegogi

Your women are fucking miserable.

she looks exactly like that girl in the x men movies who turned out to be a nasbo. What was her name? Ellen Page?

Lol nips are bigger than mutts

Left: self-reported
Right: flacid stretched length

If you can't figure out how to look into this yourself, with the internet at your fingertips, you don't deserve to know the answer. We need to force you shitters to have to look shit up on encyclopedias again just to break you all of your shitty, lazy, self-sabotaging habits.

this
fuck off kike

I would allow her to speak Korean then. I know there are weebs here who could translate.

>no makeup

That's an old pic and about as unflattering as you can possibly get of a photo, everyone looks like shit when you do this

her basics and features are great, she just has shit hair in that pic and bad fluorescent lighting

You are the smallest in the world. No wonder you have such high sucide rate.

Fucking Lol. You miserable little basterds.

I wonder if her and Dennis Rodman have a BLACKED video together?

>people actually eat dogs? you know man's best friend

i remember the day i came home from work and the dog didn't greet me pulling into the yard. thought it was strange ...

still no sign of him the next morning either so after work that day, i told the old lady i was going looking for the dog.

in fact every day after work for a week i went looking, put up posters, the whole shitteroo ...

finally i stopped by petsmart and got a new one ...

a month later she's blabbing away at her sister on the phone talking about the missing dog, various seasonings, ginger root, etc etc when i recognized the recipe ... adobo or something, all the ingrediants fit except she never mentioned beef or chicken or pork, only frisky!

i ralphed on the spot! wiped my mouth and asked her if we had eaten frisky. YUP, adobo style. her excuse was simple enough, frisky had not barked the day she caught a stranger in the garage. he had out lived his usefulness ...

i casually explained that here in canada we do not eat dog. this is not the phillippines or anywhere else in asia that does! we don't eat our pets. she looked at me and stated matter of fact like ... meat is meat! and besides, you got a new one anyway!

just one more reason i want a divorce ... six more years of hell to go!

pic related ...

I did not expect to see freckles on a nork. Leastwise, on the nork leader's sister.

I guarantee you she's had people killed or sent to camps. NK is trying to normalize itself in the eyes of other nations in an attempt to lower sanctions. Either way after the games north Korea will continue to develop their nuclear arsenal until it can deter other countries from interfering when it attempts invade the south again

Probably can't even get some Maybelline in her country the way all those sanctions been kicking.
Women are fools for covering their faces in all that shit. She is naturally good looking.

hahahahahah fukin saved

>This is your brain on yellow fever

She looks like a 12 year old boy you pedophile.

>Badonk is Korean for, butt
First off everyone knows what Badonk means
Second. Badonk does not mean butt in Korea

>implying the kike uses infographics that include his own country in the demographics
>implying you aren't projecting Schmooly

You ranked 96..with all your negros.

Heresy! There is no other mommy but mommy.

the fuck? that thing barely looks human.

commie mommie :)

>me want milkie!

You unironically think she's "hot"?

Are you fucking HIGH????

it's her high cheekbones and defined jaw that makes her look different

very rare for asians

>She looks scary. Like a killer.
>Like a killer
Okay, first off. She's very pretty. Secondly, there's no "like" about it. She could have anyone on this board killed on a whim. In quite a nasty way.