Would you this Saber, Sup Forums?

no

What wouldn't I this Saber?

whoever pulls me out, King of England, etc

Where can I buy the fig?

Muscle on girls is basically gay

A girl with back muscles is guaranteed to have adequate boobs. Scientifically proven.

10/10 would bury sword in her stone

Yes.
Yes.

Fuck you. It actually means she can fight in battle.

>muscular
Not canon

I would any saber

Are you sure, user?

Hot as fuck

I'd like her to take a ride on my saber if you know what I mean

I'd let her do me.

me on right

Why cant real women have backs like this instead of looking like the Hulk.

I used to think the same, user. You're thinking about 3D abominations. 2D musclegirls made me see the light and they can do the same to you.

I would this saber

Post more of best Saber.

As you wish

Hey, guys. What's going on in this thread?

I want Jeanne Alter to bring in other women to gangrape me. Imagine at the end Fafnir tries to rip your ass apart.

has best feet

agreed

>no pantsu
Truly the virgin saint we all need.

check out the artist deca purio

There. See, this is exactly what I was talking about. If any of you anons were in that Fate thread recently where we were bickering about the quality of Saber's characterization: this is exactly what I meant by "inconsistent characterization." It doesn't matter that she was "never treated like a girl" while she was king. There's just a plain distinction between a former military and political leader, and a shy, teenage waifu. You can't be both and it makes no sense to try and convey this character as both.

fuck off to

Might as well ask here since there's not really another fate thread up.

Anybody got an updated pastebin for the Nasuverse VNs? The links from pic related aren't alive anymore

Fuck off to

I'm glad someone finally understands. We need to put an end to these autistic portrayals of King Artoria.

Make Saber Great Again.

>he wouldn't fuck Julius Caesar
Do you even Rome?

k bro

You can have a competent military and political leader with a shy maiden side to her. However, Nasu didn't execute it well.

It's possible to an extent, but only to an extent. Hard to play that angle without seeming contrived.

What about this Saber?

What about if you kill yourself and never post this again?

It is difficult to play that angle, but it can be done. Nasu's main issue is that he just shoves all of Saber's experience and nobility to the side when it's time for her to enter waifubait mode.

Are you sure this isn't Nero? Julius Caesar was more of a lanky, sharp-eyed guy, not a fat landwhale.

I want to have a relationship with this maid!

Reminder that Merlin gave Artoria a magical penis to impregnate her sister with.

Even Caesar is pissed about being summoned as a fat saber

saber caesar is fat because the summoner fucked up the summoning
lancer caesar is thin and good looking and the correct summon

How can you you lover Saber if you can't even swallow her load

Give me a brojob no homo

What makes one Saber better than the other?

k bro

You are fucking gay

>Arguing with neo-fFatefags
Why bother?
They lower then Kancollfags at this point.

the fuck are you talking about ? anime girls acan be both

I only do the best Saber.

>Kancollfags
I'm still not convinced these people exist, at least in terms of western fandom. They're just using something specific to troll Touhoufags, as far as I can tell.

Caesar salad is the result of someone fucking up the summon, he's still fast and a cool dude though.

See, thing is Lady Oscar can't just enter full waifubait mode on a whim.

Left, right is boring as fuck.

would I what?

The one and only.

no

can I have left's upper back with right's lower back, please?

I would any Saber

Left all day err day