This is the future of white man, say something nice about it

This is the future of white man, say something nice about it

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask337
cosmosmagazine.com/palaeontology/why-asians-carry-more-neanderthal-dna-than-others
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 elliotposting

Having 2 wives seems alright.

Only a cuck would adopt the asian culture tho...

Only one third of his children are a disgrace.

ching chang mathafuckel

it's better than being blacked and browned, I'll say that much

That's fine to me. My girlfriend is Japanese, she doesn't care about feminism, wakes up early in the morning to cook for me, dress up like a woman, didn't fuck with random guys. She's everything I wanted from a relationship.
Fuck white girls, they can marry with back or Arab guys, I really couldn't give two fucks about them.

disgusting

please post more. seeing ugly hapas will keep me strong in the face of yellow fever

Hapa girls always turn out aight compared to the boys

So, his white wife on the sofa lets him have a Japanese girlfriend? White women will get into cuckqueening?

Both in this pic are daughters

>white men seek feminine women
>white men seek old fashioned women
>white men seek women that act like women

I wonder why this is happening

Kalgeri Plan Waifu Master Race

This

>subhuman mutts
>future of anything white

Why would i want to breed with a chong?

>amerimutt defends race mixing
Let me guess: hapa mutt with identity problems?

IT'S OKAY TO BE HAPA

hapas are the future masterrace

dating a chinese girl rn, exactly this

guy on the right holy fuck LMAO looks ike a cartoon

nope, just a huwhite man infatuated with hapas

That's how I ended up with a Vietnamese. One daughter so far.

I thought you wanted to preserve the white race.

My concern is this: do the small-vagina genes of the Asian woman transform into small-dick genes for their sons? Why would you do that to your own son?

Every single person in this thread is a race traitor. Funny how you blame us white women for race mixing but ignore all the countless white guys going after Asian women

I want my kids to look like me. No thanks.

>Every single person in this thread is a race traitor. Funny how you blame us white women for race mixing but ignore all the countless white guys going after Asian women

hate to say I would betray my race but...
If I was given the choice of living in 56% mutt land where whites are a minority to a sea of nigger and spic low IQ citizens with just a few asians all ruled over by jews OR living in a eurasian kalgeri-esq Japan where whites and nipps miscegenated each other without jewish influence... then I would choose the miscengenated Japan. Hopefully, neither will be allowed to happen in the future and both Nips and Whites will be allowed their own countries but that doesn't seem to be the current path we are on right now.

I would smash an Aussie any day.

>GOOK WIFE

Tits or gtfo

disgusting

the little one has his ears

how unfortunate

Nah, France has different future.

Asians have 20% more Neanderthal DNA than euro niggers and are more genetically simular to

Europeans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask337

More Neanderthal DNA than euro niggers
cosmosmagazine.com/palaeontology/why-asians-carry-more-neanderthal-dna-than-others

I said white man

Dont do this.
Happas are not white

It was always meant to be

Why not? What is white according to you?

Says the Asian numale with a script

Is this real? What are the ages of everybody?

The father must have had a kid with the wife pretty early for the daughter in the middle to look like that relative to them.

Nah, white man is white man. Mutts are mutts, niggers are niggers. If you marry Asians you are a mutt, maybe slightly better than marrying blacks, but still not white. Every race should stick to their own and i don't even mean any white race, your specific white race.

can't wait for my fat-assed kpop waifu to arrive in the mail

Well we're all mutts but let me ask you something are asians or jews white? According to you? Why or why not

I don't mind mixing with people from advanced civilizations.

this

patrician, snow niggers BTFO

looks pretty good desu, the world's ecology is failing and some people still care about melanin and race

Jews aren't a race and Asians aren't a race. Asia is a continent with mainly non-white skin people. Jews are just a religion.

*anime

>James Robert Hayes is the current husband of actor Mayashu , a native of the United States and Italy, and the CEO of a game development company. James Robert Hayes has a daughter with his ex-wife.

The girls are qt?

daughteru's for all

They actually look surprisingly white to be half & half.

>but hapas are ugly

Enjoy your hapa children:

Daughters: Guaranteed town bicycles.

Sons: Permanent members of /r/hapas and on lifetime suicide watch.

Not true im talking about east asians and they do have lught skin

I have always had a theory that the white/Asian attraction was subconsciously rooted in our common Neanderthal heritage.

cute wife
cute children

what's the problem

Whatever you say Satan. In USA there are no races anyway, your government doesn't recognized races based on biological characteristics, you can call yourself whatever you want there. So some year this and this many call themselves white and that's the number of whites USA then has, doesn't means they are genetically white.

All racist white men need to breed with asian women. Racism will go extinct.

At least not all half-asians are bad.

Breeding with other races is racism. No bigger racism than to go extinct.

>the future of the white man is having non-white children
some future you got there

rising temps and arctic permafrost feedback loops will extinct the majority of us anyway user, who cares, everyone walking around self inflated importance about race, creed, masculinity

Those girls don't even look Hapa desu they could easily pass for white. The poor boy is destined to grow up into an Eliot Rodgers type though like most Hapa males.

Ah ah ah, I'm part Med, part German, part Slav...my kids would be on full turbo-autism no matter who I breed with. But at least I can reduce how much I fuck up their chances by sticking to at least marrying an European woman.

>muh vagina
Isn't even that special. Fook off. You made quick decisions and they were bad, all this is, you though she couldn't get pregnant, but this one wasn't a man.

these are the mean numbers. Supposedly the majority whites have 0% non-european according to some recent article(s) bitching about these numbers (of whites being too white in America). Ofc, these articles could always be more jew tricks to further miscegenation of American whites.

Asian women, idk, like when I look at them, deep inside I see pure evil. Like a monkey, who would cannibalize me. No thanks. Ugly ass kids too.

No shit, that's because they are still women so they get to go through life being fawned over by beta faggots.

Life isn't quite so easy for men and especially not for men blended with the most feminine of human races.

That's a tranny.

Yeah, it's funny how Sup Forums chimps out when they see a Black male White female couple, but then act EXACTLY like black folks around Asian women.
Sup Forums: we must preserve the white race!
also Sup Forums: I am gonna destroy my lineage by mixing with an Asian woman.
Same reason why I hate those black who talk so much about their superiority and then end up endorsing having kids with white women: either you stick to your pride, your people, or you are a liar and hypocrite.

That's an independent study, nothing to do with white or black statistics in USA. Government should run race testing. If you take those independent organization's genetic testing they will tell you that you are France race. No such thing exists, they will also find Middle Eastern and Jewish genes.
Here's how they actually measure white in USA:
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
>The race categories included in the census questionnaire generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country and are not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically.

>“Hispanic or Latino” refers to a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race

>“White” refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as “White” or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

So you see that being any race in USA has nothing to do with science, nothing to do with biology, nothing to do with genetics, it's all about what you think you are personally. So if you put a cross next to black, you are then black, if you put a cross next to white, you are then white.

>implying you wouldn't fuq that

actually black men are also starting to go for asian girls. DESU white males are just too weak to do anything, cause they have no spine.

Yellow fever amongst White men is apparently a thing. White women aren't so keen for Asian men though.

Literally at the bottom of the page.

chad-san's mom.

It's mostly nu/pol/ and t_d transplants that shill for race mixing because "muh honorary aryanz! It's fine to make more rootless mongrels! Praise KEK pedes!

I met a few AM/WF couples...their kids usually are good looking and not sperglords/whores.
There's this guy, he's like a big name in Japan, who has one of the biggest building companies in the Country, who married a Dutch model: the kids look more Asian than Caucasian, but they got blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, super cute children I gotta say. Most of the WM/AF couples I met, well...they almost all had quite disappointing relationships and kids.
Like Ghostbusters taught us: never cross the streams.

I cannot stand these people...I recall when Sup Forums was full of true debates, on politics, society and even religion...I left a few years ago, and when I came back and saw all this shit, I left for another year. Let's hope Sup Forums will recover from this madness.

absolutely disgusting, how can they even compete?

I WONDER WHY

say something rice*

Everyone knows Asian men are weak, short, shy and have small penises and no one wants to bring that on their children.

>white women

I wonder why white men seek feminine women.

DELETE