REDPILLING GF

I've started redpilling my gf and it's going suprisingly well. It's been pretty hard to not reveal my power level but I'm holding myself together. She's genuinely interested in my discussion topics and I'm really making headways with her, but I need some assistance from the great minds of Sup Forums on breaking the conditioning and removing this (((tolerance))) she has for the LGBT and sexual perverts from her corrupt mind.

pic not gf :(

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two most key topics:
media lies
the goal is to attack family/procreation

remember boys, don't even try before you fuck her

once you fuck her once, really hard, shell start changing her beliefs to yours real quick

post pic of her preferably nudes. or else not real and your just a virgin cuck shitposting.

Show her Podesta's art collection.

That bitch ugly goodbye

discord gg/ft53VG

add a .

I would batter her stink fish, if you know what I mean.

gotta start with something about the need for a strong family unit. "im cool with them being gay and doing their thing, i just don't think they should display it in public. keep it in the bedroom. it literally goes against nature, and if everyone were gay, we'd be gone in a generation, so if we are accepting of it, we also have to be very critical of it."

Yes that's right, just fuck the stupid whore out of her it definitely worked for all her ancestors.

Keep it simple to start. Mine was all about that shit at the beginning too. Take a biological perspective and start with trans people getting sex changes. Normal people have an aversion to the idea of genital mutilation so it's a good place to start. Then get into the differences between men and women, but for gods sakes take it slow don't overburden her girly mind she won't accept the truth as quickly as you. The programming will all fall apart on its own after that if you manage to not fuck it up.

where is the t? without trans people, there would be no lgbt movement

Be warned: after she splits from you she will use everything you told her to spite your reputation publicly, regardless of whether or not she parrots your redpills while she loves you.

That said, appeal to what scares her. Statistics, graphs, etc. are ineffective. With females you have to use emotion. For example, don't bother trying to explain the pharmaceutical scam behind trannies. It'll be in one ear and out the other with feigned dislike. Just show her a bunch of trannies breaking female sports records, appeal to her jealous nature, and she will hate them with a fury you have never seen from her. Apply same heartfelt tactic to all topics - jews, blacks, mexicans, etc.

Start by verbally reacting to negative story having to do with trans bathroom molestations, Muslims raping little girls, just about any crime news cause It's going to be a nigger or illegal. Just happen to come across these stories and say out loud, damn that is so fucking wrong. When she asks what is it? Show her the story and say this poor little Girl got raped or This poor Woman was assaulted in the bathroom ect... let her see the article. Before too long her brain will start making the connections and the red pilling will happen.

All girls have this
Mine was “gender fluid” for a while
She realized she was a dumb bitch that needed to be told what to do after a while just bc I have my shit together and she doesn’t and my dick is huge
10/10 grill

The nature of the female is to be 'submissive' to the self-assured male. She will change her outlook on life towards yours and not even know that it happens (if she's really into you and you aren't projecting a weakminded soyboy). It's not a rational process, so don't treat it as such.

stop posting guys wearing makeup.

so, ummm, who's that in the pic?

You need to kill yourself OP, for making this cancerous thread.

I went straight in and revealed my power level. She was shocked for the first couple days but now she can sniff out a Jew and their tricks no problem and calls bullshit anytime some liberal person opens their mouth. I’ve created a monster and she’s absolutely beautiful.

Lol. No.

She pretending to be on the same page as you to extract value from you. If you stop supplying material value, she'll leave - guaranteed.
If shes that easy to manipulate, she'll be easily manipulated by the next guy.

You are the one getting manipulated here.

girls can't be redpilled, but they can be swayed in your direction somewhat. my wife was very skeptical to my talk of cultural marxism and race realism for a long time, but when i showed her how white women doing yoga is racist etc she actually wanted to look into it. now i get snaps of her doing roman salute in her yoga pants when im at work and she's started collecting nazi porcelain for our cottage.

Who is pic

that's sam hyde

tell her to browse pol redularly and just wait