Countryballs thread:

Post your best.

Gimme the aids one

Hey did you know russia is mostly an empty cold shithole?

Was getting encircled part of your plan?
Of course!
Well congratulations, you got yourself encircled. Now what's the next step of your lebensraum?
Capturing Moscow...WITH NO SURVIVORS.

is this the thing where russian shills tried to copy polandball comics but they were to retarded and autistic and slavic to do a semi decent job?

>cant even make funny internet pictures
>leftists unrionically think they can hack the election of the most powerful country in the world

lmao

Cracks me everytime

>1947
I can't play this fucking game past year 1943 or 1944
Late into the game the lag becomes unbearable

It's funny how this meme makes fun of Poland even more than Russia yet Polacks seem to not realize it

>

>Poland being depicted as a brainless tool, being used by others against Russia is somehow makes Poles proud of themselves
It's pretty historically acurate, actually.

YES. fucking kek thank you.

so like jewsa?

when did countryballs get so dank?

NEIN!

how about something where you dont have the "niggers" or "spic" argument

Fucking hell. These always get me. the fucking gaping assholes.

>countryballs thread
>actually is Ivan's failed comics thread
>the main posters are Polish self hating cuck and some random ruskie
Wew lad

>gold medal worthy mental gymnast manages to convince himself that Poland is being forced to ram his asshole 24/7
>fully believes this rather than accepting that you can't be forced to rape someone and Russia is simply being buttfucked with reckless abandon while Poland enjoys every millisecond

Had the same problem. New CPU made it payable beyond 1946 for me.

I don't like this meme of Poland rapist either, but what can you do.

please go back karachan

>returned Danzig

I gave him Slovakia. Thus securing Poland's allegiance to the reich and destruction of Bolshevism in the east.

Funny thing is, in WW2. Poland had the 3rd best military in Europe, yet was sandwiched between number one and two. Who knows what would have happened in the Polish ultimatum succeeded. Would WW3 against western Europe come? Maybe, the Jews certainly wanted this war.

Can a Pole explain what the hell this is?

>irish

>the original version of that pic, fresh memories of the war accounts I've been reading
Using sub-human mongoloids as shock troops again would earn Russia nukes.

Seriously, Russian fuckshit Cykas, I'll fucking kill you all myself if you pull that rape-terror shit again. Fuck you.

It's Pope John Paul II who says "Go and create chaos, my creature."

Pope is a meme in our country, something like Sam Hyde or Ben Garrison but he only cares about carnage and rape.

This mene has done more to promote Russorealism than all the butthurtbeltposting.

>Idi i stvori haos, moje stvorenje
I should have been able to read that, but I'm clearly too dumb.
Thanks.

Ah fuk, I can't believe you've done this.

I'll do ya 1 better

Nice one hehe

Don't be so assgrevated Dmitri. I'm pretty sure this meme was started by Russians who have self-awareness and a sense of humor, in response to boring normies who take themselves too seriously.

>Funny thing is, in WW2. Poland had the 3rd best military in Europe, yet was sandwiched between number one and two.
Far away from it.

After weighting things like reserve size etc. with technological development we were little above Italy if we're talking about land army only(Italian Airforce was much stronger and navies aren't even comparable - Italy had 4th strongest navy in the world at the time, we've had 3 destroyers and 4 subs).
Now obviously we've had some more shock-oriented commanders as our military experience with fighting the Soviets was mostly about clever use of movement, ability to tactically withdraw, counterattack, delaying enemy movements etc. etc. instead of the "material warfare" French(among others) practiced, but in the end you're talking about an army with shortages of radios, trucks, artillery and tanks across the lines. Few more advanced weapons were being prepared for production by the time the war started, but realistically speaking they would never become standard issue because of small industrial base.

Compare it to Czechoslovakia, which had small military that was however almost entirely motorized and was fielding large amounts of very modern tanks(they were so good that Germans continued their production) and you can see the difference.

Now of course, had Poland allied with Germany and fought the Soviet Union together, Germans would have 1-2 millions more soldiers on the frontline at any given point of time, which regardless of their quality would be quite an improvement. The thing is that from the perspective of 1939 agreeing on any German demands was plain and simply stupid(agreeing on terms forced on Czechoslovakia by Munich treaty didn't save them from being annexed - in fact, had they kept Sudetenland with its fortifications and they'd at least make Germans pay in blood for getting it).

>tfw you still don't understand this meme

Ruskie idiot sees polandball and likes it, makes hit RUSSIA STRONK derivative. Somebody turns it into rapist poland fest. Why Poland? I have no idea.

This meme is offencive to my feelings, please delet.

Getting a girlfriend is easy though

BLUEPILLED SHILL! WOMYNZ ARE EVIL! VIRGINITY IS ACTUALLY A SUPERPOWER!
Sup Forumssters are weak faggots who can't look in the general direction of average girls without crying. They project their own inadequacy onto society as a whole, putting it at fault for their virginity rather than their own autistic nature.

Virginity is a super power because of how easy it is to get laid and how difficult it is to dominate the arcane arts of celibacy

poland loves tigers

Nah, i don't care about meme itself, Poland's face is hilarious actually. it's just amusing how Polacks jump on any oppotunity to shit on Russia, even if they have to take even more shit on themselves in the process. From this point, it depicts Poland pretty accurate, when you think about it.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?