WW3

It's time to pick a side. Russia,Belarus,Syria, Iran, North Korea or israel, america, and the ((((eu))))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tiyDiIo4dg
youtube.com/watch?v=VmX52fHLFC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I choose my basement

lets not pretend that the Germans and French haven't woken up to Anglo jewry

>lets not pretend that the Germans and French haven't woken up to Anglo jewry
lmaoing @ u

>romanian laughing at anyone

>Belarus

Kek what's the point of mentioning them they're literallywhos on the geopolitical sphere

I pick the side of just making America great again and ignoring shitty middle eastern conflicts.

America clearly. A failing representative democracy that is degrading into feudal corporatism is way better than an overt authoritarian hellhole for the average faggot like me and you.

I'll side with anyone who will help me destroy the Union and the EU.

Nigger
Also .Literally im the only one on here and im not even from there

Literally most western countries are nearing the brink of civil war. By the time Israel goes into war its enemies, its allies (that they have subverted and degenerate) have raged war with itself causing fights between right and left. The Jews have fucked themselves this time.
The star will gorge itself

i side with wypipo. sorry murrica.

You cut off the supply lines son. I'll handle the rest.

Russia and Iran over the (((eu))) any day

Can we just strike America and England off the list of ((((white)))) nations already? They are more Jewish than fucking tel aviv

It isn’t going to be WW3 you laughable fucking idiot

I side with Germany, we must purge the Kike, we need the asians on our side in the race war

>not choosing russia
ISHYGDDT

Picked.

I choose my comfy, warm bed.

None, we'll make a fascist militia to take over weakened countries, bring supplies, hope, and gain power / men, then kill Israel

This right here!

this

Danzig ist Deutsch and you know if you ducking Germanic goy

Reconqier your ancestral homeland from the hooknosed Jews or stfu

This desu

Hitler was right. Jews and their comrade brethren larping as Christians (aka Poles) need to be LITERALLY and unironically all killed.

so basically some non-white shitwipe mongrel is trying to pit eu against russia again on the jew's orders
not gonna happen, buddy

EU = humans

Next war = humans vs. kikes (not humans)

So ancestral in fact that we were its original owners and had it three times as long as they did. Western Pomerania is a reverse situation with the exception for the founding part.

shut the fuck up you poorland
LAPDOGS don't get to talk about ancestral lands
YOU are a LAPDOG

Will see about that.

>America
>not (((America)))

Oh so we're roleplaying here. Sorry I didn't get that I just felt like being factual for a moment.

I'm tired of the kike domination.

Cleanse the filth. Remove the parasites. Let the people decide over their nation's sovereignty and borders, not the turbo kikes that control the EU.

fucking this

based poland

>it's da JOOS am i right?

Tough argument.

kys kike shill

Poles are Jews larping as believers. You're getting exterminated, deal with it Shlomo.

australia
brits and the usa are our allies cunt, don't you touch em
we will shitpost more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Russia, Syria, NK

>pick a side.

Done and done user. That was easy.

Neither, this whole war is being staged by Satan, none of those nations are pure Aryan either. Join Christ's side.

this

Why do the nations so furiously rage together, and why do the people imagine a vain thing?

War ain't no fun, did you forget everything. And WW3, involving big countries, nukes, drones, rocket, bio-weapons, carpet bombings, night rides is even less fun, you know?

and railguns, and submarines, lazers, camps, searches, martial law, scarce food, outbreaks of diseases, no medicament, and destroyed cities and last but not least no internet

you would pray to come back to your basement

would you like to have all of this, just, simply - because of your dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tiyDiIo4dg

You know, you may dislike the old book but you have to admit there is something in it.

Seek God in everything. And may peace come to your heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmX52fHLFC4

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
LMAOING AT YOU
LOL!!!