Konosuba

Darkness claiming her body "isn't that hard" implies that her body is at least a little hard.

Deepest lore.

She was the hardest thing around though.

her body definitely makes me hard if you know what i mean

she's also implying that it has some softness to it too

hello darkness..

Darkness' softness is all concentrated around on her chest

I don't know what you mean.

What would happen if you held Darkness close and told her how pretty she is and kissed her tenderly on the cheek?

In private nothing much.
But if you did it out in public people might think that she's a loose woman who spends the days with Kazuma and the nights with you. It would ruin her reputation as a noblewoman, and give her an orgasm.

Darkness is just boobs

So is the OVA canon, or not?

Why wouldn't it be?
Regardless what he said is right

Lalatina is a big girl.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason darkness was not raped and impregnated a thousand times by the males adventurers is because people would rather have a succubus dream to relieve their sexual desire instead of dealing with women in real life.

Two best girls in one picture WOW!

She's taller than most of the guys, and sturdier than mithril. I think she's kind of intimidating to most guys. Especially when they get to know her after a few minutes.

Darkness is fat! FAT!

I also think its because she is a noble, normally getting a noble girl pregnant would get any no-name poor adventurer killed in no time, they cant very well have their noble blood being diluted with peasant mudblood.

But at this point her father was so desperate for a grandchild that when Darkness said she was pregnant with kazuma child he was actually happy, he would even accept a mudblood as darkness husband.

At least Kazuma is a very rich peasant mud blood.

she can block a sword with her bare wrist, and get a little cut wound

So she's Neo?

Hot.

4u

daily reminder

That just makes me even more aroused.

Maybe.

Before her voice could reach, the woman in the white suit swung her sword down at Darkness…!

“!?”

With a dull thud, the sword cut deep into Darkness’ wrist.

Red blood sprayed onto the clothes of the Princess, Darkness and the woman in the white suit.

The white suit woman remained still.

Or rather, she couldn’t move.

She probably swung with the intention to slash off the wrist.

But that blow only tore through Darkness’ skin and a bit of her muscle.

Darkness didn’t even glance at the shocked expression of the white suit woman and turned to face the Princess silently.

The crusader who was the pride of our team was tough.

She was probably the toughest in this nation.

Piercing her hymen is all but impossible thanks to her defense stat.

See for a reminder of who wears the pants in the relationship, regardless of her masochism.

Forcing her to stay a virgin while you fuck other girls in front of her would probably drive her into unmapped realms of pleasure, so it all works out in the end.

ever heard of anal bro

Her asshole would be too tight and rip your dick right out with her defense stat.

enjoy aids

and her butt is probably also to strong

>she clenches cutting off circulation to your dick
something about this makes me aroused

>he doesn't have enough points in strength
Why do you even call yourself a man?

Time to whip Lalatina until her body is soft.