Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96bV5F5x0i4
youtube.com/watch?v=kakFDUeoJKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By middle eastern standards

Eew

>turning california forever blue
>GOAT

Oi m8 put that butterknife away, feelin cheeky cunt?

>Reagan turned Cali blue. How’s it like being 14?

>GOAT
>Literally peddles drugs while his bitch wife tells everyone not to do them

Lol

>leaf
I’m pretty sure wife is a bigot term, we say married person

>Wife is a bigot term

>what is amnesty act
t.

I don't think will ever be another Reagan. This man may be the greatest public speaker of all time. Whether you agree with his governments policies or not, you cannot deny this man could talk and make you feel something.

youtube.com/watch?v=96bV5F5x0i4

Yes.. "GOAT" leader.

>being a leaf
>not understanding people making fun of cuckdeau

A fucking literal cuckold

>not knowing what t. means.
Google it and kill your self after

>being this fucking new

>phoneposter calling other people new

Cali fag here. We're the new New Mexico thanks to Mr. Undercover Shitlib. Also he fucked over Latin America and turned black cities into the depraved hell holes they are by overseeing the CIA's importation of cocaine, which led to the crack epidemic.

You are a true cuckservative if you're that ignorant/if you deny any of this.

Apartheid is necessary, but everything else is spot fucking on. Fuck Reagan.

>not realizing that he turned comiefornia into the beaner state for a purpose
>not realizing that texas/idaho/arizona would be blue if it weren't for Papa Raegan

If our country had a pinochet to throw leftists out of helicopters, we would be the most prosperous nation in europe and asia. But alas, we all got kiked beyond repair
>apartheid
>bad
Ok.

There are a lot of reasons to hate Reagan that conservatives don’t really care about (Iran contra, cocain importation, war in Nicaragua, etc)

But he’s also the one who made it illegal for you to own a full auto weapon, which seems like conservatives are rather butthurt about- yet they love president ronnie

Eh, for a second I thought they were talking about Obama.

>my flawed and disproven logic is 100% correct
>if you disagree you’re a cuckservative
How’s your acne?

Fuck Reagan. Granted amnesty to tons of illegals, and further opened up free trade with poor ass countries that American companies couldn't compete with financially. The only good thing he did was lower taxes but it doesn't make much difference when all of your industries start jumping ship to take advantage of cheap labor.

He had perhaps played the largest role in the steady decline of the American economy over the past few decades.

>>phoneposter
newfag just go

Coolidge is more substance than semblance.

>le interdimensional 8d super chess XD

Caesar.jpg

>against amnesty
>against free trade
>for lower taxes

Literally is everyone on Sup Forums 12 years old?

Oh my bad, you’ve been here since 2012
Please neck yourself

just leave boomer
you're fucking retarded

Back to the_donald you go

>ITT: old goat leaders

not an argument
just leave moron

>he tripled the national debt

Even outside of the USA we know that deficits boomed under Reagan because they purposely increased spending to unsustainable levels in a geopolitical gambit to crash the soviet economy.

Also, has debt not essentially doubled or more every president? Isn't that how your economy works?

Step one: concentrate spiks in one state
Step two: elect a man who’d piss off kim

1488d chess XDDDDDDDDDD

Had to make sure you got in one more meme
>not an argument
I have you 2012, but now I’m thinking more like summer of 2017

>Be 56% white
>Can't meme
>Proceed to get butthurt

The American dream.

Literally kys or go back to plebbit. You’re cancer

>be a leaf
>repost old mutt memes
>be the only one who laughs
Atleast be original you absolute cuck

>still replying

US workers wages haven't improved in nearly 40 years boomer cuck. It's gotten to the point that many millenials can't even move out of their parents houses.

Just because you're incapable of recognizing the actual causes behind the decline of our country doesn't mean everyone else is so incompetent.

>thread is just people calling each other newfags
Sage

>you’ve been here since last summer
>telling other people to go back to plebbit
Seriously how fat are you be honest

>still replying

Based leaf knows. Asian moot terminate the thread

>retarded fuckhead defending the sack of human garbage who signed the first spic amnesty
The best part is when you find out why.

Nothing wrong with memes based on facts, mutt.

South Africa's gone to shit since Apartheid ended

Ditto Iraq since Saddam was overthrown

Those death-squads were right wing anti-commo death squads

> you forgot to change meme flag davidbrockfag

>implying he wasn't a shit leader anyway.

>Be a leaf
>At least be original you absolute cuck

The irony is lost on La Creatura...

The reckless spending (via unfunded tax cuts) under Reagan was a combination of bunk supply-side idiocy and, to a lesser extent, to try to solve the stagflation issue that existed during the early 80. In fairness, the fiscal expansion + tight monetary policy solved the stagflation but the policy is unsustainable and should have been reversed within a few years.

BASED

Many people are NEETs by choice and hikikomoris.

He was a populist retard that had no idea what was he doing and he finally finished the old USA, he was same like Trump now (Trump is still better than shitllary) pic related was the last good us president, a honest and respectable man who knows the struggle of the average citizen, he was a farmer and worked since a kid with his family, never lied during his term, tried to sincerely help usa and focus militarily and economically more on domestic things, not acting as world police etc, thats why he wasnt re-elected because majority in usa like politicians who will rather tell them beautiful lies than harsh truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=kakFDUeoJKM