Raildex

Say something nice about this girl

>Still keep making raildex thread despite several previous threads were shit or really boring.

>assuming its the same person

I mean I see where you're coming from user, but complaining about it isn't going to stop it. Someone will always make a thread, and people are always going to respond, regardless. The best you can do is try to make it better by being positive and bringing up interesting topics.

Whoops, forgot the rest of my post.

That said, what obscure character do you want to show up in the assault on England in NT19? Personally I'd like to see the princesses and Knight Leader make a cameo at least. Acqua would also be great, if only to bro around with Touma. Or maybe even a rematch, since he's supposedly depowered. Touma might actually stand a chance on his own.

New Light sluts

New Light. I need more Lessar, since she's the closest thing to KamiKuro we will actually ever get

Oriana

All the dirty rumors that fly around about her turn me on.

She's pretty good at collecting semen

I really need to go back and reread the English Civil War arc, I keep forgetting about New Light. They were fun.

Season 3 soon lads

did dream ranker really take 3 years? how do you spend so much time on so little substance

I mean, Accel just ended its first arc

pretty butthole

level 0 turboslut

The curse of monthly manga, especially when they only give 20ish pages per month. I realize that being a mangaka is hard and everything, but a few extra pages would go a long way. Plus we are spoiled when it comes to Kamachi's breakneck pace, so by comparison the manga look like they are standing still

Kill Kuroko!

Misaki a pile of shit

RAPE MISAKI
REMOVE BIRDWAY
STAP ORIANA
STRANGLE FREMEA
FUCK MISHA
KILL FEBRI

New Light are lewd

Man, I'd kill to be able to write at even a tenth of Kamachi's speed. The guy is a lunatic.

SHOOT MARIYDI
POISON HIME
BURN OHOHO
JAIL OTHINUS

PUNCH WHITE QUEEN
RAPE WHITE QUEEN
KICK WHITE QUEEN
STRANGLE WHITE QUEEN
NTR WHITE QUEEN

Sometimes I wonder what Kamachi would produce if he took double the amount of time on each novel. I would think that the overall composition would improve and certain concepts and/or characters would be better explored. But then another part of me thinks that it's the super fast writing speed that allows Kamachi to even do what he does. It's hard to explain, but I almost feel like he would kind of lose steam or stall out or whatever if he took too much time on one particular novel.

She's a nasty thot. Useless.

>BURN OHOHO
Yes please. I want to see her terrified. I hate smug girls.

A nasty Thoth?

Give me one good reason why raping Kazakiri would be a bad idea.

Her spasms would crush your dick.

I'm surprised that Tarot Cards and arcana haven't been implemented that much in Raildex yet. Or maybe Crowley uses it to help him predict things for his keikakus.

Mina is Reading Thoth 78, Crowley's Tarot has been there all along.

Unless if you're a teleporter, you'd be dead shortly after coming inside

Shes the worst Tomaru. Tsundere with out even having a good body thats worth going through all the bullshit.

> Kazakiri
> tsundere
> doesn't have a good body
I think you're confused.

Oh, jeez I can't believe I forgot that. I feel stupid now.

Ohh, Thought it was the dumb Saint bitch. Society girl is ok. Even if she has those unfortunate tits.

I feel you. Especially after that interview where he said he's "crash" if he stopped writing.

You might be on to something about the "losing steam" bit. Kamachi sort of reminds me of one of my one artist friend. He's ridiculously fast at drawing shit. Like, faster than anyone I've ever seen, and I hung out with the art kids in highschool and college. One day I commented on his speed and that he must practice all the time. He explained that he developed that way because he wouldn't finsih anything otherwise. Turns out he really struggles on drawing anything for a long time because he just starts losing interest, and the creativity just sort of fizzles out. So he got super fast to sort of combat that. I can honestly see something similar with Kamachi.

Isn't Levinia can use cards from both major and minor arcana during NT3?

Yea, that's what I was getting at. Thinking on it, it shows up in his writing style from Raildex as well. He tends to write each novel as isolated events, and occasionally picks some elements from those events and uses them to weave it into a later arc. There is still foreshadowing and planning obviously, but it feels like... I don't know, like he's creating all these story blocks and then uses part of those blocks to build a bigger block later when he feels like it. Almost as if his approach isn't to write an integrated story right from the start, but to build a bunch of parts and and then seeing what he can do to weave those parts into a story later on.

I'm probably explaining it terribly, but his writing style is very distinct to me. Sometimes it feels like he is focused more on interesting concepts than on plot, but he has enough forethought to not go completely into "what if" territory. Which is really cool but also very bizarre. Perhaps the fact that he uses the other novels as leftovers from raildex ideas lend credence to what I'm trying to get at.

I thought she could only do the minor ones? Man, I really need to go back and reread NT.

Purple
Jail Break Soon

>Sometimes it feels like he is focused more on interesting concepts than on plot, but he has enough forethought to not go completely into "what if" territory.

Sounds like the simple series. But yea, each novel seems loosely connected with only a few being truly integral. It's a much more sandboxy approach to writing, which is why it's fun to come up with combat scenarios, tech, etc. He loses out on finer details of certain things (inner working and politics of Anti-Skill, Judgement, different religious cabals, etc), but the reader can fill in the blanks most times

>I thought she could only do the minor ones? Man, I really need to go back and reread NT.

She uses the hanged man card to divert a bullet that is coming to her to the card instead.

Leave humanity to me

I want to violate the New Lights

Educated, adult tastes, best body, best color scheme.

Why the cheerleader uniforms

HUG MIKOTO
FUG MIKOTO
MARRY MIKOTO
LIVE WITH MIKOTO
HAVE CHILDREN WITH MIKOTO

*Lacrosse

KILL MIKOTO
MURDER MIKOTO
REMOVE MIKOTO
GAS MIKOTO
HAVE MIKOTO FUCK WITH PIGS

delete

This

>I thought she could only do the minor ones?
You're thinking of Mark. Even then, I believe there's a line where he says that's what Birdway told him to do, so he might be able to use the major as well.

She's very good at giving head

O
MY
BANE MASK

>HAVE MIKOTO FUCK WITH PIGS
Please dont post redit meme here.

We need the open beta

Other than Itsuwa who else do you think they're working on?

Misaki a pile of love

Fukiyose can't be beat

Mikoto's a lot cuter, especially since she's pouting

a shit

Playable and voiced soon

She'd be a good wife

But by who

Envy

Sloth

Wrath

The last few books have contained a disturbing lack of Oneway Road. I like Touman and all but he does get wearing after a while.

Lust

>Envy
More like pride you faggot, can't even get your cringe stuff right

Envy fits Kakine more.

>Cringe
Leave immediately.

I think Pride fits her more.

Gluttony

MIKOTO PLEASES NORMAL HIGHSCHOOL BOYS FOR FUN

Greed

Where's pride?

hell yeah

You are almost as good as Uiharu

I got lazy and gave up.

I wonder if these two will ever become an item.

What the fuck is her power again?

She's some sort of microwave oven right?

She mantains the temperature of things. At level 2, she can only grow flowers and shit. If she where a Level 5 she could pretty much stop time

She literally stops entropy? wew

Pretty much. On a Raildex universe where people control vectors and shit, a Level 5 Uiharu would do that

Where might I find this girl?

Too late for that, she got off'd for knowing too much

In Academy City. Good luck getting in yourself.

Just jump over the wall

S3 soon.

And get karma'd?