How do I summon Satania-sama?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B073WZZD3L/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_9oAAzb7TD06X5?ie=UTF8&redirect=true
youtube.com/watch?v=DQEvRM5amL4
youtube.com/watch?v=UaSsuZC6vEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make an offering of melon-pan to your nearest satanic altar

melonbread on demon summoning circle

>demon summoning circle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

Go to hell

By getting the 666 trip.

So like this?

Close enough

Not like that, no

fuck off kog

>555
found the southerner

How do I remove Satania-sama?

Goddamnit

What a loser.

How do I remove normies?

How come so many meme girls love melonpan?

rlly makes u think

like this

please

fine i give up

It's like summoning a persona.

Like this.

Why would someone want to do that?

Satanachia is a dangerous AND powerful archdemon, unlike the raging homosexual of Lucifer.

You can summon her onahole if you want

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B073WZZD3L/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_9oAAzb7TD06X5?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

i want to offer her my soul

FILTHY HEATHEN NEVER LEWD KAMI-SAMA

>your persona is Satania
>her attacks sound like chuuni super powerful attacks but actually function like status ailments
>confuse, charm, and stun enemies
>this happens because enemies are genuinely affected by the cute weirdness

Don't waste your time then. The future mother of my children doesn't need some lowly soul.

By pooping in a pantagram

xd

pantagram
fucking really

Pantigram?

summon

I know some guy

The demon can be summoned with the magic word GabTania

youtube.com/watch?v=DQEvRM5amL4
High level of fusing.

Drop your pants

End your life.

>Health & Personal Care

by summoning Gabu

bullies BTFO

>see that shit and can't help but think that it looks like shit and it's probably from some tumblr twink
>look at the filename and see it actually is
You have to go back.

melon-pan

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I can't point to any specific examples, but the animation in this show is kind of choppy at times

I dunno mate, why don't you ask technical support how to do it.

Yeah, you are right.
Disappointing because Dogakobo usually does better than that.

Try installing gentoo, kek

Look at this cute couple OP.

it's cute, but not as much as this one

Kek, these are great

Look at this loser

user

Now where do you get melon pan flavoured lube tho?

Like this, but chant for Satania during the ritual .
youtube.com/watch?v=UaSsuZC6vEg

Who's Satania?

Your owner.

>Trips
Gabu please. Isn't there a piece of legendary equipment you're trying to grind for?

I've gotten them all
I'm just curious about this Satania person you guys are talking about

777 trip

>How do I summon Satania-sama?
With a COMP.

Try this.

This would be a good anime

The 'bad guy' has won, the thousand year old lich warlock has defeated the heroes of the generation in the fantasy setting, or the pinhead-esque chaos lord/sorceror has dethroned the emprah (or equivalent) in soft scifi setting.

With their ultimate enemy defeated, they set about the summoning ritual to restore the old gods and guarantee their own ascension to supreme power by commending the aforementioned.

And it's a qt chunni demon loli.

Series follows the cute misadventures this odd pair get into.

Directions not clear enough dick stuck in radiator.

>drawing the cover art of your own waifu's onahole
Living the dream

Did he test the prototype?

>not adapting it to daiakuma
You need to die, akuma.

Vigne is for adult only indeed. Adult, lonely men with unusual sexual appetite. Like me.

Keroberosu plushies are still not a thing you can buy.
They hate my money.

Please describe this pile.

I want to hug satania

Kill it with fire?

Alright Satania, that's enough fooling around.

Wh-what are they doing

What lesbian angels and demons usually do.

Please men?

Giving life to small red fruit?

I am Raphi's boyfriend AMA

>satania won't be summon-able in SMT V

>Raphi got a 0 on her test

DUMMY

Why does Japan have to sexualize a little girl? Santania is too cute and pure to sexualize!

DELETE.

Do not post lewds of my daughteru.