Monogatari

>Immortal
>Cares for him
>Araragi saves Shinobu
>Shinobu saves Araragi

Why the fuck didn't Araragi end up with Shinobu and ended up with the shitty Crab instead?

isn't she going to be there forever in his shadow tho? on the long run she wins no matter what

Don't worry, in the end she's the real winner of Araragibowl

user you know girls and guys can have trusting friendships without fucking right?

Never heard of the 'long game and/or con' in your life, well Shinobu surely has mastered it.

But can Shinobu have kids and get pregnant from Araragi?

Not in anime

Because he's a loser?

Yes, if the girl is ugly as fuck

Loli trio are the winners or ragi, theyre all immortal

>implying they're just friends
Isshigydt

Why the hell would Kiss Shot even like Araragi when he subjected her to what was basically a living hell as a pseudo-vampire?

She has no means of returning to her full strength form

Because the rest of the series happened.

He took away the one moment she was happy to die which she was looking for ages

Would you have agreed to live forever with Kiss-Shot even though it meant being a monster, killing people and eating them?

Holy shit you are so dumb.

>But can Shinobu have kids and get pregnant from Araragi?
Will Ararararagi outlive his children if they are with a human mother?

A smell a lack of reading comprehension along with a secondary
>She has no means of returning to her full strength form
Owari

>ended up as a boring as fuck loli with chest or ass

Anyone that isn't gay would realise why he lost his attraction for her.

With no*

Araragi is a lolicon.

The fact that he calmy chills in a bath with her only proves he has zero attraction to her body. Any other chick like senjo or cat he would have busted a nut in there.

Well, here is a clear example of a guy that has not read Kabuki, Mail and Owari

Chose to fight to the ''right'' to stay with Shinobu over he first servant. Reject and deny every chance of becoming human just because you want her in your life. Choosing her above his lover and savior if the situation asks for it.

Try harder faggot

She's just really important to him for obvious reasons.

This literally changes nothing about how he doesn't want to fuck her anymore or sexually attracted.

I can't wait to see this smug bitch getting choked.

Not that user but as a Gaenfag I agree. Kiss-shot being made impotent at full power makes my dick hard.

Snail changed his outlook.

>This literally changes nothing about how he doesn't want to fuck her anymore or sexually attracted.
Read the novels faggot

The only benefit to being made an oddity is that you can then deal with other oddities better.
If you become the type of faggot who embraces oddityhood rather than doing what Seishiro, Yotsugi, Mayoi or Tadatsuru did then you are huge waste of imagined space and need to be put down.

>Reminder that this couple will win in the end and produce many Japanese vampire children

>wanting manlet genes in your gene pool.

No thanks. Her first choice was the better of the two. By Japanese standards, Seishiro was positively giant.

Dead people can't get pregnant.

You're the only gay one here, gayboy.

>Dead people
I am pretty sure that a reality warping vampire like her could get pregnant if she wished for it.

Post a single scene or quote where he wanted to do something to her sexually i dare you

Monogatari is a normalfag title, and Shinobu has a loli form that would trigger fans if they ended together.

Liking loli's is a sign of being a closet homo

Everyone in this series is fucking tiny. Kiss Shot's portrayed as an absolute amazon of a woman, but she's only 5'11".

Would Kiss Shot be a good mother to Araragi's children?

She'd get bullied by them.

That's the thing isn't it? Drama is a fucking beast compared to everyone else.
Kiss-shot being tall as fuck works visually though. The Strongest should always be the most visually imposing
It's why Yozuru is the most imposing female visually, it doesn't hurt she stands on shit to make her above everyone else.
The only female giving her a run for her money is Gaen and that's because of the sky colour change rather than anything specific about her design which makes her look silly to the point of underestimating her.

Ok
>No, it’s over, isn’t it? You ate it like usual and said it was delicious like usual, didn’t you?”

>“You never know. It could be poison with a delayed effect. It could be deadly poison with a delayed effect.”

>Shinobu said with a cautious tone of voice.

>Though her mouth are was covered in cream and sugar, her tone of voice was cautious.

>It made me want to clean her lips up by kissing and licking it off.

>Although I wouldn’t.

>“It may be all right now, but it could be the kind of poison that would affect your offspring.”

>“Er, even if she fed me something like that, wouldn’t that mean she was just doing something like that to her own children?”

>“Now, now, that tsundere girl isn’t restricted to only living the rest of her life with you, is she?”
I have more:
>"Shinobu."

>"What?"

>"Let's kiss?"

>"What makes you think I would!? Why are you enticing me like a middle school girl in her 3rd year!?"

>Shinobu widened her eyes.

>Her golden eyes.

>"What. You were the one who was enticing me before."

>"That was the exemplar of a joke! If we did that kind of thing, that miss tsundere or one of them would take my life when they find out, you know!? You might have forgotten, but right now, I am basically just a little girl you know!?"

>"No but, you can win against Black Hanekawa, right?"

>"That is because the opponent is an abnormality."

>"Hmmm."

>It was hard to grasp the power balance in those matters.

>So she was weaker than a human but stronger than an abnormality?

>That's like rock-paper-scissors.

>But I guess the same happens among fellow humans too.

>"I see. So we won't kiss."

>"No."

>If we do, it will be in 100 years in the future, said Shinobu.

>How patience requiring.

>That's an amazing seduction from a girl.
Araragi is an unreliable narrator, so his actions speak more then words and those actions have shown more then once who he hold most dear to him.

>Mother getting bullied by her own daughters

Being obsessed with finding gayness everywhere is a sure sign of you being gay, gayboy. I think you're trying really hard to steer the attention away from yourself. It's fine son, being gay is the cool and hip thing nowadays. You'll be fine.

Gee maybe the entire timetravel arc where he was molesting her to calm down in the park while they slept

It happens.

There's nothing worse than being a vampire sympathiser like that faggot.

Should have killed her and himself the race traitor

>Kiss Shot's portrayed as an absolute amazon of a woman, but she's only 5'11".
5'11" is 180cm, yes?
In other words it's FAR above average for any country in the world in terms of female height and especially in Japan where the average height is around 160cm. So, my question would be, who the fresh hell do you think you're kidding?

Araragi is both

Kiss-Shot is his ideal woman but hes also a massive precure-fag.

>"It would be harder to talk to us? Why, why?"

>"Well, because you're too pretty……"

>"S-specifically, which parts are pretty?"

>"? Well rather than specific parts, it's everything. Well, be it your fluffy blonde hair, be it your smooth skin, the shape of your eyes or your lips, and of course your figure which has been fully developed yet keeps some immaturity somewhere, even the balance in the length of your arms and legs could be said to be perfect. If Leonardo da Vinci was alive, there's no mistake that he would have painted you instead of Mona Lisa."

>"Aww!"

>I got kicked.

>I got kicked with the power of a vampire.

>I had also become a vampire, so it balanced out and didn't hurt that much ―― or that should have happened, but I took enough damage to drop face up.

>Just how seriously did she kick me?

>What is it, did she get mad?

>"Huh? Did I say something wrong?"

As much as this sounds baity. You're goddamn right, Yozuru.
Araragi could have honestly did the world a solid, killed himself and Kiss-shot, made the world a better place and 99% of the events of the series would still have been solved without him.

To give birth she should be 16-17 y.o. That means she would need to eat human again. So not happening.

Araragi is 5'5" and she's constantly shown as being a least a full head taller than him despite there only being a 6 inch difference.
I don't want to be taller than her, okay?

Shaft goes off model constantly.
Shes 190cm in some scenes with ridiculous giraffe neck.

>was gonna rewatch bake them remembered the boring snailshit

But snail is the best part?
I guess you just have hard time following the conversation flow.

Snail part in Bake is very japanese wordplay heavy and hard to understand honestly.

But she's going to be together with him forever.

Unless i kill her

worst shit is crab shit

It's a trick, Crab is just a device to milk forced drama.

i think it was the funniest gatari in bake (especially the first episode )