Why is everyone in Sup Forums a pedophile?

Why is everyone in Sup Forums a pedophile?

How can little girls be pedophiles?

Nice anime and manga thread, dubs

Because Sup Forums is filled with humanity's social rejects, and for pedophiles to be in a group of social rejects is extremely normal.

>projecting this hard

It's fun.
2D of coarse, only a sicko would ruin a real child's life.

This is the place where the most degenerate bottom tier scum of society gathers to masturbate to waifu of the month shit. What were you expecting?

My brain tells me what is attractive and what is not. It can't be helped.

Well as long as you don't act on it irl all is good.

Sure is normalfag in this thread.

2D lolis are eye candy. I don't even wanna fuck 'em. They're just aesthetically pleasing.

I'll rape your daughter.

Checked

Shit taste t b h

You too

Because we're not normalfags like you.

>haha you're not in muh sekrit pedo club
Wew lad.

What makes you think that?

Piece if shit pedo

Checked

Call it what you like, we just like ripe girls in their physical prime

Ebin

Because a lot of people in Sup Forums seem to only post loli and cute-related stuff. As a visitor from another board not focused on anime, and also as an user who moderately watches anime, I gotta say that's a surprise. I expected Sup Forums to have more patrician taste and discuss more in-depth works of art

The laws are outdated, I've seen 12 year olds the size of 20 year olds.

That's not even what op is talking about though, the majority of people on this board like babyish looking girls.

Try /m/, might be more up your alley. Just make sure to lurk for a year minimum before newfagging up either board.

>babyish

Neoteny is appealing to humans, that's all loli and hebe girls invoke. More than that, 90%+ of them have secondary sexual characteristics like breasts and wide hips that no real child or teen that age would ever have, so comparing it to pedophilia is inaccurate. Almost no lolicon finds actual children appealing.

No worries, I lurk but rarely post here. And given how little we have in common I probably won't post outside this thread. Still makes me sad that nobody talks about more serious works of fiction here

Stop the lolis from being so sexy, then I'll stop being attracted to them.

Its not pedophilia to masturbate to another girl my own age.

Because long ago in the olden days moot shut down /l/.

>Still makes me sad that nobody talks about more serious works of fiction here

You could try starting a thread about the things you want to discuss instead of a shitty meta-thread. Just a thought.

I wasn't OP but I'm fairly sure such a thread would slide quite fast in here