The israeli F-16 was shot down INSIDE israel

Alright so here is what I don't get about the recent events and ive seen no one addressing it -
The F-16 crashed DEEP into israeli territory.
I have made some minor research, and reporters claim that the pilots abandoned the aircraft as soon as they were targeted by anti air-missile which means they had no time to fly the craft back to safe territory. It also eliminates the possibility that they flew back to Israel since they abandoned right away.
This information begs the question - were they targeted while they were inside Israel?
Could it be that the anti aircraft missiles have such capabilities?
Can anyone shed light? From where exactly was the anti-aircraft missile shot.
Im posting a picture with current markers (the map is in hebrew but eh, know your geographic)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeLqDsfbDlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike false flag

This guy gets it

The fact that they thought they could pull this shit off is hilarious.

Kike false flag

>needing a false flag to do whatever they want

The stupidity of pol amazes me. Anyone betting against the kikes is a moron. I couldn't care less what they do to some ragheads

According to Eurostan media the kike plane crashed in Northern Syria, not the south. Fucking kikes

Weak effort shlomo

Now we just have to wait for one of our ships to get attacked by (((Iranians))) so we enter into the conflict to help Israel.

Except they false flag all the time.

Not this time.

>according to jewish information
>crash sites equal where the aircraft where shot down

With the way things are going, right now, I think the false flag would end up backfiring and Israel would be caught red handed doing it....

Mfw we ally with Iran to end Israel

AMERICA IS GETTING NUKED BY NORTH KOREA OMAGERHDHDHD... IN REALITY IT WAS AN AMERICAN NUKE

Now you're thinking.

weeew i was being serious.
Also, what possible kikery could I be spreading with this thread? Im not even claiming anything, just pointing out that the crash site is far too deep into israel territory. You can check your "based" reports too.
Maybe, I don't think it could travel so much miles tho after getting shot and without any pilots. There could be some auto-pilot involved but I still find it fishy.

Yeah it's a false flag.

If the plane is within radar horizon (up high for example) and the missile can reach it, yes, it's very possible with many of the systems in Syria.

They should probably have warning of a radar lockup and launch, though.

fuck you kike hope you get nuked

Plane crashed in the north of Syria. What do you fuckers do at the turkish border? Fuck off with your crashed in Israel narrative. Nobody buys it

Because you shoot standoff weapons into enemy territory from your own airspace

lies, it was in syrian air
Israel is going to suffer at last

I'm pretty sure that if i said "it was downed in syrian air" you would claim it was in israeli air
Anyway this thread had some nice banters but I'm reminded of why i never came back to pol. You guys are full of shit and the last thing you care about is truth or politics.

please, never come back

Sup Forums has been overrun by retards. i for one appreciate the update. thanks for taking the time to make this thread.

I was neutral with Israel until they made an unofficial pact with ISIS to destabilize Syria and then they blamed Poles for crimes committed by Silesian Germans.

I can't believe the Assyrians shoot 100 missiles at the jet. I saw it go up in flames and the pilot ejected from the plane and parachute into my yard. He look at me. I see a single tear in his eye. I never forget

>based on fellow Jewish lies i think we dindjewnuthing
>t.jew

According to available information, the plane was hitting a target roughly 200km away from Israeli borders. It's entirely possible it got hit over Syria on it's way back, limped to Israel and then fell.

holy fuck a kike talking about speaking the truth is like a nigger talking about being a dad

Gee I wonder what they are planning.

Yeah it could be that. It is what I'm trying to find out.
The thing is, also from available information: The pilots abandoned the craft when it was targeted.
So did the craft limp its way on its own?

Why would they abandon the plane when it got targeted by an ancien S200 or S125? That's all Syria has near Damascus. Russians never use their S300's or S400's against Israeli jets, and Syria doesn't operate those.

Might have skidded before crashing and burning.

that's what i was thinking, too. how well do jets actually limp though? they seem fragile to me.

Syria has old Soviet anti air missiles, which aren't very precise and like all SAMs use proximity fuses. It could've been hit by shrapnel or damaged by nearby explosion, which wouldn't KO it right away, but cause enough damage for it to eventually have system failure and drop.

>yeah but have you considered this made up jewish bullshit?

>jewistan is imepenetrable because buy muh totally not American stolen slingshot iron shield airdefenses order now!
>lol Syrian and Russian airdefense cant stop us from bombing Syria
>also Syrian airdefenses totally just shot down our aircraft deep inside Palestine

Nice samefag

fpbp. Kikes have the ability to remote control planes. The (((Iranian))) UAV was really a Kike drone that they used as the initial excuse to start striking Syrian bases (conveniently this all happens the day Mattis says there's no evidence that Assad used chemical agents against Syrians). Everything about this screams Jewish ploy.

You J*ws have a compounded history of lies and duplicity, can you blame us if if we've come to automatically believe the opposite of what you say?

If a J*w told me mountains were tall and valleys were deep I would have no option but to disbelieve him.

It was shot when it was in Lebanon's airspace.

Jews are fucked

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this
the fact that op, an isræli at least even if not a full blown kike can't see this speaks volumes

Then you're a fucking retard. There are two types of ragheads:
>1)Murderous extremist isis nutjobs
>2)Modern, liberal and open to other religions
Guess which side the kikes are on?

thanks, polska. i feel like i learn more from reading about news on Sup Forums than actually watching the news these days, lol.

thank you for posting this. can't find my copy.
if you're the same leafbro who posts it far & wide, keep it up

you think there is only one portuguese on Sup Forums kangaroo?

fpbp

unfortunatly Sup Forums is now filled with 2015 edgy summer teens

Trying to get some more information about which missile hit the craft but I can't seem to find any.
But I want to add a factor to your conclusion - You say its unlikely that the syrians hit the craft with their bad percision missiles. I think you are right.
I do think that there is another option tho, if the plane really was hit in israel, it could be that they used Iranian technology. If I recall they have just purchased recently a load of high-tech percision missiles from russia. Also, Iran is using Syria as a playground and would definetly retaliate against the destruction of their UAV.
Maybe its stretch, just a thought anyhow.
I couldn't read all that bullshit greentext but you seem totally triggered, friendo :^)

dont forget to kiss Rothschild ass for creating Israel

The holocaust enver happened but I wish it did

Iran didn't move any newer Russian missiles to Syria though. They stand out like a sore thumb, S300 and newer complexes are like 4 huge trucks, and if they went active to target the jets you'd know about it by now.
Syria according to what little info we have launched over 25 missiles during that incident, so there might've been a near-miss that damaged the plane.

Iran just said that "its the last time we warn israelis". now all the attacks that were carried targeted the syrian precise missiles. i wonder what Liberman is going to do

Kangaroo?

Pic related, this is a S300 SAM complex. Not included the crew quarters truck and ammunition trucks.
Difficult to ship that covertly. Plus Iran doesn't even have many of these.

I suspect his diaper was full and the cockpit was covered in his own shit so he waited till in kike territory and bailed so all evidence of shitting himself would be shoah'd

just look at the crash site. no way jet crashed in this place. few sheets of metal and smoked rocks?
looks like same fake shit they show on media where 747 crashes and there is 1 suitcase with dildo and 1 sheet of metal the size of washing machine on site.
faker than state of israel

kangaroo fucker, dingo-bait, descendant of convicts, steve irwin stingray-blowjob mother fuckers

What you say makes a lot of sense.
Im still collecting information ill just spill it out here.
News report in israel(ynet) claim they abandoned when they got targeted, but other news reports claim that the pilots suffer from burns, which indicates they were on the plane when it got hit and burned. If that's true it checks out with them being on the craft long enough to turn it around.

Also, check out this video
youtube.com/watch?v=jeLqDsfbDlU
It was taken from northern israel, can you make sense of the smoke in the sky?

Either Syrian AA taking out a missile or Iron Dome taking out Syrian AA missile. Can't make heads or tails on the distance obviously, so it can be either.

Big words from a mexico toucher

Can't even read flags, I was expecting more from a Portuguese, but I'm completely unsurprised a burger doesn't know. Truly the morons of the world.

Maybe shot down by your own missile defences?

Aussies can't recover from this

oh, nvm. didn't read the op.

>a single-engine jet fighter crashes by itself
Never happened in the history of the world, must be a conspiracy amirite?

Stop bombing Syria and they will stop shooting your planes down. Not that fucking complicated.

We’re already in it

go hop in your kangaroo and ride off to wobegong

Thanks my moro friend

fuck the iranian mullahs!

Israel sipped Exocets to Argentina via Peru that killed our lads in the Falklands. The Irgun who were the terrorist group that became the IDF also shot and blew up our lads when they were stationed in Mandatory Palestine. Israel is not our friend.

thats antisemitism

YOU SUPPORT ISIS , we can t have discussions with subhumans who support terrorism .

Iranians are some bulls. Take that back!

>INSIDE israel
you do realize israel dosnt have an 'inside' in terms of the ranges used in air combat . the whole thing probably happened really up high , syrians started locking on and shooting everything they saw and these guys couldnt shake the missile off .

they did launch a major operation bombing AA positions right after this so hopefully syrians cant endanger our ability to bomb over syria anymore .

it wasnt shot down inside Israel, it made it back there after being hit

They reportedly intercepted ~60% of missiles fired at their bases though.
Also not being able to shake off a fucking 1950's S200 is not a good sign.

thats what the kike is trying to deny altought its a settled fact

audibly kekd

Death to Israel. A curse on the Jews.

>they did launch a major operation bombing AA positions right after this so hopefully syrians cant endanger our ability to bomb over syria anymore

you probably missed most of them.

hopefully Russia will supply some S300s. They can fly them in in a matter of hours.

>begs the question
raises the question, JIDF faggot. Begging the question is making a self-supporting premise.

I FUCKING hope that SOON russia enforces NO PLANES on southern syria so you fuck off once and for all . OFC they have to enforce it against IRAN as well , so no tensions

This and it's not even subtle.
Operation take over greater Golan Heights area is a go.

You have to be human for us to listen to you kike.

S200 was missile used not S300

Conspiracy niggers are worse then real niggers. According to them there is nothing that is not a jewish plot. If you try to tell them differently they chimp out and call you racist or a shill or whatever niggers scream when they are mad.

>claim they abandoned when they got targeted, but other news reports claim that the pilots suffer from burns, which indicates they were on the plane when it got hit and burned
ejecting from an airplane involves a lot of fire et cetera in close proximity to your pilot's penis area which is especially vulnerable because you've snipped off the protective thingy

>They (((reportedly))) intercepted ~60% of missiles fired at their bases
i very much doubt they have the tech to intercept atg missiles reliably .im 90% certain its bullshit . and weapons dont magically stop working if enough years passed since they were designed . you can still down planes with a bofors 40mm.

reporting is that they ditched the plane right before being hit , now it dosnt seem like a plane hit in syria can get that far inside israel .
but then again the pilots are injured and the plane crashed near ramat david airforce base so it might be that they got hit, plane was still flying but pilots injured , tried emergency landing in ramat david but one of the pilots or both almost passed out or one of them did so they deemed it too dangerous to try to land so they ditched .

this is my current theory because IAF usually returns planes from routine peacetime bombing back to their home base and bombing is never from the airbase closest to the target . ramat david is the northen most base in israel , if they bombed in syria the plane was from one of the places near tel aviv or even the negev bases which means it going near ramat david was not routine , which means it probably got hit beforehand.

Well, shit. Looks like I am pro Israel now. Love seeing brown people kill brown people.

Israeli. you are flat out non-human. We will kill you all. Stop trying to break bread with us.

They did shoot down over half of the missiles launched from above Lebanon last week.

>they had no time to fly the craft back to safe territory.
yeah, that's usually what happens when you fly missions into enemy territories and you're targeted by anti-air

You're ignorant. Read their shitty holy book. There is no such thing as #2

>reporting is that they ditched the plane right before being hit , now it dosnt seem like a plane hit in syria can get that far inside israel

Jews always lie, no surprise there.

>not your friend
>you literally gave them the land that became their county
I hope someday to have an enemy like you