The future is female

Deal with it you chauvinist pigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBZP5bXAUVg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/
wlwt.com/article/man-who-impregnated-3-sisters-aged-12-and-14-sentenced-on-rape-charges/16810865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHA

It's so triggering to the men here to see a female programmer or engineer.

Yeah, no.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

She spelled femocide wrong

>It's so triggering to the men here to see a female programmer or engineer

Because it's a waste of a job.

Good luck! Unironically speaking.

Then the future is going to be raped by Muslims and BBC

Yuri is the future
:)

THE ANTICHRIST WILL HATE WOMEN as well. HE IS IN THE MAJORITY OF Sup Forums'S SIDE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#killallmen

I'd rather see a future of lesbians than a future of mutts.

oh look, it's the lesbian leaf copypasta again, for the 452th time this month

Well, considering the immigration policy you cultural marxist swines support this will be more accurate
>the future is muslim

> Future is female

..Until the first one has to stick their arm, elbow deep, into a plugged shitter pipe, to pull out the blockage. And then, back to business as usual.

Until it inevitably collapses because they didn't let men run shit

The cycle continues

You say it like you desperately hope it to be true, but it isn't. Women have lost their heart and soul. There is no joy, even in their moments of "victory". It is fucking sad. Women are a tenth of what they used to to be.

k :)

the only reason this "future is female" shit is promoted by (((corporate interests))) is because
-Women don't ask for payrises
-Don't question authority as much
-Don't contribute to workplace violence
-Don't go off starting side business projects
-Are just all round easier to control.

Basically they are the ultimate dumb retarded sheep normie worker drones

a few dozen millennia suggest otherwise

Then why isn't the past female?

>the future is female
>every majority female company is an underperforming piece of shit
Compare NASA to Tesla

Modern NASA could never pull off a feat like the Voyager mission. It's funny that plenty of women were on those teams too, but the difference was that they were there by merit. If you were useful you were on the team

We've fucking stagnated so badly. Space opened up so massively for us in those years and what have we done since? Put out more probes? Yeah great, for the few planets we can't really reach anyway and know to be inhospitable

work often with engineers and programmers, cause I build the hardware and connect it with network.
had only once a female engineer, was just for organizing stuff, cause she said, she learned it, but she canĀ“t do it

So filled with a lot of screeching and monthly destruction then?

>so we can provide for ourselves
No women provides for itself.
It simply lobbies the government to extract resources from men.
Such a system will inevitably collapse and be overrun by aggressive foreign males.
A female future spells doom -Sweden

That's the core problem with modern education.

Good luck with that as you import a bunch of filthy rapists with aids.

legit as fuck. NASA in the 60's and 70's was actually a very alpha male type place, even the nerdy trajectory calc guys had high T and insane confidence/work ethic. These days it has been assfucked by SJW crap.

Yes, women will do just fine in the mythical kingdom of Wakanda.
I'm sure the KANGS will feed U plenty of meat.

She's right, the future is fucked.

Aw baby insecure?

There is no future. Once whites are gone the rest of the world will tear itself apart.

Its not about the modern education, the education is fine, its about the society, woman want to stay home and rise children.
they want a husbend who get shit done and feed them.
they want a Man who build them a comfortable home, play some time with the children after work and fuck her.

You're not telling us anything we don't know. Go tell this to your beta orbiters instead, maybe you'll be able to start up the infamous beta uprising we've all speculated about but never think will happen.

true , like removing the white blood cells from a body , no self defense mechanism left

>the future is female

Tbh I want to live in a futuristic world dominated by women, where I'd be kept as breeding slave by qt Amazons.

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT YOU NIGGERS

I'm not really alpha but I sure as hell would feel more confident and happier living in those times. I've grown up to realise there is no place for me. No opportunities makes for depressed individuals.

God, I would have loved to have become an engineer or a tradesman. Those doors were firmly shut by the time I got to them.

sage for shariablue

Probably once we're gone the Chinks will colonize the planet, at which point either all the brown people will revolt and defeat the Chinks (the entire world looks like Somalia in this case) or the Chinks will genocide all the browns. Assuming the Chinks win (they'll be the only humans left), then they'll turn the planet into a resource factory for their chip shit (they won't have anymore western tech to copy). Once the resources run out they'll genocide each other until there's no one left. The only other thing I could possibly see happening is a resurgence of the Ottoman Empire since the West wouldn't be standing in the way any longer. At that point humans may survive but as a degenerate & savage people, and any and all innovation and technological/intellectual progress will have halted. I can't see any other way things turn out once whites are gone.

lol you take it so seriously

That's fine. Got any nudes of OP pic?

men btfo

aw roastie getting toastie?

I'd like to have some female in my future, if you know what I mean.

because they had to reject some poor, qualified sap to give her the job

this is every mans fantasy

SAGE

Enjoy that quality sperm bank sperm.

>God, I would have loved to have become an engineer or a tradesman. Those doors were firmly shut by the time I got to them.

no they aren't

who will biuld your comfy life
can you biuld a nuclear power station?
or computer
or grow food

this is wat you need to shitpost here

>Female programmer
Because they absolutely fucking suck at it. Only Pajeets are worse at coding.

Yep because only males have brains because of evopsych right?

Indians are actually very intelligent at programming.

t. Pajeet

LOL you say it as a joke and dont realize how it influences you and everyone else, too.
O wait you do, shariablue

What to do with your depreciating sexual agency? Without it you are nothing

wrong
are you even trying to take this seriously

/thread

Apprenticeships have been near non existent for the last ten years, unless you're a family member of course. And engineering roles have been going to the poles for nearly as long. Try again because I will beat you with actual knowledge of the lack of positions in these industries

what are you talking about?weak willed people who get influenced by anything?who cares about them?you cant protect them from their own stupidity

i just thought this was a funny meme lol,stop being such a debbie downer

where do you live? just give me a rough idea i do see your point though.. but they still exist even if rare

Honestly I expected better from a Hungarian. Respect -1.

South England

Old men are the future
youtube.com/watch?v=YBZP5bXAUVg

there is no doubt blue collar labour has been cheapend with Eastern european labour.. especially in places like london. Look at western power distrubution, national rail or RR you would have to relocate though

t. neet

Neurotic and overly sensitive? We're already there, was this tshirt printed in the 80s?

You say weak but still know that small messages even influence a strong mind.
And some subliminal message lays a root for more to come.

Read in the news the other day they are very close to making human egg cells in the lab. Once we get that sorted out with ai sex bots, bio holes will be worthless and we will be able to remove half the useless population.

>The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively.
Yeah i did like new Mad Max too.
also
>bait post

Thanks for the ideas but its way too late, I'm too old to be apprenticed now. They want young blood, I'm 28. It's frustrating

there's no future if we're all dead.

what are you doing with yourself? it's never too late but i know how you feel i got the same mindset

cute bobs

kek'ed moderately
Women can be put in their place at any moment, they only enjoy what freedom men grant them. And they aren't needed in the future anyway. Bring on sexbots with artificial wombs.

I've mostly been employed in absolute garbage jobs for years hoping something would open up but it never did. Never stopped picking up skills, I trained myself in graphic design because it was fairly lucrative with nobody really around who could offer it. I don't particularly like it though, too much staring at screens all day

I'm pretty much giving it till 30 for something to turn around or I'm killing myself. I don't really care for this shithole society I've been brought up in, I've been miserable for years

If the suffering doesn't ease I'm just gonna end it

look inside instead of outside

i know it's shit but don't think like this.. get some money saved up and have a break somewhere for a few months maybe gdansk or something

Get into electronics and start your mini-lab for experimenting with stuff. If you want an interesting subject to delve into then I would go for wireless transmissions.

good luck with that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY

Hang in there Nigel.

It takes 4-7 generations for most species to be domesticated. It takes a year for them to go feral.

Just think on that for a bit.

I haven't seen Sup Forums being shilled so hard for quite some time.

>First-world men have been totally domesticated
So you decided to invite in third world savages. I feel like there's a flaw in this plan of yours.

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

wlwt.com/article/man-who-impregnated-3-sisters-aged-12-and-14-sentenced-on-rape-charges/16810865

If I was dating a woman and she showed up wearing this shirt... it would be over... like poof, kicked to the curb.

Too stoopit

Apparently, the future is sexist.

OK

But the present was and will be male.

Trump won't be president - take it to the bank.

this

>But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence.
Congrats your feminist utopia is-
>immigration
Now why the fuck did you ruin your own plan? Oh, by the way, they have been tamed, not domesticated. Key difference being it isn't genetic. Have fun when the education system starts failing to cover up the massive social issues and men rise up.

this.
Also more working women = more taxes from their half of the population

More women in Police = Less chance of an uprising/ mutiny if asked to attack civilians (since women don't question authority and want to punch evil nazis)

they're literally open to anyone from age 16 to 99. jst lmao at your probable obesity and loserdom due to lack of willpower and belief. 100% chance you are atheist too

Oh my god I'm in math & compsci with 30% indians. they are the bottom of the class and never seem to comprehend anything without retarding it to some simplistic version to fit their one plus doo eguals tree logic

TITS OR GTFO