Isekai Shokudou

New episode in 30 minutes, get in here

I want to eat her demon pussy.

literally semen demon.

HOBO PLEASE GO

I'm posting her because I want to bless this thread with this qts presence.

I want to pull back her horns while I give her anal

Better watch your mouth

STREAM WHERE?!

more like a seafood demon.

Are we finally getting best girl today?

Needs more red dragon, but this seems to be a "customer of the week" type series.

This show is NOT for lewd.

5 mins
get in here niggas

Please.

Stream where?

That looks like a lively scene that should be part of a webm

So is this a slice of life, restaurant anime? I've been wondering if I should pick this up.

Yeah, so far it's been going through tales of the adventurer went through before finding the shop.

So this time we have a merchant and a princess?

MUH

>So this time we have a merchant and a princess?
There is a common theme between the two; that both were about someone who knew about the door and deliberately try to pass the knowledge down to a family member. The pasta sauce merchant considers the existence of the door his inheritance to his son, while the former Emperor only told his daughter about the door once a long time ago.

kumo

Oh I see I like that.

So the first episode was to show just how fantastical the customers got.
The second episode showed the infallibility of the cafe's existence against time.
And this one shows the doors seen as some sort of heritage those of the upper caste hide away only to send it down the grape vine to their heirs.

I'm diggin' these themed episodes.

>Comfy levels escalating

MY DICK

This show has too many cuties.

But where is Dragon mom though?

Elf next week

Disgusting.

Delicious.

She can only visit when the restaurant is closed

Cute!

TACTICAL SPOON ACTION

>best and worst character next episode
What is this suffering?

>Elf next week
Nice contrast between a Vegan Elf who complains too much, and a lizardman warrior who earned his right to eat at the restaurant by the laws of his tribe.

Seriously the elf chapter was annoying to me, but the chef was very much used to spoiled brats who think they are entitled to whatever.

I hope you lads have something to eat once the episode drops.

I have one "eating show" a season. I usually don't set up the TV tray in the livingroom for anime but one day a week there is often a slice of life show slow enough to enjoy over a meal.

Subs when?

I-I cook like shit and only have microwave dinner to eat. ;_;

>I-I cook like shit and only have microwave dinner to eat. ;_;
Are you american?

Sprinkle some parsley on it, nobody will know the difference.

Pancakes should be enough.

I've made party cheese salad.
Got the recipe from Jack.

Thus far it is really bad and I cannot recommend it unless you love slice of life. The characters are boring, the animation is campy, the actual setup of the situation is not particularly interesting, and too many of the conversations have no real humor or meaning to them. The fantasy elements serve only to make the show more campy and more obnoxious. I feel embarrassed even trying to watch it, since it is complete through and through junk.

Granted, SoL is my least favorite genre, but even in other SoL shows, I made it through at least 6 episodes. Here, I struggled with the first, skipped large parts of it, tried the second, and had to drop it. I guess if you really want something akin to background noise, this is a fine show for that purpose, but the food... also looks really ugly. The beef stew in ep1 looks like water, the food in general just appears unappetizing, like the coloring or lines/texture is just off in ways where you look at it and do not really feel hunger.

You could just watch one of those JP variety shows with girls eating food and saying oishii and you would probably get more out of it.

>this entire episode
Holy shit it hit me too much with that nostalgic blast of when I was a kid and when my father always brought me to some shoddy back-alley eatery that had some of the best food in town.

God I fucking love this show. I needed this in my life.

This show just heals my soul. Reminds me a lot of Bartender.

>2 hours ago
>still no subs

It is rather silly that the beef stew IRL is more expensive than in-show. But I guess anime themed food always have a premium.

The thing is that every food in this anime is easily available in most parts of Japan. It sort of defeats the point to to a restaurant with the show's theme and pay extra for the privilege.

Fifteen more minutes.

Don't worry lad, CR is putting them up in fifteen minutes.

fuck off reddit

>SoL is my least favorite genre
Go watch 2deep4u anime and fuck off

WHERE IS SHE

It really is fantasy bartender isn't it? Is towards the top of my favorite thing on this season at least.

>that nostalgic blast of when I was a kid and when my father always brought me to some shoddy back-alley eatery that had some of the best food in town.
For me it was my grandfather. He would take me to this lunch counter place in the industrial part of town, where every other customer was a truck driver or city worker on a 1 hour coffee break. The kind of restaurant that closes at 5:30PM because they just open for lunch and coffee breaks.

Nobody cares.

Was she in today's episode?

Where were you all watching the stream? I checked neetball and couldn't find it anywhere.

>Was she in today's episode?
No, pudding girl is a half-elf and archmage.

She is also one of the few people who cheated and just summon her own personal door in her lab. It makes sense that an archmage would be able to replicate a portal. But the novel made it clear it is no simple feat.

Oh and
I find it cute that she went through the trouble of creating a magical mini-fridge to store her puddings. Ice enchantments for the win.

>[HorribleSubs] Isekai Shokudou - 03 [720p]

It is very cute, like her.

>cheated
Are you just using that colloquially or is there actually a rule that you have to use the standard doors?

>Are you just using that colloquially or is there actually a rule that you have to use the standard doors?
No rules. After all it isn't like she is hiding a way to create infinite doors from others. The summoning is genuinely hard.

Imagine caring about any non-Sugita male customers. This anime needs more cute girls.

Rude. I'm excitedly waiting for spoonbro and lizardbro to show up.

Well, if I was a powerful wizard who felt like making an isekai diner, I would make the portals "rewards" in dungeons for the adventurers and intelligent floor bosses or so and would prefer if the access remained exclusive to the select few who earn it. That's why I thought there might actually be some rules.

They were okay but they've served their purpose. They were a decent appetiser, but cute girls are always the main course.

Not everything 1000 yen or less.

FAKE STORE

pretty weak episode to be honest

This has turned into the best show of the season for me. The healing is off the charts.
Also a reminder to watch after the credits.

I had spaghetti with homemade meat sauce today. What magic is this.

Spoon Hero's already dead.

Daughter took his place.

Are you stupid or something?

Spoon guy and William Gold are two different people. Besides, that's William Gold's granddaughter

Thats different guy.

Mages. No sense of good and wrong.

>after credits
Great, now I have to rewatch all the episodes again!

Personal AOTS desu.

Though I like something a bit more subtle for my WEGs.

Boy, it feels great to be able to have some nice, comfy healing on Monday. This really hits the spot.

>Hotcake salad that even a small person/dwarf would love
Wait, are we going to dwarf or is that just refering to the fairies? Also, half elf gets pudding.
Spoon is not William. Spoon is even in the same scene as the daugther.

10/10

>hey grandson, did you know that I stole all these recipes and all my success is a sham
>let's eat and forget about it!
Am I the only one that is bothered by this?

Wakako is better than this though.

>Prince not sitting next to Ronin
Why?

That's because they don't have Sawashiro yet in the cast.

>Wait, are we going to dwarf or is that just refering to the fairies? Also, half elf gets pudding.
I think they're Lilliputians or however you wanna call them. An entire village of them.

alter ego when?!?