Reminder that our old enemies, France, Spain and Germany, are no longer countries

We won. They crumbled to dust and no longer exist.

And?

fpbp anglocucks eternally btfo by based faustino

Typical divide and conquer retarded shill thread

saged

meanwhile you are already invaded by indians, pakis, somalis, moors and worse. They behead your military in the middle of the street, they rape your underage girls in the thousand and you do nothing, london area is already lost a DECADE ago atleast and now even the towns are being invaded, the most common name is mohammed and i could keep going

You sure you won? i dont see a victory in there, but you always try to rewrite history so who knows

t. literal Moor

Anglo superiority over continental betas

nice comeback., very deep

>al-Andulus

sweden is schengen isnt it

you know the first thing it comes to my mind when i go to gibraltar? "Why does it smells like fucking stale piss"

also, you still didnt bring a response yet

It's all greater Germany

sage for shariablue

How did England win, exactly?

We still have our own currency, which I guess is why we aren't on that image yet.

Spain is/was a literal Caliphate

Sadly, in ten years Caliphate jokes will not be funny at all to you. Or to us, for that matter.

A manlet shitskin mayor

Lmao , here comes the retarded britcuck with his superiority complex again. You're not better just because your ancient ancestors moved to a shitty island .

Ever looked at london?

Is there anybody on Sup Forums who is deeper in denial than the Brits?

It's quite saddening desu

I suggest you get on top of your own problems

Do you know what happened to al andalus don't you achmed? do i need to explain? meanwhile london, luton, birmingham all of them are already lost.

Every time a retard Anglo comes with their eternal anglo propaganda I just have to think of how much they messed up with the pound rating after the brexit to remember how retard, liars, heretics and pirates they are

PART AND PARCEL

Your victory is bitter and shortlived because the same fate awaits you unless you get your shit wired together.

>t. Muhammad al-Britanni

Britain is the only European nation that stands a chance of survival

>shengen
>bad
cmon man you make the britbros look bad

I saw this in tv last week and I knew instantly it would be spammed on Sup Forums

I'm still fighting.

I would be more worried if I was you mate
Cheers