Take favaro's personality, slap it on a girl

>Take favaro's personality, slap it on a girl
>make her 10x more obnoxious, to the point where she overwhelms all existing characters personalities
>anime seems to always make her the central point of focus when she contributes nothing but slapstick, hamminess and needless romance to the plot
Why is she such a clusterfuck character?

A cute

She has literally nothing in common with Favaro.

>will probably deus ex dragonchina her way through whatever bullshit at the end

>Take favaro's personality,
But I like her much more than "lol he's such a goodball!" rеddit man.

goofball*

>more or less pure maiden
>happy, energetic personality
>always ready to help
>naive
Reanalyze Nina's personality, then Favaro's, and then kill yourself.

you forgot
>useless
>unreliable
>can't read the atmosphere
having a teenager in heat as the mc was a mistake

I've started souring on Nina these last couple of episodes. But simultaneously her relationship with Jeanne has grown on me.

I like how instantaneously protective she is of her and how they give each other moral support.
My hope is that all this counteracts her Charioce-faggotry.

She's not obnoxious at all.

I like this anime but Nina is very annoying

Fucking this. She doesn't seem to truly grasp the gravity of the situations she is in, nor the stakes. All for the sake of getting her panties wet by some half blind edgelord.

I'm dropping this shit for now, it's so fucking boring compared to Genesis. Nina is a garbage protagonist who gets more and more unbearable each ep and Jeanne is still as boring as she was in Genesis despite the added storyline they gave her. I'll binge watch it when it finishes.

STILL FAPPABLE

Nina is fun, but she has overstayed her welcomed. After the jail arc I thought we were gonna get a nice second cour full of Favaro x Kaisar x Rita like in the good old days. But no, they teased our balls for a couple of eps and then they went back to the same so random Nina antics.

At least Jeanne got to meet her kid again. She deserves some happiness.

She's nice I don't really mind desu my familiars. I'm just glad the romance with her went the King's way and not Favaro and I'm glad they made her his disciple I hate Favaro I'm more of a Kaiser guy he needs to get with Jeanne and the little Rita zombie girl.

>My hope is that all this counteracts her Charioce-faggotry.
You can't fight nature, fuccboi.
The future is fascist.

Despite her flaws, she deserves to be happy.

Suffer not the heretic to live.

Did she get Favaro'd yet?

Why is she always making these bizarre faces?

>Virgin Soul

She's also really ugly

Fuck off negro, she is a cute.

Fpbp.
Her happy go lucky attitude is not that dissimilar to favaros.

You are gay.
And a faggot.

I kinda want him to kill Charioce. Just to see the look on Nina's face.

I disagree. Also, her ending up broken and miserable would make the series actually memorable.

Why are you so awful?

I'm just waiting for her to actually be able to fight for herself.

There are multiple times where she is confronted by groups of rape-chads even after her complex with men was more or less isolated to the the king and she did nothing, was saved by a dude each time.

I was watching it with my buddy and his semi-SJW wife sat in on a couple of episodes, we tried hyping her up as about to fend for herself each time it happened and each time some dude came to rescue. It was really funny to see her internal triggers going off but dissapointing that they make her out to be a damsel in distress when she shouldn't be.

Seriously. They destroyed poor Amira in the previous season but seem to be going out of their way to keep Nina out of most of the gut wretching things that would challenge her character and make her grow. Especially in that last episode. Charioce fucking hugs her because she asked him to and doesn't try to kill her or anything? The only thing keeping me watching is the older cast.

Because the main writer is a woman that writes soup operas for a living.

What's so dramatic about a lobster bisque?

>By the way I am homosexual

>lobster bisque

It's good. You should try it.

Do you mean Cheerios? It's bad when the world is at war and the only thing the female MC can think of is dick.

It was a joke based off of the typo. Forgive my simplistic humor.

Favaro's personality:
- Pathological liar
- Dishonorable
- Coward
- Refuse to help strangers
- Trickster not fighter
- No long term thinking
- Troublemaker

Really the only trait she shares with Favaro is "troublemaker". It seems to be the favorite kind of protagonist for Shingeki no Bahamut's hectic storytelling.

>- No long term thinking
I think you can also add that one as she seems to only think with her emotions, and it's very on the spot thinking too. The genki trouble maker with a heart of gold is a fine character to begin as, but if she stays static as she is, it gives the audience mood whiplash for the more dramatic scenes and takes you out of the world more than immerse you.

From what it looks like, Cheerios will be the one to save the world. El is going full edgelord calling Gabriel weak and useless. Honey Nut Cheerios will sacrifice himself to save the world.

Kaiser and Favaro will probably play a pivotal roll in the positive outcome (and remain thankless for it) and then they'll ride off into the sunset on more adventures.