HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NUKE US

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NUKE US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Happy for SA to be wiped out, get rid of VIC too, AFL is garbage.

Wanna exchange places with us? The only difference is the weather.

Why do women pursue men careers ? Explain me. Order professions always have been dominated by men, so why do women swarm into the army, the police force out of the sudden ?

sauce for tweet?

how the fuck

Nothing wrong with it as long as they're just cadets. The interesting part is how many of them are actually able to become full time cops. Unless it's the same, I'd assume this is just a cheap political maneuver to show off how inclusive they are.

Women do what they’re told. They’re being told to do it, so they do it.

They are jobs which are being made cushy for women and are thus easy, guaranteed government jobs.

Women have all the clerical jobs, so now they are making the non-clerical jobs clerical jobs so they can fill them with women as well. The future is female, and also an apocalyptic hellscape.

Women in the police force are a fucking meme. They're weak as fuck and couldn't subdue a 12-year-old boy.

This.

I've been fined for cycling on the sidewalk by a female cop. How fucking low can you get.

Jesus they're gonna have fun in Adelaide.

I'd happily oblige but we have no nukes :/

penis envy

When will it end?
Their incompetence creates a stressful and dangerous environment for their male colleagues. Ruins cohesion and male group heirarchy, just like in the military

Destruction of marriage, family and industrial jobs. Women have to work now since most men don't have the wealth to start a family.

Lebs are going to have fun with this

Why did you break the law faggot? You are contributing to the downfall of mankind.

>When will it end?
When nothing is left but ash.

>Destruction of marriage, family and industrial jobs.

This. A sign of a country/civilization in decline is when women have to/wants to work and pursue careers instead of being a homemaker. God intended Adam to work not Eve, truly when we depart from God's intentions we really suffer

They do it as a shittest in the hopes of getting raped by some alpha villain.

>Why do women pursue men careers ?

Bullshit. I have seen only few girls in construction, mining or forestry business. Women only wan't to have positions of power and money. They do not care for equality. When was the last time feminist were bitching how there is only few women working on concrete rebaring.

Nice fictional scenario because he's white.

THIS IS SEXIST, WE NEED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. 50% WOMEN 50% MEN. MEN ARE PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF DOING THAT JOB AS WELL. WE NEED MORE MALE CADETS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
#masculinism #forhim #killallwomen

Here's the real life version.

Well, looks like the UK, so you can't really expect them to portray reality.
Though the real male UK policemen aren't much more of a "threat". No surprise that some people think a woman could do just as good a job.

White people deserve to die out
I hope we get bombed into oblivion

>SAPOL
>Male Career
Sitting in a car with a radar gun isn't really 'male work' user.
About the most real work SAPOL does is Friday/Saturday nights on Hindley Street.

A few more female coppers is good thing there, so the Males don't get fucked over when they have to enter female bathrooms to stop some shithead OD'ing.

fucking wut

Better than Gay-League.
Rugby is alright though - if AFL ever dies Rugby will take over here.

When I was catching the train home after New Years from the Adelaide Railway Station, there was just this... enormous pack of cops standing around outside the gates, not really doing anything. The whole place was empty except for the cops, and they were all having a good laugh until I showed up. Then they went deathly silent and watched me buy my ticket, the whole group was staring at me... probably because I had a shopping bag.

Not important, but I found it interesting that they had dozens of officers standing around an empty train station on January 1st.

This is the sign of a weakly, sickly national state. There are muslim savages with machetes that wouldn't think twice about slitting little whites girls' juggulars, and then you have feminine joe nations allowing snowflake blondes into their MILITARY forces.

Relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

brb moving to australia to commit crime and pretend i'm a trans-aboriginal woman so i can do anything.
Also if a "woman" rapes a woman, is it rape?

Fucking kraut I was just about post that

That's "Community police" or whatever it's really called. Not real police, not allowed to carry weapons (baton, pepperspray, handcuffs).

Sorry, maybe you can just post this webm instead?

> Lebs

> In Adelaide..

They are mostly in Sydney & Melbourne

You can talk to a local aboriginal elder and pay them a bit of money (or gifts, like petrol) to become an official member of the tribe. Seriously. Then you can apply for aboriginal benefits and claim to be of aboriginal descent on job applications, and you never have to provide DNA evidence.

Welp, you're fucked.

the cameraman literally did a better job running than either of the female "cops"

>Gay-league.
>Putting your body on the line for your team & supporters.
>Gayer than guys in short shorts and singlets chasing a ball on the ground like retarded 6yos.

Ok mate.

>you go girls
I will post this everytime an Aussie gets uppity here

>Women become the majority in the Police force
>"Men are doing nothing good for society!"

When there are more female cops than male cops the crime rate will explode

m8 we don't have lebs.
There were a bunch of sudanese refugees about 10 years ago and some 'syrian' refugees over the last few years.
None of the 'Syrians' are allowed outside Inverbrackie/Woodside where there is also a military base and various many organs of AFP and ASIO, the whole place is literally a giant surveillance town that is fairly isolated from the rest of the hills.
The Sudanese all live up in the shittier northern suburbs.

Also 100% every person who lives in Tranmere is named Tranh Nugyen - no exceptions.

they are all getting triple time and two RDO accruals for working that night.

British men are on par with women :^)

whats this one about "americas thirsties cop whores try to rape black man"?

Heard about it a while ago, but fuck, that's just sad honestly.
>be homo sapiens
>can "become" homo erectus by giving one free shit
>other homo sapiens give me gibs as a consequence, despite me being one of them
Everything after 2007 was a big fucking mistake socially, i blame burgers and Obongo.

Having a weak and ineffectual police force is requisite for an impending influx of mass migration.
They're preparing you. Get ready.

>British men are on par with women :^)

Why would this surprise you?

You men don't even want to do these jobs anymore, most young """""men""""""" are sat at home in their childhood bedrooms playing video games well into their late 20s, and even early 30s.

You all feel like you're above doing any kind of work outside of working at some 6 figure minimum white collar air-conditioned office. You all look down on trades, you all look down on services like the police/army and claim its all for dumb bogans, you're too good to do that kind of work.

Then you wonder why we have to pick up your shit.

There's a hell lot of us women in our 20/30s who are actually mature adults who want to live normal adult lives, but the majority of you men are just stuck at home like pathetic NEETs hoping for that CEO job to come along.

So fucking sick of you idiots trash talking women constantly, if we didn't do these jobs there would be a huge shortage, YOU LAZY VIDEO GAMING LOSERS DONT FUCKING DO ANYTHING.

gfrghv gjkb jkte we w er; j k njy tw e rc ghms 4w ty 7 ty g fdd

>This is the sign of a weakly, sickly national state.

Yeah, because all the men are stuck inside into their 20s and 30s playing video games instead of being men.

Then they come up with some bullshit fairy tale they hear on the internet made up by other internet virgins about Chads (who don't even exist) and claim it's all the women's fault.

Grow a pair of nuts, get off the fucking video games, take on some responsibility for once in your life, stop thinking you're above these jobs.

>paint nails
I'M FIGHTING SLAVERY!
>wear high heals
I'M HIGHLIGHTING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!
>wear panda mask
I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE

Nah. Your women are just becoming cops so they can gain favours with your emu masters by oppressing you cucks. They just can't resist Big Hairy Emu Cock

Most women in Australia are slags who don't think their sexual decisions in their youth will impact their future relationships, barely any of them want to have kids

I wonder why there's little incentive to appeal to women here who are 90% of the time white trash

TLDR: Bait.

Stop being a disingenuous retard, almost all young white guys want to work the most lowly job just to get by with a shit income much less a liveable one but there are no jobs, every retail and entry level job is swarmed by nepotistic foreigners. You are out of your mind if you actually don't think this is the case

WHAT THE FUCKK HAPPENED HERE

why/how did the baboon catch fire?

how didn't the policeman break his thin leg with the two handed baton hits?

the real question is why did they put the fire out?

Nigga's probably drunk/high as fuck and put some weird shit on his body. You know, like that one webm of that nigger applying fuck knows what to his body and then lighting himself on fire. The taser's the catalyst here.

seconded

makes sense. considering you know, niggers

>that moment whe he has to pull up his pants
ayyyy

His pain tolerance shows he's probably super drunk which means the cause of fire was the spark from the taser that ignited alcohol that he has spilled on himself

Look closely, they spray him with mace just a moment before the tase him. The mace catches fire, I guess because its an aerosol, and he drops to the ground because he is also being tazed and on a fire. As far as why he didnt drop to the ground from his leg being knocked in, I think they were trying to use nonlethal tactics, otherwise one baton hit to the head would have knocked him out.

>implement quotas
>reject most male applicants, accept every female applicant
>pretend that the outcome you forced to occur is some kind of achievement

genius

This x100

WHY EVEN HAVE THEM??
Seriously, why? I need to know.

Linked wrong post, meant this

Can we pretend that the motherland never existed? This is just... too much for me.

>that light jog by the female "cops" while looking around
this is the universal signal for "oh man i really don't want to do this can someone else do it for me ?"

DEY TUK DER DERBS

DEM WIMINZ DUK DER DERBS

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DEY TUK DER DERBS

DEM WIMINZ DUK DER DERBS

It was never about "equal representation". If there are more women than men in a field, it's all "you go girls" even from our pathetic national morning TV shows.

Did SA Police do anything similar to Victoria's firefighting recruiters and limit the number of male applicants in the name of "diversity"? Or incentivise female applications? Neither case would surprise me. This SA case reeks of social engineering and pretending that the ends justifies the means.

>get pulled over by cops again
>one dude, good cop
>and a female cop, bad cop
every fucking time, fucking bad cop bitch can eat my dick, and let me talk to good cop buddy dude. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rape season is in session.

Just wait until they see how badly women fuck up a workplace that does shift work and they don't have their position covered when they take maternity leave.

>Why do women pursue men careers
They don't, but they do complain about not being paid as much as males when they do different jobs and work fewer hours.

step out of the car sir

never thought of it like this

>step out of the car sir
yeah, I'm cool with that. sounds like good cop buddy.
>GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR CAR AND STOP WITH THAT ATTITUDE AND DONT YOU EVEN DARE TO LOOK AT ME FUNNY EVER AGAIN
fucking bitch at it again

Forgot your image

It's practically welfare for women. Once you're in it's increadibly hard to be fired from a government job and men have to pick up the slack for their inability to do physical work.

god damn bullies

>Invite more Somalis and Muslims into the country
>Make the police for all women, YOU GO GURL.
lol, this won't end well.

What are gender quotas you fucking spastic. Neck yourself. A guy couldnt get those jobs if he tried.

Look for an increase in crime.

Really doesnt matter, just strange shit from strange people.

Ok, so what is the next mile stone? More trannies than normal people?

French female cop

This. Capable men have actually been turned away for years because there weren't enough women applicants to maintain the ratio.

fug wrong one vid :DD