Male supremacy

>men tend to be less religious than women
>73% of women and only 39% of men voted for Pootin's party during the 2016 parliament elections in Russia
Do you need any other proofs that men are on average more intelligent than women?

Women are subhumans. Ancient Greeks, arabs were on this mindset

Women are more religious, because Christianity is a feminine religion. in Islamic countries men are more religious.

I have been watching Eisenstein's film Ivan the Terrible and it seems to me that the autocrat is a singular archetype in the mind of Russian leaders and Putin is the latest version of it. Russia seems to be stuck in the dark ages. I want to learn Russian because I feel like its image has been overly defined by its autocrats and would honestly like to know what common people in Russia are like.

Christianity is so multifaceted that it cannot be called feminine or masculine. Why are so many muslims low key faggots?

faggot aren't automatically feminines,, ancient greek faggot would break you in half and rape you in the ass

I wanna tittyfuck those pecs so bad

% of women and only 39% of men voted for Pootin's party during the 2016 parliament elections in Russia
uh seems like Russian women are more intelligent than the average

also if women were more religious than men it would speak for them but my impression is that men are more religious

>in Islamic countries men are more religious
Nope.its always girls who believe that crap without asking questions

Pretty much this. Russians don’t like to be happy it feels sinful. They much prefer to be in depression. And this is exemplified by their entire history being that of autocratic misery.

But at the same time they are proud of their depression and will fight to the death.

It is a good point

(((Eisenstein)))

>Mfw you're Tatar femanon Putin voter.
Russian (((males))) are so gay. They're like little goblins.

>Women are more susceptible to propaganda
>Jews/Marxists realize this.
>Almost all propaganda in the west is directed at women
hmm

You are subhuman, your entire half gook nation are subhumans, Russians are khoholes are also subhumans because of your gook monkey admixture.

I seriously doubt that Slavic men are more intelligent than anybody.

Gay

Truth hurts, right Vanja?
Now go suck your mummy's booby.

I’am not russian, gook monkey. Gooks and rusnya are same

>I’am not russian
Sure, Vanja. And that's why you triggered so easy. Russians so insecure and gay so they even deny their own kin.

>>men tend to be less religious than women
% of women and only 39% of men voted for Pootin's party during the 2016 parliament elections in Russia
wtf I'm a misandrist now
Либepaшкa cъeби oбpaтнo в cвoю цифpoвyю жoпy пoд нaзвaниeм /po/ и члeнтaчь и никoгдa нe выхoди. Taких пидopoв кaк ты нyжнo cлaть в гoвнoдыpы, гдe пpaвитeль (((пpoплaчeн))), зaзывaeт зa (((пг'oгг'eccивныe цeннocти))) и yeбeт тeбя зa кpитикy мигpaнтoв.
>ыыыыыы пyтeн пyтeн пyтeн peлигeя плoхaaaa!!!!!
Oкeй. Кaк тeбe Кaнaдa? Tы нeиpoничнo cчитaeшь eё мoдeльнoй cтpaнoй?
This. Religion limits women and doesn't allow them to be whores, too bad aids-ridden sOyP never had any experience with women so he buys into libtard fake news.
>tatar
>calls anyone "goblin"
>mfw

>that feel when your pet subhumans are shitting on each other thinking they're talking to you

I’am avar Dagestani and half belorussian. So shut the fuck up your gook monkey mouth. You are not even Europid yellow bitch.

There have been studies done on this, Mahmud

You sound not so gay as previuos russian. Well, ok, not every russian is gay. There is some little exceptions.

>I’am avar Dagestani and half belorussian
Oh god. You must be literally a goblin. Let me guess belorussian is your coalburner mum, right? Are you mislim?

Whiter than you, gook subhuman.

Dagestani....*vomits

Your mum is a coalburner and you're mutt. Everyone is better than you, since you have no identity and dont belong to anyone. And you know it as well.

I am consider myself avar, also have north Pontic phenotype. You are average Eurasian Tatar monkey with asian skull, so you much worse. Also Tatar males much more subhuman than rusnya. Go and kill yourself yellow subhuman.

>LITERALLY DAGESTAN HALF-HUMAN RAPE BABY AHHAAHAHAHAH

t. Russian or Tatar with asian short skull.

>I am consider myself
You can consider yourself fairymoon aswell. But in fact you're just a mutt. Your mum is a coalburner whore and your father is caucasonigger la creatura.
Are you muslim?

Still whiter than you, asian monkey with short skull and vagina eyes.

Keep crying, you'll never have my 100% pure slavic ancestry. My grandfather might've been an unironic communist, but he sure was no mongol. The only questionable person in my bloodline is my grand-grand-grand mother who had dark hair and unusual surname, though she had european facial features & white skin.

Can you answer the question about your religion identify?
I am really interested how such la creatura mutts rolls. Your life must be hell on the earth. I mean your selfidentification.

I am avar, with non-slavshit surname, everything doesn’t matter for such subhuman yellow monkey like you.

I have never tought of it this way

It makes so much sense

>christcucks triggered

But your mum is slavshit. Do you hate her? You do, secretly you think that she is a whore, right sweetie?

>>men tend to be less religious than women
I don't see that this equates to intelligent, but I already know women are trash.

She is a slave womb for father. She is nothing in our family. Just a cook and clean robot. Now go and blown up your asian subhuman short skull

holy shit
have mutts gone to far?

no but honestly how sad to read how you think of your mother
>another reason to hate muslims

>She is nothing in our family. Just a cook and clean robot.
So you don't respect your mother? And you consider yourself as dagenigger. What a pity of you. Literally a bastard.
I read somwhere , that mutts have the biggest percent of psychological issues, so..
At least i hope you're not muslim.

if ur dick is longer then 18 cm skip this thread

>tfw 15 cm dicklet

>God made Man
>it was good
>God made woman
>everything goes to shit immediately after
Just maybe Adam and Steve wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Check. Sexxxxy pic

what's wrong with Putin again?
Navalsky is just a jewish cuck

>what's wrong with Putin again?
He licks the Muslim ass, imports millions of Asians and sucks economically

I get that but what better alternatives do you realistically have?
Zhirinovsky? He seems more like a showman than a politician

>what better alternatives do you realistically have?
Do you think that out of 146 mln people who live in this country we can't find a better alternative? It's like saying Germany has no better alternative than Merkel or Canada has no better alternative than Trudeau.

P.S. I'm not trying to fond an alternative for Putain, just acknowledging only brainlets love him, the majority of whom are 40+ y.o. women.

There is no real alternatives. And Navalny is a libcuck puppet. Ffs i am Tatar and seems like more patriotic than these liberal cucks who worshp him here.
And no as a proud muslim women (kek), no really, i must say that i dont tolerate Putin migration politics too. Muslim is not nationality, because you know, we dont tolerate chechens, dagennigers and other dirty caucasus shit, theyre not welcome here in Tatarstan.

His mom is a retard who cucked herself into Islam and doesn't deserve any respect. No Muslim, born like that or converted, deserves respect

>MUH POOTIN!

>doesn't deserve any respect
That's for sure, but from our point of view. But this inkwell is his mother, and he behave like that and pretend to be better than someone. It's just... i'm really pitty him.

It's usual for Mudslims to treat their women like shit

>And no as a proud muslim women (kek), no really, i must say that i dont tolerate Putin migration politics too.

So you want less non-tatar muslims or am I misunderstanding?

If the men were intelligent they'd vote for Putin.

He's just a dumb troll pretending to be a retarded tartar cunt

t. iq76

Ok who are you voting for them smartass

56%

>men are on average more intelligent than women?
No shit!

No it's not. Ar least not in secular muslim families. Children respect their kids.
No idea about mutts, though. Seems like their crippled families arent healthy at all.
>So you want less non-tatar muslims
Yup. They're dont belong to Russia. Theyre alien.

Send russian gf

>Children respect their kids.
Lel. Their mothers ofc.

>Hates Putin
>posts half naked man
Nice try sodomite

ahaha good thread
fuck you all you soviet trash
kys

>retarded tartar cunt
Ceзнeн фикepeгeз дopec.

Why are so many flags blue, white, and red?
The Brits, French, Burgers, etc....

sorry ivan

American flag colours are based on the British flag colours

Slavic flag colours are based on the Russian flag colours which is based on the Dutch flag colours which is based on the French flags colours

tldr; because of France and Britain