If Hiroshima was nuked then how come half the buildings are still standing...

If Hiroshima was nuked then how come half the buildings are still standing? Why would i believe the lying historians on this who claim that the holocaust happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LcTxipBP2Kk
hooktube.com/watch?v=hGPiKswhgy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are clearly burnt down and not blown off their foundations.

Just like in normal firebombing, not nuke.

Exactly

I don't believe in nukes nor do I believe any were dropped on Japan. I believe they were mercilessly firebombed in an indiscriminate and exceptionally ruthless bombing operation.

Worse than a nuke by far.

But but this 1950s propaganda video says nukes are real

youtu.be/LcTxipBP2Kk

what you see standing there are the only concrete buildings which were there at the time. The rest was made out of wood. I was there in 2015. In the museum they have a piece of a stone stair, where you can see the negative of a persons ass. That wouldn't have happened if they were firebombed.

You retards can’t be serious, nukes aren’t real you say?

Kys

I sure do hate them communists

>(((museum)))

Im sure if you went to scientology museum you would believe in scientology

yeah your opinion on this mongolian throat singing forum changed my mind. I believe you now:D

This guy doesn’t understand what nuke is.

Nukes are a Jewish meme to keep the goyim scared so they never rise up against their usury death cult again. No coincidence nearly all the scientists behind it were Jews, German and Russian scientists knew it was bullshit and focused on actual real inventions. Samson option is the Jews weapon

well ya see...
Hiroshima is in Japan

And Japan is notoriously known for volcanic activity

And theres a shit ton of magmatic pressure that builds up under the earths crust and basically....

If you don't find a way to "release the pressure" then the whole fucking planet blows up. Kind of. Not exactly "blows up" but...a goddamn shit ton of people would die, to put it mildly.

99% of shit you're taught in school is bullshit. Complete and utter fabricated bullshit.

If any retard still doesn't "believe" in nukes look up The Baby Tooth Survey and learn why they do exist and how baby teeth got governments to stop open-air nuke tests
morons

>half the buildings
>picture of atomic dome

Nukes weren't as powerful back then (and aren't as powerful as most people believe)
It won't vaporize everything on a thousand kilometre radius or anything

Why would the gov lie about using nukes?

>Why would the gov lie about x
kek

I dont understand how historians would get awy with lying about something so recent for so long

What caused radiation effects?

Quit poking holes in our poorly thought out arguments where we looked at a few old pictures and decided the Jews did it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=hGPiKswhgy8

The radiation level in Hiroshima (2015) was aprox. 0.75 mSv/year
The average in Japan is 1.5 mSv/year.
The average in the world is 2.4 mSv/year.

>hurr do the holohoax was true because Im pretending to be dumb about hiroshima
Not an argument

>hurr durr jews dont control the us media its a conspiracy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

>2015
>cheap equipment
Snow nigger doesn’t know weathering and half life.

Isn't the half life a couple of hundred thousand years for the isotopes created when blowing a nuke? why the fuck is chernobyl so fucking radioactive today and hiroshima aint? Chernobyl didnt have that much more U in it's reactors than the two bombs had in inriched

contrary to popular misconception a nuke doesnt have infinite kinetic energy. even the blast radius reacts like any amount of kinetic

there will be some force lost on collision with anything. each building destroyed soaks up kinetic. every bit of debris being moved soaks up kinetic. its spent when a object is moved or broken.

this also counts the earth when it has to force its way through the earth. explosive force is a slacker. it always seeks the path of least resistance. going through something isnt the easiest way

the craters from the 2 nukes are shallow relative to their width. this means the force couldnt even destroy the bedrock and force the ground down to make a perfect half sphere despite detonating at ground level. thats loose dirt and rocks. going by cubic meters it soaks up kinetic enough to prevent the nuke from making the half sphere even at 50 meters depth

nukes are overated and hyped beyond belief by the media who pretends you could see a nuke from space being detonated when the blast radius wont even be larger than a few blocks ragardless of the scale of the nuke. none of the largest were ever tested and shit showing a blast radius the size of texas is bullshit the math doesnt add up since the nuke isnt the size of the superdome

>>cheap equipment
Made in Japan... Somewhat cheap (about $55), but sufficient quality/sensitivity for an estimate..
Even if it was as high as 1 mSv/year, it's still lower than the average 1,5 for Japan.

>falling for the nuke meme

Radiation hazard and malformation are unique characteristic of atomic bomb. And America collect data.

Regarding the firebombing you're right: napalm demanded way more deaths than the two nukes

Anyone could spray some radioactive stuff around.

Strontium 90 is a signature of a uranium fission explosion, it has a half life of about 30 yrs and is absorbed like calcium into the body where it irradiates bone marrow
Ruthenium is another telltale sign but I don't know much about it that element

>
this also counts the earth when it has to force its way through the earth. explosive force is a slacker. it always seeks the path of least resistance. going through something isnt the easiest way
This is why nukes detonate in the air
>none of the largest were ever tested
What is the TsarBomb? I'd say 50MT is not small

>moon landing fake
>now nuke fake

Right now I do seriously doubt that I do even communicate with other people using this 'internet machine' fake. You are all simply a figment of my imagination which is manipulated by psychic rays from a resurrected Rasputin!!