Confess

Confess.

I fucked your ugly mother

i'm not white

I was banned for replying to a confess thread last time

I voted for Drumpf!

I am a bad person.

I will probably go to hell.

I like raping killing and eating people.

I am addicted to eating my GF's ass. She's a runner and loves to eat vegetables and fruits, drinks lots of anti-oxidant teas and keep her hygiene in tip to condition. Because of her /fit/ lifestyle and healthy eating, her cum tastes like honey. Everytime she sits on my lap and we make out I slide my fingers inside her warm, moist cunt and swirl my fingers around inside as if insidr a honeypot. I take a good chuck of her healthy orgasm-fluid and lick it clean with my tongue whilst looking in her eyes. She gives me the loudest moans when I do that but enough about her extremely delicious pussy, lets talk about her asshole.

Its the best ever desu. She has that perfect thigh-gap that makes that heart shape and you can see her non-roaste puffy pussylips hanging off the thigh-gap like an oxygen mask in an airplane during turbulence. Above it is theu rosy pink neat and clean asshole with the most beautiful aroma you could imagine. The first time I was eating her out I slid my nose inside her ass and inhaled as hard as I could, gave me thr biggest fucking boner of my life.

However, her biggest moan was when the first time I ate her pussy and out of the blue started french kissing her asshole and sticking my tongue deep inside her beautiful glowing ass. Since that day i eat her ass every day and she keeps letting out these wild uncontrolable moans because she loves me and loves me to french kiss her ass.

Sorry padre, please absolve me of my sins, thanks.

Am I going to hell for fucking a Jewish trap or is it ok because they won't be able to breed if I encourage them?

Do you like to fuck kids too, faggot?

You're fucking an abused child.

>I like raping and eating people.
Edgy pirate meme flags can't judge me only Christ.

I was totally kidding. Obviously.

And i wasn't judging you, merely stating a fact. It's all down hill from there.

i fapped to don't worry he knows pasta

Where's daddy btw? you can't make a thread and then just bail.

I fapped to a picture of anthropomorphic planes

You forgot killing, i just noticed. It's an important part of the process.

So this thread is dead. Figures.

Turns out, i wasn't kidding.

>You forgot killing,
Yeah it's more merciful to kill them before eating them

I've started fapping to passable looking columbian trannies on cam sites. I know its wrong and I feel shame afterwards, and tell myself I won't do it again. I'm not gay, the only stuff similar to this I've fapped to were traps in japanese doujins about a year ago, but that was a phase that quickly ended.

How do I stop fapping to this shit?

It's less messy.

Keep going if you want, we're all in our personal journeys. As gay as that sounds.

And you are a pedophile, just a matter of time.

I jerkt off papa

Nice pasta, eh? *snort*

there is a select few traps I fap too

Still want to gas them all though.

Fuck off and kill yourself degenerate.

Also how am I a pedophile?

You'll see.

No i won't. You are mentally ill, and would do society a favour by ceasing to exist.

I broke the dam

he's right..

I'm practically MGTOW even though. I don't associate myself with that movement and I think it's harmful for society
not because I had bad a experience with women in the past but because I have zero experience
I feel like I missed that train altogether and catching up seems like an impossible endeavor at this point

"I know its wrong and I feel shame afterwards, and tell myself I won't do it again".

You don't "cease to exist" from what i can gather.

I'm wrong.

I sucked off a cute, smooth Syrian refugee in the back of my car. I assume he was Syrian, might have been Afghan, he didn't want to talk about it.

We actually met twice.

I'm getting into passable trannies a bit for the shame sure that does make it slightly hotter, but its not like its just based on shame, like they would genuinely be hot columbianas if they didn't have a penis. I can't fap to less passable trannies because I'm not attracted to them at all and they disgust me. I am only attracted to the adult women mold which kids dont fit in m8.

Its not pasta motherfucker.

You would cease to exist to your knowledge if you died.

I had sex with my cousin and no experience has been able to top it since

I like war. Not that bad, i guess.

I have a hot cousin, but she got married last spring. Can you greentext how you went about it?

War is pregnancy for men.