I do not hesitate one second to state clearly and unmistakably: I belong to the German resistance movement which fights...

I do not hesitate one second to state clearly and unmistakably: I belong to the German resistance movement which fights against American imperialism. To any imperialist invader, i suggest you to leave my country as soon as possible. Go back and never return, we dont want you here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GYDklklJYog
youtu.be/15_IPu5xnzo
youtu.be/bPs95oqSNto
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1404249/posts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AMI GO HOME!

Were all of those established directly after WW2 or at any later time?

they were build right after ww2 and some during cold war. Now they are here to keep us down, and they use them to bomb the middle east.

Fuck you. You are our bitches, and you will always be our bitches.

why hide your flag rabbi?

>this shit again

D&C jew go home

no you go home ami

Jews really look disgusting

Lets face it, Germany is occupied. America should leave Europe but you will do nothing but bitch on here for (((you)))s like the good little puppet you are.

lol hush. you'd miss us if we were gone.

If you were really serious you'd protest and take action like the Philippines. Sadly, you will only bitch.

Now if only you were as hostile to African and Muslim invaders as you were your American protectors...

>refugees welcome

Stop reposting threads

Do you frequent encrypted German resistance darknet sites? Do your resistance cells have contact with the Imperial German Vril armada and Hollow Earth Aryans? Are you peddling arms en mass to your resistance cells via the dark net? I wanna join! I want to fight the Jew.

youtu.be/GYDklklJYog

I live in Wiesbaden, and only americans are allowed to enter the military zone, where they have their shops, homes, playgrounds, etc. It's like they have enclave colonies there.

Are the Americans at least White(German stock?)

Inb4 mutt memes

Us colonizing you is one of the top ten pranks of all time

some are white for european standards, but there are a lot of niggers, spics and mutts too
>muh american purity

Just asking, but how does the German army feel about random civilians wandering around its bases?

Niggers being Egyptians is of course among those ruthless pranks.

I´d rather see Germany be an official state of the US, being part of a great empire and supporting the good cause. Christianity, 2nd amendment, "can do" attitude, freedom of speech and yes, a few drawbacks, but nothing is perfect.

>AMI GO HOME!

Hey fuckface, told you this before.

Most of us did leave, now my old barracks are full of Muslims, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the american base here is more than just a military base, it's where civilian americans can go and do some shopping or even live there

We will have our Aryan global empire of royal blood again. Atlantis shall be resurrected, and shall live once more! Forwards! To the stars and beyond we go!

youtu.be/15_IPu5xnzo

>I belong to the German resistance movement which fights against American imperialism
good man

but there is no fight
all you can do is talk to people and make yourself heard
maybe organize and write articles, magazines, stuff like that

May I inquire as to which drawbacks you speak of?

>I fight against American imperialism
>all those Muslims raping and pillaging everything are fine though
listen Fritz I see where you're coming from but let's get your priorities straight

Guess you pussies should have fought harder for Adolf. The Germans are now a conquered people. With no private ownership of Arms and little martial spirit.

>german man
>resisting anything

Every last one of you has your balls in a purse

Hello agent provocateur FBI/CIA nigger shill. I'll have you know that over 80% of American Whites are in some form or another of German descent. And they will fancy the idea of an Aryan resistance movement once they are fully redpilled, ideally, under extreme economic conditions or extreme conditions of civil war or WWIII.

You literal tard.

youtu.be/bPs95oqSNto

Silence, or we'll nuke the city your in English teacher.

drumpf did this

"american imperialist invaders"

all is see in the former greater german reich is muslim invaders.

would rather have 10.000.000 white americans than all our muslims in this country

Just a few: bread choices made me miss Germany when I visited, some stuff in your food isn´t exactly healthy, so many light beers, you have to try a lot to find decent stuff like Steiners, too much entitlement in certain groups, Hollywood and SJWism, Clintons walking free. Nothing you can´t get around as an invidual or that could be handled on a higher level though. And easily forgotten is you look at all the good things. Would immigrate in a second, but being a white, blonde German (no blue eyes though) is not helping.

>all is see in the former greater german reich is muslim invaders.

And they now live in our old barracks and housing units

They traded one army for another

Understandable.

I may be wrong but I don't think you can go anywhere in the Western world right now and be free from this SJW anti-western bullshit anymore.

But at least you can't be thrown in jail for making pubic statements disagreeing with the government in the US. Plus I presume our self defense rights are more extensive than in Germany.

lol people like snowden or assange literary fled to your enemies because the would face live in prison in your country

I remember when Puerto Rico was telling the The U.S. military to get the fuck out of Puerto Rico.
Fucked them up.

Be careful what you wish for. bet the locals are not anxious to get rid of them

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1404249/posts

>don't even protect your own borders
>get mad at Americans for doing it for you

>dropping classified information and hurting national security in the process falls under free speech
How about no. And what´s the ratio of people fleeing from the US vs. to the US? Hell, even the celebs who promised to leave if ever Trump became President are still there. Can´t the that bad then.

And what´s the ratio of people fleeing from the Germany vs. to Germany? See your logic is stupid.

Estimated 10in:1out or higher. My logic may appear stupid to you, but I have hard time thinking down on your level.

Yumi is a good girl. Please leave her out of this.

Lol

Stop making this thread, you autist.

stop occupying us, you imperialists.

>I belong to the German resistance movement which fights against American imperialism.
>I belong to the German resistance movement
>I belong

cringe

what do you want kraut, why do you keep posting this everyday, dont you have anything better to do?

>American Imperialism

Yeah yeah we hear ya, go back to watching your sister get blacked yuropoor