>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 10
>Syrian rockets hits targets in Israel - uncinfirmed
>Israel launched massive strikes in western Damascus
>Israeli F-16 was shut down over Golan
>Hama: ISIS bumrush out of Hama pocket"Scores of ISIS militants slaughtered".Tiger forces have moved in capturing Ibn Wardan Qastel. are close to securing the pocket
>Dez: SAA and tribal militias hit by US airstrike while operating against ISIS cells in area N. of Dez. Dozens of casualties
>Damascus: For the 2nd time in two months suspected Israeli strike targeted the Jamraya Research Center, prob. site of an Iranian base
>SE Idlib: HTS attack Northern Abu Adduhur airbase they're driven back
>Idlib: Russ. bombing of Idlib is returning to normal levels. W. media is still screeching about 3 hospitals
>E Ghouta:The SAA is fighting to secure the armoured vehicle base; Over 70 “civilians” killed due to SyAF bombing
>Afrin: YPG recaptured Sheikh Khoruz from OliveBranch; clashes ongoing at Haj Bilal; both sides accuse the other of gassing the FSA
Yemen
>85,000 ppl have fled to Aden to escape escalating conflict in Yemeni cities of Taiz and Hodeidah

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.501487&lon=36.955862&z=14&m=b
twitter.com/watanisy/status/962309574203199489
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8qgu6EZSU
twitter.com/syria_true/status/962304611016216576
youtube.com/watch?v=GWmZhLjT7Uo
tagesschau.de/inland/spd-schulz-gabriel-101.html
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.501487&lon=36.955862&z=14&m=b
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.521609&lon=36.903419&z=13&m=b&gz=0;368701171;354861829;822257;378005;813672;235489;805091;217322;674629;60799;392245;0;276374;6290;30897;104127;0;317927;317573;591733;678060;587543;817108;366829
idf.il/en/minisites/press-releases/idf-intercepts-iranian-uav/
twitter.com/middleeastwars/status/962302645020000256
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/962309126150909952
twitter.com/Syria_scope_En/status/962309377150595072
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEATH!

First for Palestine

Death to jews

unrelated,

German politics is a clusterfuck right now as the Shulz wanted to become foreign minister but has now abandonded his aspirations after backlash from his own party

death to israel

shit>even more shit>..................>zionist entity>iran

Tod dem juden

TO

Thanks Jews for making a fellow Jew stay up for a whole night for your dumbassery.

Might as well get another plane blown up by a shitty Soviet missile while youre at it

So coalliton will be up after all? Interesting...

Badly damaged, not shot down, ok? Lets not confuse terminology.

AMERICA!!

Good bread

G O D b l e s s S Y R I A

>SDF attacks government positions in khasham
>israel bombs southern syria
is something going to happen guys?

army captured umm sahrij
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.501487&lon=36.955862&z=14&m=b
(which daesh able to escape after using suicide bombers and vbieds and open the way yesterday , then attack hts and capture some areas from them)

PRESS G TO GAS KIKES

G

Assad will die and the Syrian people can rejoice they no longer have to be oppressed by his dictatorship.

kikes and roaches BTFO by Assad

G

>previous thread lasted 58 minutes
holy crap that's how you know shit is happening

Today's Assad's day.

It's not SDF per se, it's Deir Ez Zur Military Council.
They also pushed SAA-aligned militias from At-Tabiyah, purely defensively of course.

Thank god that kike got BTFO

> Video of Iranian drone getting btfo'd
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8qgu6EZSU

> Video of Turkish Heli crashing:
twitter.com/syria_true/status/962304611016216576

> Pics from Israeli jet crash site

Cheers lad

Vor Jahren hab ich mal geglaubt jemanden zu ermorden nur weil er jude ist ist was schlechtes.
Sehe das heute ganz anderes.

DMC is part of SDF, all these k*rds and their subhuman friend need to be eradicated

Does this mean FREE GAS? GGGGGGG

//kike

can schutz fuck off back to an irrelavent position far away from actual governance?
seeing his fat face makes me want to wish the holocaust happened to his ancestors

Fuck off, kike

>So coalliton will be up after all? Interesting...
depends on Mitgliederentscheid of SPD, they have 20k+ new members recently who onyl entered the party to eb able to vote, very likely to vote against GroKo.
But yeah, I'd say it's more likely than not that they once again go with it, but SPD will be in a shitty situation when they have a close vote for it.

Only on paper, they don't follow YPG orders but burger orders directly. SDF proper has a degree of autonomy in their decisions in comparison.
They're ex-ISIS tribals literally on US payroll, like the ones sitting in Al-Tanf.

whole SDF is US proxy force
large amount of the arab component of SDF is made of former nusrats and fsa

youtube.com/watch?v=GWmZhLjT7Uo

>can schutz fuck off back to an irrelavent position far away from actual governance?
well yeah, that's likely to happen now as he abandoned all likely positions either himself or got btfo out of it
tagesschau.de/inland/spd-schulz-gabriel-101.html

Kannst du keinen Google Übersetzer benutzen?
Oder bist du so blöd?

Arab component is like 20-30% of SDF though. It's mostly YPG.

meh, I still don't see a reason to hate just 'cause they are jews..zionists on the other hand....

>army captured umm sahrij
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.501487&lon=36.955862&z=14&m=b
>approx new daesh pocket
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.521609&lon=36.903419&z=13&m=b&gz=0;368701171;354861829;822257;378005;813672;235489;805091;217322;674629;60799;392245;0;276374;6290;30897;104127;0;317927;317573;591733;678060;587543;817108;366829

The thing is the Kurds were retarded enough to let America have unconditional influence in Eastern Syria

Now they literally can't do shit if America decides to use the Arab SDF against them

assad dead when?

20% is a bold claim, i d say 5%. all these "military councils" are ypg with different names just like how they changed ypg's name with sdf over a night.

Article from pic related:
>idf.il/en/minisites/press-releases/idf-intercepts-iranian-uav/

Whoops, didn't see the last part
Carry on, Hans

Kek.

They can, there's more Kurdish militants than all the Arabs combined there. Driving a wedge between Kurds and Arabs in SDF is the Russian idea to solve it so I doubt burgers would be retarded enough to try.
But who fucking knows these days.

>Now they literally can't do shit if America decides to use the Arab SDF against them
but why would America do that, man?

YA BASHAR

>constant air strikes in Syrian air space against Syrian targets
>"We dont want to escalate anything guys, I swear."

I honestly think that the F-16 getting shot down scared them immensely.

appease Turkey and still keep control of area

I mean what did you expect, they're Kurds, you could literally tell them to do whatever the fuck you want by promising them some infeasible nation state

SDF is gonna have to paddle up shits creek when it collapses

Looks like those phonecalls to Putin worked

Μην του δίνεις σημασία, οι Κύπριοι είναι kαθυστερημένοι εk γενετοίς.

>kike jet btfo

(You)

>anyone that attacks us
they should be willing and prepared to learn English instead

>BREAKING - Israeli pilot dies of injuries after his F16 crash lands in Northern Israel due to damages sustained from Syrian Air Defense.

Israel goes Manginaland

twitter.com/middleeastwars/status/962302645020000256

k*rdistan is perfect for USA and israel, there is literally no reason why US would want to stop supporting YPG
if assad allows kurdish autonomy, he allows US influence

>F-16 DOWNED INSIDE SYRIAN AIRSPACE
>An F-16 was downed while delivering toys to the poor children in Syria, it's still not known how a Syrian fighter jet entered Israeli air space, when it was promptly shot down. The IDF fired 8 missiles at the 2 Syrian fighter jets, 8 of them got hit and crashed into Israeli territory, while the other 2 returned back into Syrian air space. Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu commented the aggression "We can't stay silent while Syria attacks us like that. Sending 12 fighter jets into our land is a war crime and anti-semitic; fortunately our defense systems are very effective, and they shot down all 24 Syrian aggressors firing only 1 missile, we will retaliate firmly and this will be the last time that Syria penetrates our air space with its 48 fighter jets.

So, he died at last. Nice.

Source you silly seaside resort.

Still waiting for a bigger outlet confirmation here

al-Sura News
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/962309126150909952

>if assad allows kurdish autonomy
Not gonna happen. Look at this map. Furthermore, Turkey is never gonna let that happen, which is exactly why they launched operation olive branch.

B L E S S E D

The number doesn't matter that much when one side has the America Air force on his side
>I doubt the Burgers would be retarded enough to do it
Can you honestly say that after all these years of autistic Foreign Policy?
Because the YPG care more about the Kurdish areas than they do about The Shia and are more willing to strike deals with Assad
Also Without the YPG Turkey wouldn't give a shit about the SDF anymore

I predict that in a few years Kobani will be renamed Ayn Also Arab , Either by Turks, Assad or the Arabic SDF

twitter.com/Syria_scope_En/status/962309377150595072

Wish it was true but
>1 retweet

I know their foreign policy is a fucking meme at this point but that'd require US decision makers to be struck with some kind of flash Downs syndrome.

Naja Prinzipiell schon.
Habe da allerdings sehr wenig Hoffnung.
Der jude Radikalisiert sich auch immer mehr.
Wenn schon nicht der Tod aller juden dan muss israel aus dem nahen Osten verschwinden.
Wird aber zu nem Affenaufstand in der westlichen Welt kommen.
Mimimi mein got gegebenes and mimimi.
Und dann machen die gleichen Zionisten so weiter wie nur das der westen nicht mehr der proxy ist.
Danke

This is getting out of hand. WW3 imminent. Stock up boys!

I dont think its likely but I suppose it is a scenario

thanks for being one of the few reasonable Israeli posters who discusses information rather than sprouting buzzwords and copy-paste "moral army durr"

Fucking Finland.

Ranger lvl. 99.

You kikes need to leave.

They are just freaking out that their planes aren't invulnerable. They have been striking any anti-air position relentlessly for the past two years.

wait a second

told you so, nigger

>Us sunnis who are basically working to the same goals as the kikes are the true resistance

kek

I am moving to Mongolia.

Probably a step up from Poland.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL
DEATH TO GASSAD

Not really, although they're growing fast.
They also buy a lot of our foodstuffs.

>appreciate an Israeli posters who contributes rather than spam JIDF bullshit
>YOURE A KIKE DURR
The Dutch flag jew shilling poster from the previous thread(s) isnt me, senpai

Actual contributions to /sg/ are always welcome regardless of flag as far as Im concerned

Hasakah and Qamishli both have SAA enclaves aswell, the k*rdistan pipedream was clogged from the start.

JEWS ARE EVIL

Sind das nicht auch Griechen?
Wenn man mich fragt, auf jeden fall.
Oder sind die alle schon getürkt worden?

Delete this please it's hurting me.

Any info about 200+ ruskies PMCs killed by US?

But the DeZ """council""" is filled with Arab tribals originally from ISIS or FSA. That's how they could scoop up all that area in a few weeks, because they just bought the tribals manning them, but still can't hold towns in the Euphrates valley.

Duuude.. I am going to have nightmares...

is it true?

Fake news. Local sources claim only tribal Arabs bombed.