The Greek royal family is descended from the House of Glucksburg, a Danish and German royal family

The Greek royal family is descended from the House of Glucksburg, a Danish and German royal family.

How do Greeks feel about being ruled by snow niggers? Do they we wuz at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same bloodline rules Britain and our countries.
How does THAT make you feel?

>royal = rulers

nope.jpg

All royalty in Europe is partially descended from Germans.

indeed it is

Germans are not Khazars you illiterate. I bet you're a nigger.

The royalty is, you ignorant retard

Reminder that British royalty are ultra-Jews.

Saxe-Gotha-Coburg is the queen's original surname, it was changed to Windsor in order to hide the fact that she is of German decent.
Charles "Chuck" Edward Saxe-Gotha-Coburg was arrested by General Patton for collaborating with Nazi's during WW2.
Funny, right?

Wonder where is that family now....

Going further, the Rothschild's are also related to the Saxe-Gotha-Coburg's, and they call themselves jews as well as zionists
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0 (first few minutes)
That family sits in the Bank for International Settlements, THE central bank which all the others connect to.
Now you can appreciate the Khazarian Mafia a little better

Uh, no they don't dumb ass, do you have any proof German royalty descends from the Turkic Khazars from the Caspian Sea region?

Tell me, how can a Rothschild be a jew when his family are not Semites?

Check out Leo the IV's history and learn something new, you fucking stupid shit eating idiot child of retreaded tire eating monkey fuckers

>Greece was in a terrible state while being ruled by snowniggers
no surprise here, just look at scandinavia now (ruled by snowniggers for centuries)

So? No royal German house descends from Leo IV you fucking simpleton. None of them intermarried with any Byzantine royal houses, so, no Khazar blood, sorry, you lose.

>Greece is in debt.
Justify this.

Royal used to be rulers.

he married a Khazar princess which secured the bloodine of the goths later on.
You're entirely too stupid to communicate with, must be the age and your diet.
Honestly just stop posting and only lurk

ITT: OP is not only a cocksucking faggot it's also a marxist indoctrinated shit eating faggot too

I could just blame the euro and krauts for killing our industry but
>Greece is in debt
>still in a better state than while being ruled by snowniggers
thanks for proving my point

Which Goths? The Ostrogoths? Crimean Goths? And Gothic royal houses also do not exist anymore.

What was so bad about German rule?

ask the germans, they're under it now

I shit on Greek royalists, they're pathetic LARPers who just like a different flavor of serfdom and subserviency to a foreign entity. If you prefer authoritarian governments, go with Papadopoulos. The left (and right) still to this day shit their pants upon hearing this name, and it was one of the few times after 1453 where Greece was actually ruled by Greeks.

You're a retarded turkbaby.

germans destroy everything they touch, even their own country

why dont they find some paleologus or comnenos