What does Sup Forums think about Tulsi Gabbard?

What does Sup Forums think about Tulsi Gabbard?
Is she gonna be the next Democrat candidate?

Honestly, she’s the only one I’d vote for.

Based ocean nigger

why? because she is cute or something?

What are her views on economics? The military? the deficit?

>b-but she makes my willy big!

Dumb cunt.

Shed have the best chance vs Trump in the general.

The good news is she's basically blacklisted by the dnc at this point and has 0 hopes of the nomination.

Fuck off, Sargon

Just a stupid ocean nigger. Deserves to hang.

Dems are fucked. They're completely backed into a corner now. Who are they going to nominate? Kennedy?

The democrat base will not accept another fucking white male.

That's Major Tulsi Gabbard to you

You thought Paul Nehlen was far right, boy?
Try this

I'm #HardForGabbard

She's too conservative to be a Democrat. She doesn't parrot the social bulls hit we've been drowned in the last 8 years.

If the Democrat response to the SOTU was any indicator, the Democrats have learned nothing from the string of multiple defeats by sticking to the tired social justice platform.

Shes our best shot

they would Jew her harder than they did Bernie

remember she met with Assad

you know what anons think, sage

No I don't
bump

Her foreign policy is loads better than every other Democrat and most Republicans, and she's somewhat of an economic nationalist. Other than that her policies are progressive boilerplate bullshit. Plus she's a token brown.

she is pretty antigun, memeflag

No. Right now is gonna be Gillibrand while Warren will try to run as the new Bernie. Kennedy might make an outside run as they were trying to meme him as the dems next great white hope but that seems less likely after the sobering mess he made of his big coming out speech. Biden is a creepy mess and most of the other ''big'' are race bating dumbasses like Harris or radical leftists that would split the party. Gabbard his hated by the party leadership for slimy in party reasons, basically shes seem as opportunist just out for herself. As for her politics they're pretty shit, not left enough to win a democratic primary and too far left in many ways such as on immigration to get any crossover votes from conservatives in a general election.

Yes you do.
There are no indigenous democrats here.
Sage.

No I don't
Bump again

She kicks ass on foreign policy especially in the middle east.

I would gladly vote for her if she is the nominee.

Still shilling the gun grabber I see.

No legit Sup Forums user would vote for her unless she switched parties first.
Voting Dem is cuktural suicide.
Everyone here knows it.

no way. she's literally the rand paul of the democrats

But she's pro amnesty and open borders. She's Spencer approved. She has my vote as a NatSoc

There is a 100% chance I want her to sit on my face. Guaranteed she doesn't shave her pussy

bump

>typical bernie sanders "progressive" that no one outside of reddit cares about
>the dnc would ensure she doesn't get the nomination
>out of touch with every american outside of her shitty little island
>wants to ban rifles with black finishes and shoulder things that go up on a federal level
>her hippie views on borders and illegal immigration are too left-wing now, thanks to trump shifting the overton window on that particular issue
>she'll have an even smaller white female turnout than clinton did, largely due to her being brown and attractive
>most veterans are huge trump supporters that feel women are a liability in the military, meaning she doesn't have their vote
Nope, Tulsi doesn't stand a chance. I hope the Dems keep pushing forward diversity hires and autists like Kaine, though.

>daily reminder that all tusli poopard threads are made by pajeets to push for their culture of eating feces and rubing shit on themselves under hindu god's commands

Sage all pajeet threads

id get behind her. to pee in her butthole.

She would destroy the general but theres no way she makes it passed the base

She could reliably leech off the Trump base core if she didn't stick her foot in her mouth about the stupidest shit (muh russia).
The DNC won't run her because she isn't a neoliberal and she hates the DNC.
On a side note she's from Hawaii, which americans subconsciously think isn't really part of the USA.

>think isn’t really part of the USA

Yeah, you’re right. It sure stopped Obama from getting elected

Pizza faced tranny from Hawaii

Lads you really have to sharpen up on the tranny spotting.

u cant bump ur own threads moron. sageru

Yes you can, newboy
bump

Proof

no you literally cannot. sageru

BTFO

that's not proof of anything you meme language retard. sageru

Yes it is, foolish buttpirate
Bump

not even remotely.
dumbass

>Sup Forums is literally full of redditors and newfags who haven't been around long enough to realize Sup Forums supports Tulsi

Get pegged, memeflag

>Endorsed by The Feminist Majority indicating a pro-women's rights stance. (Aug 2012)
>Supports same-sex marriage. (Sep 2012)
>Enforce against wage discrimination based on gender. (Feb 2013)
>Supports regulating greenhouse gas emissions. (Sep 2012)
>Opposes repealing ObamaCare. (Sep 2012)
>Supports reducing defense spending. (Sep 2012)
>Voted NO on maintaining work requirement for welfare recipients. (Mar 2013)
>I consider myself pro-choice. (Sep 2012)
>Ban anti-abortion limitations on abortion services. (Feb 2014)
/OURGIRL/ /OURGIRL/ AM I RIGHT MY FELLOW CENTIPEDES XDDD

Change your flag, commie cocksucker.

The U.S. Presidency is a man's job. That was true 200 years ago, it was true 2 years ago, and it will be true in 2 more.

Tulsi is anti war, which means she’s against wars for Israel. This alone makes her OK in my book even if she isn’t white.

She's follows the marching orders of Schumer and Pelosi. She was also the one who started drumpfing when one of her own people had fucked up the hawaii alarm. She's a fucking shill and a retard.

Because of her anti regime change stance the neocons now in the Democrat party would never let climb up

Is she for open borders? This is an ice breaker if she is.

TULSI 2020

>Ban anti-abortion limitations on abortion services. (Feb 2014)
>bad
you should have lurked more before outing yourself, boomer

Can't wait for her ATM sex tape from college drops.

I wanna suck her pusy

>What does Sup Forums think
that this is how 50% of how all slide threads start.
no bump

Well? Give an opinion! She seems popular in the republican voter base and that is worrying

>RAAAAAAAAH THIS ISN'T A DRUMPF THREAD IT'S A SLIDE THREAD SAGE SAGE SAGE SHILL SHILL SAGE HURRRRRR SHAREBLUE HURRR IM POOPED MY PANTS

bump

Never happen she’s not lefty enuf

Damn. She's based.

If the Dems want to win maybe. Then again they've been retarded.

>being pro-choice
>allowing women to whore around and murder babies with no consequences just because you snag a few undesireables in the process
Back to your containment website, memeflag.

brown woman

double disqualified

Retard island nigger skank with the iq of a niggers ballsack

Dumbest of the dumbocrats

bump

This. Hillary's giant ego completely fucked up the entire party to the point that they can't do much now.

bump

bump

bump again

/thread

>VICIOUS

bump

bump again

FPBP

Joe Biden/Tulsi Gabbard ticket would be a straight win for democrats.

Anything else would be an absolute flop.

If they somehow pick Elizabeth Warren/Bernie Sanders I'm done voting for the democratic party.

Is this the same thread from Thursday? Every time I check in here, this copypasta is posted.

No kids = no chance. Americans will not vote for a childless person for president.

bump

bump

10/10 would bump that.

bump

Seems desperate trying to head off Hilldawg this early.

bump

>pro-abortion
>non-interventionist
Is that all it takes to get Sup Forumslacks on your side? Seems pretty cheap

What’s with the flag swap, shill-Chan?

bump