SCANDI/pol/

Hello.
This thread is a thread for all things scandinavia, but perhaps particularily how to fix the problems we are currently facing. We have encountered and defeated bigger threats in the past, so we shall overcome this one as well.
Solutions must extend beyond the following:
>nuke malmo
>shoot every sandnigger in Scandinavia and dump their bodies into the northern sea
>enlist the help of the Sápmi to bite their balls off

Despite our extremely bloody history, we are and have always been three nations, three brothers and one people.
Skål for Skandinavia i tiden!

Finns and Icelanders are of course also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pZ3JSDLPg
svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innvandrere_i_Norge#De_største_innvandrergruppene
uriasposten.net/archives/90676#comments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=n0pZ3JSDLPg
>malmo
Malmö*. O+/ when, gookmoot?

Did you ever think Europe was going to get away with the creating of the failed experiment called Israel?

It appears the world would like to give Europe a dose of its own medicine in the form of Muslim emigration as a means to equalize the destruction of Palestine.

>Norska män

I think Israel was a rushed experiment. Moving millions of Jews back to a place they hadn't been for nearly 2000 years, a place now filled with sandniggers, was doomed to be rife with conflict.

>three nations
>one people

Indeed.

It was forced upon then, causing chaos in the region for all people, causing instability felt around the world, and International powers at large are sick and tired of dealing with it.

So is this how Europe learns its lesson?

I don't think it can be reversed or stopped.

>Christian crosses and pagan Hammers
Are you implying we are Macedonia or something? Pick one, damnit.

Haha, when you put it like that, fair enough.
I think the Hammer is something we have to preserve for ourselves before the m*dia proclaims it to be a rayciss supremacy symbol.

>Jewish bankers created Israel therefore you have to accept Muslim immigration
No.

What you said:
>Europe created Israel
What it really means:
>Hurrdddhfdddgfb sandbjjk aguuu babatutuhuhu

No, son. Israel created itself with European money and you need to read more.

They already have and the cross is equally racist to them.

Well who the hell let all these Jews out of Europe?

Hitler was already deporting them to Palestine long before the end of the war.

The Jews came from all over Europe, some didn't even want to go to Israel, why would they?

Case in point: Austrian Jews who didn't want to go but were forced.

All I heard was European money.

>They already have
You're probably right when it comes to Sweden, but the Norwegian skiing team's sweaters has it on the right-hand side. There weren't any major norwegian controversies about this IIRC, only some pissed international idiots.

Arabs take in Jews.

Europeans take in Arabs.

Fair trade to me.

All of it isn't right. I agree with you 100%.

Unfortunately that is exactly what is happening today and it will not be stopped.

The difference is that Jews aren't widely spread all over the middle east, but confined in Israel for the most part.

>Well who the hell let all these Jews out of Europe?
You didn't keep out Jews from your communities. It's your fault for not patrolling your borders. Retard.

Arabs are going to the EU and the EU only.

This is a fact. A tough one to swallow albiet.

Additionally,
1) Meme flag
2) Concern trolling in a specifically European

Go away, Schlomo.

You are 100% correct.

Specifically European thread*

You don't have to respond to my statement. You can try and divert attention away from the discussion.

Are you Jewish by any chance?

What do scandis think of each other?

YOU are talking about diverting attention away from the discussion?
Did you even fucking read my post before you clicked "Reply" and started concern trolling?
Fucking moron.

Today, we're inseparable (deep down). Which is a miracle if we're being honest, considering our history with eachother.

We can start by stopping the destruction of out history. Sweden's museums are destroying old viking artifacts....
svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

Again, I will try to steer the conversation back into reality.

You have a problem with Arabs, we have a problem with Everybody.

We both failed and continue to ignore the genesis of the problem.

What can be done about it?

These memeflags want attention, don't give it to them. This comment that I'm writing right now should be the last reply he gets in this thread. Thanks for cooperating with us against this guy, Medbros.

I think this is the crux of the problem, a movement towards Futurism rather than Cultural Preservation.

The problem lies in propaganda. People are being convinced that their history and culture are no longer relevant in modern times.

Much like this fake Njord, who chooses ignorance over historical fake.

The Celts aren't even from Scandanavia.

Google "Scota" and "Anglo-Saxon" and "Slavic"

It's not even your ancestral homeland, you wanderer.

Yeah, reading about that had me fuming. History exists to be preserved.

Perhaps it is to destroy the Viking-Slavic connection.

Enjoy looking at the I1 and I2 Haplogroup map of Europe. You will find 2 related and seperated
peoples of the same race.

You are welcome.

Now please, shut up and stop crying like a baby and protect your family.

>Thor's hammer
>On top of christian cross

Yeah, it's confusing, but I thought it'd represent the best of two versions of Scandinavia. One before and one after the christening.

I LOVE NORWAY.
I'm a second generation American and my grandpa came here from Norway. I want to visit so bad. I love norway. :)

This is how the end will look

Do I count as an honorary Norwegian?

if you can understand my meme yes

Sure.

Sadly I haven't learned the languages. :( I want to. I want to get into my ancestry. Can you guys help?

Thanks

Scandinavian union when?

united kingdoms of scandinavia when????

When you expel the Muslims. Once you guys are done with that, can you help us expel our spics? They're becoming a problem.

All you really need to know is "Ja, vi elsker dette landet!", a tolerance for obscene alcohol prices, an understanding of the Scandinavian welfare state and the nordic model, and understanding that we are region whose every day problems are the textbook definition of first world problems (for the most part).

Soon, brothers.
Although this time, I REALLY must insist on equal representation from all 3 countries. Norway has 500 years of experience on the matter of inequal representation. ;)

Okay :) Thank you. I do want honor my Norwegian hertidge. I should buy a Norwegian flag. That'd be nice. I think I'll have a Norwegian flag and an American flag in my room now to celebrate where I came from :) Thank you guys. I never really have been interested in it before. This helped me. I appreciate it you guys. Thanks.
I'm glad you guys are rational actors and don't paint all Americans as retards. It's nice. :p

At what rate are your governments importing non-whites? Your populations are relatively small, the concern about replacement would be far more immediate for you guys if you're getting as much immigrants as UK, France or Germany.

Haha, no worries. Personally I think that the mutt meme is a representation of a state of mind rather than actual biology, even though USA is a heavily mixed nation.

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innvandrere_i_Norge#De_største_innvandrergruppene
The article is in Norwegian, but Google Translate should cover the basics.
Tl;dr, the largest immigrant groups in Norway right now are Lithuanians, Swedes and then Poles. Only at #4 comes non-Europeans, which is definitely a good sign.

That flag is neat. Good job to user who made it.

I didn't make it, but I chose it because I think it represents the best of two worlds (pre- and post-christening). There has been some justified criticism in this thread about its confusing duality, but I hope I cleared that up.

>nordic model
Okay, I see. I know about it and the American capitalism. Said Nordic capitalism is similar to what the US set out to be in the Constitution. Kinda.

It is. Thank you. :)

The real article is hidden behind a paywall, but you can read snip of it here:
uriasposten.net/archives/90676#comments

>Turkish guttmensch is preaching for multiculturalism in Denmark
>Travels back to Istanbul on vacation
>Notice that half the people she meets on the streets are arabic
>"M-muh people! Muh culture!"
I can't find if she actually has changed views on immigration since,but I doubt it.

Yeah, I caught that. It reminds me of the picture of the Deus Vult guy and the Pagan facing the horde of degeneracy, agreeing to fight it together.

>the picture of the Deus Vult guy and the Pagan facing the horde of degeneracy, agreeing to fight it together.
Really well put. Movie ideas are flooding my head haha

>"Jeg holder med hykleriet. Jeg er en racist, der udover den racisme, jeg oplever i Danmark, mod syrerne i Istanbul.

Men det værste af det hele er, at jeg ikke skammer mig over at have det sådan"

If she can wholeheartedly say this and STILL continue to preach cultural marxism when she gets back to Denmark, she should honestly be shot on sight.

I appreciate that you guys are speaking English so the rest of us understand. Thank you.

Throw it in google translate, and try to understand the output in context of the thread, or particular conversation. That's what I do. Works out most of the time.

Thanks. What part of the US you from? I'm from GA

Ohio, and you're welcome friend.

"I'm for the hypocrisy. I'm a racist against the syrians in Istanbul, even though I experience racism in here in Denmark.
But the worst part is that I'm not ashamed of it"

Nice! I love potatoes from there. Good stuff. :3 How do you like to make yours?

Jesus Google translate is garbage.

Rate my games?

too many

>Baldur's gate

You play as survivor or killer?

Too many? Elaborate.

My friend bought me it but I haven't played it at all yet. Haven't even launched it. Want my Steam?

Thank you. Baldurs Gate is good! I'm also a big STALKER fan :)

too much time wasted!
also... this is a thread for scandinavia to unite, not fucking GEEK AWARDS 2018

Well the second phrase is grammatically fucked. Either somebody fucked up the quotation, or she wrote it in perkerdansk (the muslim version of ebonics).
My translation was just what I thought she was trying to say.

Oh, yeah. Well, I'm in a pretty unique situation which makes me unable to work at the moment. :/ I'd love to have a job and make my own money and buy stuff. I have a shit PC atm that I'd like to upgrade. I want Scandinavian countries to unite just as much as I want America to STAY the Union of these United States of America.

Ah. Okay. I appreciate the correction.

I care about my fellow Scandinavians because you guys are our allies. I'll die fighting and defending you guys just as much as I'd die protecting and defending America. I love y'all. Hope you guys know that. :) Much love and respect from America.

>UN memeflag shitposter goes away
>Comes back as USA and spams irrelevant shit to derail the thread
>Scandinavians fall for it

HVA FAEN GJOR DERE
SLUTT Å SNAKKE MED DENNE JIDF JODEN

?
I'm a second generation American that came from a mostly Norway. My other half is Irish. Fuck you.
I came here because it's a threat about Scandinavia and my ancestry is from there and I respect it and want to be apart of it.

We're all one big family.
>no DaS2

I have DS2 I just prefer 1 and 3 my man. :p

Thanks :) I have some of you guys in me too. What's the term for it? Like a person from Iceland? Icelander?

Identify media organizations pushing an agenda.
Identify who is responsible for it and make sure they can't work.
Dismantle the jew presses like Schibsted, more are related, but none as jewy.

Cut off the black market cash flow immigrants exploit by dismantling their kebab shops, the drug trade(we all know the police will ignore this part, so go ahead and steal it from them)

This also extends far into governmental and financial branches too, so make sure to identify key players in those fields.

Does the name Sand mean anything to you guys? I'd appreciate any help understanding my ancestry and what my people did in y'alls countries specifically. owo

>I'm not Jewish, I'm actually 1/326 Norwegian, now allow me to DERAIL your thread with irrelevant shit GOY

I'm an Atheist. I want to connect with my heritage. Fuck you.

>Icelander?
Yes
Although up until now I thought the "I'm 1/800th x and 1/250th y" thing was just a meme

>:)
>:p
>:3
>:/
stop

I'm definitely 95% Scandinavian. The rest is Irish. As I said, I'm a second generation American. My dad still has a troll doll he got from his grandpa. It's really cool.

Okay.

Sand means just that, sand.

Hm.
That leads me to believe my family where fishermen of some kind. Close to the sea. Am I correct in assuming that?

Wouldn't go that far, we're quickly entering beyond the guessing and musing terrotiry.

>Be me
>Have family in Denmark
>Go at least 3 times a year from the age of 4
>Don't go in 2016
>Go in 2017, Every tenth person is a muzzie
HOW DID IT HAPPEN SO FAST

Jeg vil med glæde smadre alle på den anden side af krigsmarken, sammen med dig Svensken :)

What Scandinavia needs is Glory we need to smash some fucking skulls boys.

Which part of Denmark?
Also, the 200.000 muslims in Denmark is kind of a magic number for them that is thrown around a lot. they've used it since the 90's.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was somewhere between 500.000 - 700.000.