I have no respect for black people

I hate niggers. Theyre a bunch of ingrates and losers. They achieve nothing and tear society down and use their skin as an excuse to be failures. And they think nobody knows what thats like. I have autism and i have an even worse disadvantage. But i found that only through brutal struggle could i overcome the things in my way. I have no respect for black people. We hand them everything and theyre still pathetic and call us kkk. They need to be forcefully removed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pHp539T1OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't human. They're a close cousin to modern homo sapiens. Probably should be classified as homo negroidensis

I wish i knew why god made them.

I had an epiphany last night.
We should start a GO FUND ME to create a Negro sanctuary BIO DOME .
Collect couple $$million get a fully enclosed geo dome. Put 20-30 male/female nogs inside. Give them EVERYTHING they'll need for a year. Close and lock all doors turn on ppv cameras and takes bets and enjoy how RAPIDLY that implodes.
Great entertainment
PLUS actual real time proof that
NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE
Niggers will always Fuck it up.

Id buy it. We can make it a zoo!

i love how hitler talked all pseudonietzchean shit assuming he is the leader of the masterrace, then ended up losing the war with a bullet to his head
topfuckingkek

He didnt kys, he got on a submarine and went to either south america or agartha and died of old age

Ok man, you can start the removal process. They are deadly, good luck!

Would be hysterical. Call it paradise but it's really a live feed zoo.
You know they'd fucking wreck the place.
Great social experiment.

Where can i buy a gatling gun to kill as many at once as i can?

Wed have to disguise it as something antiracist to get niggers to go in there

can whites ever be tamed?
youtube.com/watch?v=-pHp539T1OY

op you're a faggot

they have too much pride with nothing to actually be proud of. i feel bad for them honestly because their future is certainly not going to be a happy one and idont even really think theres anyway to solve that issue

This would actually be brilliant swing it full left tier when selling it as an idea

"marvel at the society that could have been if whites had never unjustly persecuted this noble people"

Throw in a couple of black college students in useful fields, a couple of black Sjw college girls, an 16 hood niggers and watch what happens.

Yeah thats what i said.
"We will give 20 oppressed black people the opportunity to build a society without being exploited by white males"

Yup. Seeing my vision clearer.
I'm phone fag this weekend, on road.
Someone get a good thread going.
The boys LOVE. Live Leak, world Star etc.. they love to act the fool for camera.
The SJW would be all in ,UNTIL, it implodes , first couple days, then the REEEEE of exploitation would be deafening .
Would be glorious.

It would be hilarious to watch them destroy themselves

If they're a different species then why do you want to mate with pic related but not a chimpanzee?

That stereo is on a gmc suburban. I have one.

Why do you think no one has ever found the (((missing link)))?

The societal ramifications would be true if huge.