What is the worst state in the union?

it's not even a state yet. also, you're map is missing delaware.

California

Popular answer is gonna be California
But I'm going to say Hawaii.
It has a huge homeless popular
Terrible courts, senators and representatives
And no real benefit to the rest of the nation.

Probably either Texas or Alabama.

New Mexico

Maryland

Israel

jej

Every state that voted for Trump.

The traitors

Minnesota 100%

>Delaware

user I hope it's marked white to symbolize it's superiority rather than being left out all together

>And no real benefit to the rest of the nation.
It's a forward operating base for force projection. Everything else going on there is window dressing.

Illinois, mississippi, Wyoming, or Ohio

I'm from Mo which is pretty bad but not the worst

Rhode Island.

Any of the states bordering Mexico (Yes even Texas). I visited Texas recently (El Paso) and was shocked by how much of a third-world shitskin shithole it is. I thought it was just a meme.

Idaho.

In terms of the people, California.

El Paso is on the Mexican border, how the fuck do you expect that to be at all representative of the state? It’s in the same metropolitan area as the murder capital of the world

>It's a forward operating base for force projection. Everything else going on there is window dressing.
>Implying that's someone that really benefits the nation as a whole.

>Having your head in the sand this much

California

Delaware isn't real, like Australia.

The state itself is nice, the people are total shit.

>considerable drop in nig-nog infested areas

lmao

>alabama smarter than cali
lol

>Probably either Texas or Alabama.
Yes Texas is aweful, so aweful.
Faggots from blue states stay the fuck out.

Depends on the area. Should have come to East/Central TX it's comfy.

ComieFornia

Do you even Bucee's?

Alabama...maybe mississippi.

>Depends on the area. Should have come to East/Central TX it's comfy.
No it's not, people should stay away from there.
You're much better off in Commiefornia.

>El Paso is on the Mexican Border
Yeah, San Diego is too, but it's much better than El Paso. Being next to the border isn't an excuse to be a shithole, because the purpose of the border is to prevent that shit from getting into the country in the first place. And even if you do ignore El Paso and look at the state as a whole, it's still 45% hispanic. Most other cities in that state aren't much better than El Paso either: Houston is only 25% white, despite being nowhere near the border.

New York. Stuck in a weird limbo of hard core """repubican"""" red necks and asshole city brats. Fucking nuke us already

>that texas delusion that people from 1st world states actually want to move to texas

Kek, it never gets old.

Being a native Texas I support this post 100 percent worst shithole there is. Also can we get a wall around Austin?

easily cuckfornia. Homeless everywhere, basically mexico, trash everywhere (often with feces) , no one feels ownership because everyone rents, ridiculous housing market, traffic, everyone's an asshole (me too), no one can drive (except me), only white people are zogbots, it just goes on and on

SHALL

>Being a native Texas I support this post 100 percent worst shithole there is. Also can we get a wall around Austin?
No wall, it's time to take our Nations capitol back.

I would say Virginia.
Even its name reveals that's where the pedos gather their material.

Louisiana

Texas, please stop coming here.

>t. never been west of the mississippi