The Honosexual Menace

How is this tolerated? These animals are walking disease factories. Is this the future of our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

hiv.gov/federal-response/funding/budget
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theyre not doing themselves any favors, let them weed themselves out with disease

a thousand niggers are worth more than a single disease ridden sodomite, so it fucking baffles me when i see "alt right" huwyte nationalists who think this kind of behavior is acceptable and has a place in their "ethnostate"
>muh last stand of implicit white identity

Congrats you found the outliers. Moving on.

No, niggers first then sodomites with exceptions.

Ironybros, antifas and jews larping as alt-rights get the bullet too.

actual photo

Oh yeah it's totally not your problem.

Unless you fuck a girl they had sex with. In case you didn't know that happens.

Or you get into a car accident or fight with one and get their faggot bodily fluids on you.

Or you're caught by one of the truely twisted ones working in food service and hospitality that purposfully contaminate food and hygiene products.

Alot of faggots are nurses, they have every possible way to infect you.

Poz culture should be covered under Varmint Hunting laws, meaning no season/no tags and any means/firearms restrictions. Spotlight them on the sidewalk for the betterment of the real humans.

If you are a good human being it is your duty to kill gay faggot men without an ounce of remorse. Someone needs to find these faggots and kill them. We have the tools to do so and should band together to do so.

> sodomites with exceptions
Nope. They all die. No exceptions.

Plus we subsidize their extremely expensive medication to artificially extend their lives for a few more years.

Jesus fuck that's some Nurgle cultist shit right there. Disgusting freaks.

>letting your sexual deviation get to the point where you are actively trying to spread diseases around
start up the bonfires

>a couple of poz freaks represent all gay men
wow, I guess that means the couple of women who fuck dogs represent all straight women too, right?

I was thinking the same thing. some 40K nurgles rot fanfic.
AIDS research was a mistake.

Can someone translate that tweet to English?

Kill yourself fag

Homofags rawdog eachother and spreading their stds

when your degenerate sexual preference becomes your only identity and you become more and more devient to the point of spreading deadly disease to hundreds to thousands of willing recipients that are just as degenerate as you.

they call AIDS "the gift" and actively try to infect people with it

Keking, right? Wait, you aren't? Y'all are the scourge of the earth!

This is what we get for being nice. Again.
AIDS comes about and no matter what you say it was a homo disease plus some unlucky regulars. Gnashing of teeth about how we have to fix it. Millions of dollars flood in far more than worse issues but its an oppressed minority where a change in behavior would fix the issue.
Millions of research make HIV/AIDS into a treatable life long condition. The panic is over.
Fags are accepted in general society which is not what they actually want. Need to continue to piss people off for attention. Start intentionally spreading aids/hiv. WTF is wrong them.

>meme flag
>doesn't realize the monogomy in the gay community is the outlier.

>Unless you fuck a girl they had sex with.
Do you know where you are?

You must be new if you don't know that the alt-right is predominantly reactionary homosexuals.

How are you faggots actually retarded enough to see these fucking lunatics and draw conclusions about the future of our society? We look at virgin neo-nazis like you with disgust but we don't say we wanna wipe out white people because of it.

>faggot calling others faggot
>h8 crime
wait what now?

Fucking Nurgle worshippers

all those that don't understand the heresy the uberfaggots engage in. if you spot any overtly gay characters =/= Mental ilness. Just gay however is usually fine but a risk to their own health.

Socialized health care YES.

GET YOUR AIDS TREATMEANT FOR FREE.

BE A LIFE LONG SLAVE TO MEDS.

Goddamn bugchasers and giftgivers should all be rounded up and shot. Absolutely disgusting.

Stop typing like a faggot.

Bugchasing or I feel guilty for my insanely disgusting passion and would like to die as a punishment.

This is a internet fake, right?

The problem is a bunch of SJW douche bags out of the goodness of their heart pushed fag normalization. The did not know that many like not being accepted. The whole act of being a flaming faggot is a middle finger to the world. But now that they are accepted they have to push further out.

nothing on the internet is fake.

NOTHING

COMMON FILTH WAS RIGHT
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

There's a documentary about bugchasers featuring a kid who gets infected intentionally, realizes how stupid it was, and baws for the camera. So no, not a joke

Can confirm I have gone through the process of coming out to my family, being bullied through high school, losing friends and loved ones. and faking my whole identity because I wanted to be edgy. Jesus Christ you Sup Forums virgins are retarded. If I wanted to be edgy I'd just LARP as a neo-nazi on the internet and ttalk about the niggers and jews like you fags.

Fags infecting themselves with diseases. Sounds like they sorting themselves out.

But there are actually plenty of you who do that too, homoflag

There's a .webm of some fags pouring positive semen on one of their asses at on of those parties. I couldn't force myself to save it, but it's out there.

No, they can still live long and "fulfilling" lives thanks to expensive government subsidized AIDS medications. If they'd get sick and die in a year I wouldn't mind.

dont you have cock to suck

These bugchasing fags should be refused any treatment (which gets paid by taxpayers btw). It seems like this is nature's way to correct it's mistakes.

sodomite
semite
(((coincidence)))

Wtf does all this even mean?

Sounds like a California problem brother.

read the thread.

fags intentionally giving each other HIV

Yes, and these outliers are going around and infecting people without telling them. And the best part is that they can (LEGALLY) donate blood in CA without telling the doctors they are pozzed.

I wish: hiv.gov/federal-response/funding/budget
>Each year, the U.S. government spends billions of dollars to help people in the United States and countries around the world who are living with HIV/AIDS.

The irony it is one of the most avoidable diseases. Don't get fucked in the ass. Only africa has a vaginal transmission problem.
It is such a problem in the gay community because of anal sex and the amount of partners they have.
Inter-venous drugs also but also something easily avoided.
We spend millions on this disease that could better spent in other illnesses. Anti-biotic resistance is one.
The faggots running around spreading it should be hung as shooting them will spray their toxic blood.

It's fucking bizarre, but the more I think about the Imperiums "religion", the more it makes sense in relation to Christianity.

Chaos "gods" are real. They're just demons.
There probably is some demon out there who grows in power every time a pozzed gay spreads their filth.

nurgle and slaneesh together forever

Paying money to help faggots spread their diseases more
>We have reached cucking altitude

These faggots should just be killed

Any gays here? What percent are bug chasing faggots?
Are gays who are still human a thing or are all just honorary satanic kikes?

>any gays here

Yes, most of this board is closetted fags

Sup Forums is a normie site now bro. There is a reason /fit/ is basically /polngainz/ now